Can I get some help?

Thread: Can I get some help?

Default Can I get some help?

Can anyone make a trainer card with the Gen V Pokemon? I saw someone with one awhile back, so I was wondering if anyone could make me one. I will accept links or finished cards.

If you leave a card:
    Pokemon I want, Wooguru, Pokabu, Tsutaja, Mijumaru, Kibagu,and Meguroko. No badges or anything, but the name is Boyd. Can the background be something greenish? Surprise me.

Anyway, if you can make one, just leave it here and many thanks, if you know an artist that can make one, send me a link to his/her shop :)

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Can I get some help?

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Dares View Post
    Can anyone make a trainer card with the Gen V Pokemon? I saw someone with one awhile back, so I was wondering if anyone could make me one. I will accept links or finished cards.

If you leave a card:
    Pokemon I want, Wooguru, Pokabu, Tsutaja, Mijumaru, Kibagu,and Meguroko. No badges or anything, but the name is Boyd. Can the background be something greenish? Surprise me.

Anyway, if you can make one, just leave it here and many thanks, if you know an artist that can make one, send me a link to his/her shop :)
    Ill Make it.

EDIT: Here it is
    Last edited by Infernape Prime; 11th August 2010 at 06:32 AM.