Blue Dragon's Art Shop - Page 6

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 461
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

  1. #76
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Edited sprite request from Phoenix502

    Trainer Model: Cool Boy B
    GEAR: (becomes his usual appearance once he's on his own.)
    Head: Cool hat D (doesn't choose to get this until much later, and even then, doesn't wear it during formal battles.)
    Face: Emerald Eyes
    Hair: Silver Black
    Top: Cool Jacket B
    Bottom: Expedition Pants
    Badge:: Pokeball Metal Badge (given for good luck by a friend)
    Shoes: Cool Shoes C
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Phoenix.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 21st January 2012 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #77
    OBEYMYGOD GoldenrodGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    HK<->UK
    Posts
    2,626
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    Hi there, I'd like to request a signature banner! ^.^

    What text you want: GoldenrodGirl
    What colours you want: You decide!
    What design you want: Example 2, large.
    What style you want: Cute, lighthearted, bright. Possibly girly.
    What character or Pokemon you want: Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 (IN HER SCHOOL UNIFORM. NO HENTAI!!! XD). If you don't know who that is/can't find any decent pictures, I'll try to link some to you, but I haven't had much luck because the majority of the pictures are fanart/low quality. The picture should be of just her upper body.

    Thanks~! ^0^
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via PM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/GoldenrodGirlSig.png
    Ah! That was fast! Thank you so much, I love it~! I'll definitely recommend you to others who are in need of a speedy banner! ^0^
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

  3. #78
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Can you make me two banners
    Sig banner:What text you want:Flaming Mountain Sprite Shop new sprites are here
    What Colours you want:Red,Orange
    What style you want:Merged
    What Character, or Pokemon you want:
    Large Banner:What style you want:Merged
    What text you want:Flaming Mountain Sprite Shop
    What colours you want:Red,Orange
    What character, or Pokemon you want:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkpNf1Q9HNdYyYLFt8u2A6UR-auI97q2b5h-zZtmxCj7Hpte80t-se9dl_

    Thanks in advance!
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

  4. #79
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Tris79 View Post
    Can you make me two banners
    Sig banner:What text you want:Flaming Mountain Sprite Shop new sprites are here
    What Colours you want:Red,Orange
    What style you want:Merged
    What Character, or Pokemon you want:
    Large Banner:What style you want:Merged
    What text you want:Flaming Mountain Sprite Shop
    What colours you want:Red,Orange
    What character, or Pokemon you want:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkpNf1Q9HNdYyYLFt8u2A6UR-auI97q2b5h-zZtmxCj7Hpte80t-se9dl_

    Thanks in advance!
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed it here for reference.

    Signature Banner:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Tris79SignatureBanner2.png

    Large Banner:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Tris79LargeBanner.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 21st January 2012 at 11:21 AM.

  5. #80
    I'm watching you... PurplePlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    places
    Posts
    30
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hello there!
    May I have a signiture banner.
    The text is "Show no mercy!"
    Can I have dark colors for the backround-preferably red and black.
    Example three,
    and can the character be Hollow Ichigo from bleach.

    Thankyou

  6. #81
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePlum View Post
    Hello there!
    May I have a signiture banner.
    The text is "Show no mercy!"
    Can I have dark colors for the backround-preferably red and black.
    Example three,
    and can the character be Hollow Ichigo from bleach.

    Thankyou
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/PurplePlumsSignatureBanner.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 22nd January 2012 at 05:27 AM.

  7. #82
    I'm watching you... PurplePlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    places
    Posts
    30
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Thanks your the best!

  8. #83
    Hey, I'm back! >:3 PaintedEevee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In a Sewing Machine
    Posts
    65
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit PaintedEevee's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    What sprite you want edited

    What colours you want
    Hair- The brown of this sprite's hair.
    Wrist Bands- Turquoise and black :)
    Shirt- Teal
    Pants- A faded blue, like blue jeans :)
    Shoes- Teal
    What style you want
    Not sure what you mean by style. ^-^;

    If you can, can you remove the things around her hands? Not sure what to call them, but it's not her wrist bands. ^-^;

    ~~~

    What six Pokemon you want for your pose.

    What trainer sprite you want
    The edited one that I asked for :)
    What colour base do you want
    Black :)
    Art Shop Link {Coming Soon} . YouTube

  9. #84
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by PaintedEevee View Post
    What sprite you want edited

    What colours you want
    Hair- The brown of this sprite's hair.
    Wrist Bands- Turquoise and black :)
    Shirt- Teal
    Pants- A faded blue, like blue jeans :)
    Shoes- Teal
    What style you want
    Not sure what you mean by style. ^-^;

    If you can, can you remove the things around her hands? Not sure what to call them, but it's not her wrist bands. ^-^;

    ~~~

    What six Pokemon you want for your pose.

    What trainer sprite you want
    The edited one that I asked for :)
    What colour base do you want
    Black :)
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    Edited Sprite:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/107.png

    Team Pose:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/TeamPosePaintedEevee.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 22nd January 2012 at 06:43 AM.

  10. #85
    Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148

    Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Edited sprite request from Phoenix502

    Trainer Model: Cool Boy B
    GEAR: (becomes his usual appearance once he's on his own.)
    Head: Cool hat D (doesn't choose to get this until much later, and even then, doesn't wear it during formal battles.)
    Face: Emerald Eyes
    Hair: Silver Black
    Top: Cool Jacket B
    Bottom: Expedition Pants
    Badge:: Pokeball Metal Badge (given for good luck by a friend)
    Shoes: Cool Shoes C
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Phoenix.png
    a great many thanks, kinda makes me wish I could have someone put him in an edited game with a custom team of my choice. hehehe.

  11. #86
    I'm watching you... PurplePlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    places
    Posts
    30
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Thank you for the poster. Since I'm horrible with tecnologie... How do I put up the banner?

    I'm also bad at spelling/typing.

  12. #87
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    @Blue Dragon - I'd like to request a sig please? :3

    What text you want: The Underground Boss
    What Colours you want: Earthy tones
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What style you want: Um... whatever looks good?
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Clay [x]; preferably with the pickaxe

    Thanks! :3

  13. #88
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    @Blue Dragon - I'd like to request a sig please? :3

    What text you want: The Underground Boss
    What Colours you want: Earthy tones
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What style you want: Um... whatever looks good?
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Clay [x]; preferably with the pickaxe

    Thanks! :3
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/HitomiSignatureBannerREAL.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 31st January 2012 at 10:12 AM.

  14. #89
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Could I request two edited sprites if possible? Would try myself, but skills are limited to only recolors sadly...

    Trainer Pose: Cynthia (B/W)
    Hair- About half of the normal sprite's length, colored black. (no hair clips please)
    Shirt- Dark green
    Coat Colored a dark blue/borderline purple. If possible, shorten the length as well as the trim removed on the end/cuffs.
    Pants- dark gray
    Shoes- whatever color looks best
    What style you want- not certain on this part :/

    Trainer Pose: Gardenia (Platinum, pose 1).
    Hair- Steel gray, same style as Skyla's, minus the ornament and hair sticking out on the top left portion.
    Wardrobe- the character is a Ranger, so could use the Ranger sprites as a reference on what colors to use. Would love if she was given a shirt that actually covers the midriff though XD
    What style you want- Again, not certain what is meant on this. She's pretty laid back and tries to be humorous, so that could possibly help?


  15. #90
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Could I request two edited sprites if possible? Would try myself, but skills are limited to only recolors sadly...

    Trainer Pose: Cynthia (B/W)
    Hair- About half of the normal sprite's length, colored black. (no hair clips please)
    Shirt- Dark green
    Coat Colored a dark blue/borderline purple. If possible, shorten the length as well as the trim removed on the end/cuffs.
    Pants- dark gray
    Shoes- whatever color looks best
    What style you want- not certain on this part :/

    Trainer Pose: Gardenia (Platinum, pose 1).
    Hair- Steel gray, same style as Skyla's, minus the ornament and hair sticking out on the top left portion.
    Wardrobe- the character is a Ranger, so could use the Ranger sprites as a reference on what colors to use. Would love if she was given a shirt that actually covers the midriff though XD
    What style you want- Again, not certain what is meant on this. She's pretty laid back and tries to be humorous, so that could possibly help?
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

    Cynthia Edit
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/CynthiaEdit.png

    Gardenia Edit
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/GardeniaEdit3.gif
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 11th February 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •