Blue Dragon's Art Shop - Page 24

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 461
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

  1. #346
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 17th October 2012 at 04:21 PM.

  2. #347
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    What Border you want: Classic Border
    What text you want: The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons



    Also can the text be the same font as this here? ^

    What Colours you want:Haxorus' shade of green and red
    What Design you want: Merged
    What style you want:Signature, maximum size that applies to BMGF rules.
    What Character, or Pokemon you want:I want Drayden's sugimori drawing to the left of the banner and Iris' BW sugimori drawing to the right, please and thank you. ^^

  3. #348
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    What Border you want: Classic Border
    What text you want: The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons



    Also can the text be the same font as this here? ^

    What Colours you want:Haxorus' shade of green and red
    What Design you want: Merged
    What style you want:Signature, maximum size that applies to BMGF rules.
    What Character, or Pokemon you want:I want Drayden's sugimori drawing to the left of the banner and Iris' BW sugimori drawing to the right, please and thank you. ^^
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Gotpika.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 7th October 2012 at 10:16 AM.

  4. #349
    STEEEEEEEEL Kyouhei!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ブリスベン、オースト
    Posts
    146

    Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hello, I'd like to request a signature banner.
    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: I Play With Steel
    What Colours you want: Whatever looks good
    What Design you want: Compact
    What style you want: Industrial
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Kyouhei, Scizor, Skarmory
    Thanks!

    This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

  5. #350
    Mudkipz king Kira Akigari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In A palace full of MUDKIPZ
    Posts
    299
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Dude Another SIG
    Text:Ferris wheel shipping
    Colors:Blue
    Style:A ferris wheel
    Characters:N and White
    New one
    I am really sorry for bothering you alot
    Last edited by Kira Akigari; 26th October 2012 at 01:54 AM.

  6. #351
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhei! View Post
    Hello, I'd like to request a signature banner.
    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: I Play With Steel
    What Colours you want: Whatever looks good
    What Design you want: Compact
    What style you want: Industrial
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Kyouhei, Scizor, Skarmory
    Thanks!
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Kyouhei.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Destroyer View Post
    Dude Another SIG
    Text:Prepare to vanish into Nothing
    Colors:Blue
    Style:You know when the time Darkrai(10thMOvie)absorbs the roar of time and spacial rend
    Characters:Darkrai
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Requesting details On Hold.
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 28th October 2012 at 08:52 AM.

  7. #352
    Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Golden State
    Posts
    2,258
    Blog Entries
    87
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hey Blue Dragon! I'd like to have a new request.

    My theme this time is all things October. To me, October is the World Series and Halloween. So I'd like elements of baseball and Halloween. You can experiment with many different combinations, and be as creative as you want. I'll call it "Orange and Black October."

    SIGNATURE:
    Border: Curved
    Text: "Orange and Black October"; and in smaller text "and also, Happy Halloween!"
    Colors: Orange and Black
    Design: Large
    Style: Abstract
    Pokemon: Serperior

    AVATAR:
    Pokemon: Serperior
    Style: Same as sig
    Colors: Orange and Black

    Hope you do your best on this and have fun!
    ~ Daryl​

    Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

  8. #353
    Aren't I /cool/? Mister Insufferable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,313
    Blog Entries
    134
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hey-ho! I've returned for another Large banner.
    I'd like a Classic, please, which says in Large Writing- Ampiomach Academy II- Underneath it 'The Eldritch Situation', and in small writing in the corner 'banner by Blue Dragon.
    The colours should be dark ones, like black, dark blue and dark purple. No Pokemon, just a Horizon with the silhouettes of withering trees.
    Thank you! Your work is amazing.

    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

    Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960



  9. #354
    Chaos in Thunder Shadow Raikou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sol-d
    Posts
    3,121
    Blog Entries
    38
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hello. I'd like a signature banner.

    What Border you want: I don't need borders.
    What text you want: Mario & Luigi (Mario in red and Luigi in green.) Under it: Escapades
    What Colours you want: I'd like shadows around, like your Oshawott banner instead of water.
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What style you want: Shadows all around it. The text on the right, and a big silhouette of Bowser on the left.
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Bowser from Mario & Luigi

    They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

  10. #355
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Serperiority View Post
    Hey Blue Dragon! I'd like to have a new request.

    My theme this time is all things October. To me, October is the World Series and Halloween. So I'd like elements of baseball and Halloween. You can experiment with many different combinations, and be as creative as you want. I'll call it "Orange and Black October."

    SIGNATURE:
    Border: Curved
    Text: "Orange and Black October"; and in smaller text "and also, Happy Halloween!"
    Colors: Orange and Black
    Design: Large
    Style: Abstract
    Pokemon: Serperior

    AVATAR:
    Pokemon: Serperior
    Style: Same as sig
    Colors: Orange and Black

    Hope you do your best on this and have fun!
    ~ Daryl​
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

    Signature Banner:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Serperiority.png

    Avatar:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityAV.png

    Quote Originally Posted by The Modio View Post
    Hey-ho! I've returned for another Large banner.
    I'd like a Classic, please, which says in Large Writing- Ampiomach Academy II- Underneath it 'The Eldritch Situation', and in small writing in the corner 'banner by Blue Dragon.
    The colours should be dark ones, like black, dark blue and dark purple. No Pokemon, just a Horizon with the silhouettes of withering trees.
    Thank you! Your work is amazing.
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Modio.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Hello. I'd like a signature banner.

    What Border you want: I don't need borders.
    What text you want: Mario & Luigi (Mario in red and Luigi in green.) Under it: Escapades
    What Colours you want: I'd like shadows around, like your Oshawott banner instead of water.
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What style you want: Shadows all around it. The text on the right, and a big silhouette of Bowser on the left.
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Bowser from Mario & Luigi
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Discord1.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 10th November 2012 at 01:23 PM.

  11. #356
    Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tower of Science.
    Posts
    2,225
    Blog Entries
    107

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Late saying this, but thanks for the new banner.

  12. #357
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuhashi View Post
    Late saying this, but thanks for the new banner.
    You're welcome enjoy ^^

  13. #358
    #bassdropper Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,878
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    What Border you want: Curved border.
    What text you want: "Jack Frost, master of ice."
    What Colours you want: Icy blues.
    What Design you want: Large, please.
    What style you want: You can improvise~
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Jack Frost, so, this picture would work marvellously.

  14. #359
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    What Border you want: Curved border.
    What text you want: "Jack Frost, master of ice."
    What Colours you want: Icy blues.
    What Design you want: Large, please.
    What style you want: You can improvise~
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Jack Frost, so, this picture would work marvellously.
    Accepted will be done soon.

  15. #360
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Could you make a large banner for an academy RP I have?

    Design: Merged
    Text: Clarinkia Academy
    Colors: Red and Orange
    Style: You can decide. :)
    Character/Pokemon: Celebi and Palkia on both ends, please.

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •