The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)

Blog Entries

Default The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)

The Effects Emporium
    I welcome all to the Effects Emporium!
    If your in need of a new look, you came to the right place! Here, you can request a form for an Avatar or Signature!
    tl;dr: I do Avatars and Signatures.

Well lets just go straight to the point! To me, I think the best Avatars are one's w/ one focal point. Wallpaper and Certain Images are best when making an Avatar. To begin the process of making an Avatar, what I do is look at background or images that looks quite fascinating, then cropping it to the appropriate size, maybe even adding some effects, and that's pretty much it. Due to its low size (120 x 120), I don't think its necessary to make huge adjustments or additions to the picture. When requesting, plz be very specific on what you would like for me to do w/ the image.

Example 1:Fanart / Image to Avatar FX: None, simple cropping
    Example 2:Background to Avatar FX: Blurring the Outside of the Scope to make the viewer focus on whats inside it
    Example 3:Fanart / Image to Avatar 1 or Avatar 2 FX: Round Corners / Stroke
    Examples List:

Signatures:
    Signatures are pretty much Wild Cards depending on who makes them. You can get a basic or plain one, an advanced one, one that advertises your shop, or maybe one that just looks good. Same concept that goes with my Shop. When requesting you have to be specific on what you would like~ You can select one from the examples and perhaps I can duplicate the form or style of the Sig. You can show me what images you would like on the Sig. You can tell me to make it lead to more than 1 link. You can even tell me to do all of the above. When doing Signatures, I like to keep it Fresh~ A New Sig, A New Approach.
    Exmaple List:

General / Requesting Rules / Form
    General / Requesting Rules
    1. Your account must be more than 1 month old on the Bulbagarden Forums. This is to prevent proxy accounts and log-in and never go back on again accounts.
    2. Wait at least 1 week before your request appears.
    3. You can only request Once Per Week w/ a total of 3 Requests per Month.
    4. Be patient, and don't rush me. If you rush me, i'll purposely troll you.
    5. I have the right to reject and decline any Request.

Form
    1. No Form Required. Just be creative and let your imagination go wild!...when requesting
    2. Freestyle. This is were you become un-creative and just let me do everything for yah~! No promises granted~

Completed Requests

Last edited by JustTheFx; Today at 04:20 AM.

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar

Default Re: The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)

I really need to stop using web-art for avatars, so I figgure I'll request something here not that this is much of a change, but hey, what are you going to do?, I just have one question though: is a picture(s) for you to work from a requirement or can I just describe something and you can have a go at making it a reality?
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami,) Shantae and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGardevoir View Post
    I really need to stop using web-art for avatars, so I figgure I'll request something here not that this is much of a change, but hey, what are you going to do?, I just have one question though: is a picture(s) for you to work from a requirement or can I just describe something and you can have a go at making it a reality?
    I always work w/ an image, so a picture is required~ Whether, you give me one or more pictures, is up to you. Out of the pictures, I can choose 1 to work w/ and that will be your Avatar. Whats even more fun is that I can even choose none of them and use a better picture that I find more suiting~ Of course w/o the client's permissions~ ;) But at the end, i'll always try to put a smile each time you look at the left side of your screen~ and come on, Don't you trust me~?

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheFx View Post
    I always work w/ an image, so a picture is required~ Whether, you give me one or more pictures, is up to you. Out of the pictures, I can choose 1 to work w/ and that will be your Avatar. Whats even more fun is that I can even choose none of them and use a better picture that I find more suiting~ Of course w/o the client's permissions~ ;) But at the end, i'll always try to put a smile each time you look at the left side of your screen~ and come on, Don't you trust me~?
    ...Define "trust." :) Anyway, since I have to supply an image, I guess that's what I'll do. *Two hours wading through the murky sea that is Gardevoir-related fan-art later.* It took a while, but I found an image that is A: not the genrel internet's veiw on Gardevoir (you know what I mean *shudder*,) and B: something I'd actually like to use as an avatar:

Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami,) Shantae and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Blog Entries

...Define "trust." :) Anyway, since I have to supply an image, I guess that's what I'll do. *Two hours wading through the murky sea that is Gardevoir-related fan-art later.* It took a while, but I found an image that is A: not the genrel internet's veiw on Gardevoir (you know what I mean *shudder*,) and B: something I'd actually like to use as an avatar:

Imma give it to you straight buddy~ I honestly can't make a good avatar w/ that. It's a really nice picture tho.
    But on the other hand~! I do deliver~! I couldn't find any good images of Gardevoir.
    Last edited by JustTheFx; 7th August 2014 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheFx View Post

Imma give it to you straight buddy~ I honestly can't make a good avatar w/ that. It's a really nice picture tho.
    But on the other hand~! I do deliver~! I couldn't find any good images of Gardevoir.
    No offence, but I see what you mean...Thanks for trying to make a good one anyways, see you some other time.

Follow -Polaris- on Tumblr

Id like a banner which is like the "JustTheFX" Banner please, Except where that face is could i have a trainer sprite of Gold/Ethan? And make the banner say "Liquid Stains"

If you cant or are too busy i understand :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Polaris- View Post
    Id like a banner which is like the "JustTheFX" Banner please, Except where that face is could i have a trainer sprite of Gold/Ethan? And make the banner say "Liquid Stains"

If you cant or are too busy i understand :)
    None sense good lad! I always shall accept or reject a request! Let us begin shall we!
    Due to Ethan's low popularity; compared to other pKmN characters, I will be limited w/ few images. I have selected images that best be fitting for the signature shown in the spoiler below~ And to make sure, you would like a similar signature just as the 1st example shown in the "Signature Category"?

Im not too keen on any of them to be honest, what about this image?

Edit: Cant edit my post through tapatalk, and yes, i meant the top image :)
    Last edited by Dolce; 10th August 2014 at 01:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Polaris- View Post
    Im not too keen on any of them to be honest, what about this image?

Edit: Cant edit my post through tapatalk, and yes, i meant the top image :)
    DECLINED! I refuse to even touch Sprites and 8-Bit Art. Its such disgusting works. Welcome to the 21st Century Picaso! This is 2014, go to a Sony store and see what we have now.
    But don't worry! I did try to make you a signature but it just looks plain disgusting! (i.e. spoiler) I would never use that as my signature! I shall make the signature as many times until I am satisfied w/ one that I like!

Id like a picture where it is gold by himself.

But thats still good! Il probably use that until there is a picture of Gold himself :)

Blog Entries

@Polaris
    I really dislike using the same technique on many signatures. Gets kinda bland as you can see~ But it sure does look nice~
    I can also add or remove something if needed~ 2 Signatures~ Hope u like them~
    And as always, thanx for requesting!

Could I request a banner, please! Can the banner shape be similar to the "White Crow" example with "The Once and Future Champ" written on it. As an image, could we possible put in a cool-looking Trainer, but I'll leave it up to you!! You've got the creative instinct!!

Blog Entries

@Airt
    Delivery~

Just like the White Crow Sig! The Text kinda confused me also. It wud be best w/ just 1 or 2 'Words'; such as a username, instead of a phrase. I tried playing w/ the text font but I couldn't find anything that would fit the phrase.
    But anyways~ Hope you like it!
    PS: I can also change anything on the signature if bothering you or it just feels un-pleasant~ Just let me know and i'll fix it!

Last edited by JustTheFx; 20th August 2014 at 01:24 AM.

They are brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant!! Thanks very much, I'm thrilled with that!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast