Blue Dragon's Art Shop - Page 29

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 461
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

  1. #421
    Apple juice tastes good CrazyLilChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Poultry Farm
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hi, I realize you are busy, but when you have the time could you make me a banner please?

    Border: Merged
    Text: Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
    Colors: Black, brown, dark green. (If possible, could you make the colors look like fire?)
    Design: Large
    Pokemon: Teddiursa

    Thank you in advance.
    Many thanks to Blue Dragon for this amazing signature.


    My URPG Stats | My DRPG Stats | My Wish List

  2. #422
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    Avatar

    What character, or Pokemon you want: New 52 Wonder Girl - DC comic character
    What design you want: Classic (Example 1), or Curved (Example 2): Classic
    What colours you want: Blue and Red I guess.

    Thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf Wang View Post
    Alrighty roo~ I would like a signature and avatar of a person named Crow from the game Farewell ruins of the moon. Here's a picture of him [the only good one I could find but there are some decent ones] you can find different ones if you'd like.

    Attachment 86340

    Avatar Information:

    Classic Border

    And i would like it purple,black, and yellow. Or just purple and black. Whatever you think would look better.

    Signature Information:

    Classic Border.

    Text: "Crow. Son of the Moon".

    I would like the same colors as above purple,black and yellow but just purple and black if you think it'd look better.

    Compact Design.
    Quote Originally Posted by BreederEggs View Post
    Id like: user bar, new type.
    Color: Purple
    Sprite :Sabrina
    Pokemon: Alakazam
    Text :Sabrina.
    sorry if i requested too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    I'd love a signature banner if it's possible, please :D

    Border: Curved
    Text: Ecruteak Gym (with the words "where spirits reside" underneath if it fits)
    What Colors: mostly muted colors (mostly to give an eerie feeling, feel free to pick whatever looks best)
    What Design you want: Large
    What Pokemon: Sableye, Banette, Mismagius


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilChicken View Post
    Hi, I realize you are busy, but when you have the time could you make me a banner please?

    Border: Merged
    Text: Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
    Colors: Black, brown, dark green. (If possible, could you make the colors look like fire?)
    Design: Large
    Pokemon: Teddiursa

    Thank you in advance.
    Please wait a while. I have a full set of requests. ^^

  3. #423
    Registered User Golf Wang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Will do my good man!

  4. #424
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hi, can I request a signature?

    Style: Merged
    Color: It's up to you
    No text
    Pokemon: Lucario

    Don't worry, I can wait as I see you have lots of work.

    P.S.: Your Oshawott signature is absolutely amazing

  5. #425
    Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    6,846
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Please try not to overburden Blue Dragon with requests, as he currently has a full set.

  6. #426
    #1 Gastly fan gastly092's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Text: Any
    Colors: Dark BLue
    Characters: Sonic The hedgehog, Normal Charizard, Shadow Quilava, & shiny torchic
    Name Sonic

  7. #427
    Game Completionist LightArrows.exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit LightArrows.exe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    What Border you want: Curved Border, or Classic Border
    What text you want
    What Colours you want
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1) Large (Example 2) Merged (Example 3)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want
    Border: Curved, atleast, if that means the same design as Example 3...
    Text: LightArrowsEXE (preferably like this: LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe ), in big letters with a similar font to the text already on the image
    Colours: Black and Red (again, similar colours to the image that I've given)
    Design: 3
    Characters: Shana (shakugan no Shana) and Yuji (Shakugan no Shana)

    Basically, could you turn this into a signature? :3

    Pic of Yuji:


    Thanks~

    EDIT: The image failed... Fixed it though! (hopefully)
    Last edited by LightArrows.exe; 28th June 2013 at 04:07 AM.

  8. #428
    Registered User songokucrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    14

    Visit songokucrazy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Signature Banner:
    What Border you want: classic border
    What text you want: i want it to say Nidogods
    What Colours you want: Purple and Blue
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen

    also

    Avatar:
    What character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
    What design you want: Curved (Example 2)
    What colours you want: Purple and Blue
    What text you want: no text

  9. #429
    With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    In some trainer's Pokeball
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hey, guys-he said he was busy. I'm not a mod, so I can't make you, but could you please lay off on the orders?

    Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

  10. #430
    Registered User songokucrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    14

    Visit songokucrazy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    well i'm willing to wait until he has the time to make them i'm not forcing him to do anything

  11. #431
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Text: Any
    Colors: Dark BLue
    Characters: Sonic The hedgehog, Normal Charizard, Shadow Quilava, & shiny torchic
    Name Sonic
    I'm not sure what you are requesting. Please use the forms I have provided in future. The list is full now because the below requests, so please wait before requesting.

    Thank You.


    Quote Originally Posted by LightArrows.exe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    What Border you want: Curved Border, or Classic Border
    What text you want
    What Colours you want
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1) Large (Example 2) Merged (Example 3)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want
    Border: Curved, atleast, if that means the same design as Example 3...
    Text: LightArrowsEXE (preferably like this: LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe ), in big letters with a similar font to the text already on the image
    Colours: Black and Red (again, similar colours to the image that I've given)
    Design: 3
    Characters: Shana (shakugan no Shana) and Yuji (Shakugan no Shana)

    Basically, could you turn this into a signature? :3

    Pic of Yuji:


    Thanks~

    EDIT: The image failed... Fixed it though! (hopefully)
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/LightArrowsexe_zpse3dd31c8.png



    Quote Originally Posted by songokucrazy View Post
    Signature Banner:
    What Border you want: classic border
    What text you want: i want it to say Nidogods
    What Colours you want: Purple and Blue
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen

    also

    Avatar:
    What character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
    What design you want: Curved (Example 2)
    What colours you want: Purple and Blue
    What text you want: no text
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference:

    Avatar:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/songourcrazyavatar_zps1951e36d.png

    Signature Banner:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/songokurcrazy_zps7ee2875a.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 27th July 2013 at 12:45 PM.

  12. #432
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Is that included with the list of people who requested in April? Just seems odd since multiple people requested way earlier.


  13. #433
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Is that included with the list of people who requested in April? Just seems odd since multiple people requested way earlier.
    Hi Akinai I didn't accept the list in April because my waiting list was full at the time. I only accept requests, when there is an open slot. I can accept your request now and add you because there is a slot open. Would you like me to add you? ^^

    Update: Completed, sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Akinai_zpsdb4901a2.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 23rd September 2013 at 07:31 AM.

  14. #434
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Is that included with the list of people who requested in April? Just seems odd since multiple people requested way earlier.
    Hi Akinai I didn't accept the list in April because my waiting list was full at the time. I only accept requests, when there is an open slot. I can accept your request now and add you because there is a slot open. Would you like me to add you? ^^
    Yes, please. Figured the others were on hold until a slot was open, which is why I didn't repost the request.


  15. #435
    Game Completionist LightArrows.exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit LightArrows.exe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Accepted will be done soon.
    Thanks, you don't have to rush ;D I can wait if needed.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •