Blue Dragon's Art Shop - Page 23

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 461
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

  1. #331
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilChicken View Post
    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Who's Next? (Text in black, please.)
    What Colours you want: Orange, red, yellow and black if possible.
    What Design you want: Merged (Example 3)
    What style you want: You Pick
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Evil Chicken holding up a decapitated head.

    Thank you in advance.
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/CrazyChicken.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 28th September 2012 at 08:00 AM.

  2. #332
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    I see your quite busy so I don't mind waiting for my banner and avatar.

    For the banner:
    Border: Curved Border
    Text:The Mansion... The Oni... The Horror!
    What Colours you want:See Character
    Design: Compact (Example 1)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Could you use this picture and give it kinda an erie effect?:
    You can like, make it bigger n' such if you need and I would prefer if the text: 'The Mansion' is in the top-left corner, if 'The Oni' was in the top left corner and if 'The Horror' was in the bottom middle.

    For the avatar:
    Character:China from Hetalia (The guy in my current avatar)
    Style:Ummm... not sure what you mean by this but if you mean like design, then something Chinese because that makes sense XD
    Colors:The red and yellow of the chinese flag.
    Text: ~aru
    Last edited by Lalonde; 3rd September 2012 at 09:48 AM.

  3. #333
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    I see your quite busy so I don't mind waiting for my banner and avatar.

    For the banner:
    Border: Curved Border
    Text:The Mansion... The Oni... The Horror!
    What Colours you want:See Character
    Design: Compact (Example 1)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Could you use this picture and give it kinda an erie effect?:
    You can like, make it bigger n' such if you need and I would prefer if the text: 'The Mansion' is in the top-left corner, if 'The Oni' was in the top left corner and if 'The Horror' was in the bottom middle.

    For the avatar:
    Character:China from Hetalia (The guy in my current avatar)
    Style:Ummm... not sure what you mean by this but if you mean like design, then something Chinese because that makes sense XD
    Colors:The red and yellow of the chinese flag.
    Text: ~aru
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

    Signature Banner:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/OceanicWildFire.png

    Avatar:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/OceanicWildFireAvatar.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 18th September 2012 at 08:04 AM.

  4. #334
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Accepted will be done soon.
    Thanks! I can't wait to see them!

  5. #335
    Apple juice tastes good CrazyLilChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Poultry Farm
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    I know I said thank you already, but thanks so much. I can see that you're very busy.
    MegaCharr likes this.

  6. #336
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    307
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    I keep on coming to this thread and I just cant take it anymore! Your epic and I want some of it in a form of a request...Two actually.

    The first one is a sig so ill explain it using your request format

    Custom Signature:
    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: The top left will say "When two worlds merge..." then the bottom right will say "Pokemon Battle Network"
    What Colours you want: I really don't know on that one but I guess eather the colors that go along with Megaman.EXE(Megaman.EXE is different http://api.ning.com/files/yP2ydRBetiQeHil8b2QMCFrUqeQPlKNGwNJZWFWzJG*VVqVnIkYNZstAOf9l0KcoIq5eWCMuxB-h7KOPfs0sBAdTzv-HDaYc/Megaman.jpg from the 1980 version of him to let you know)and Pikachu or you just come up with somthing I guess
    What Design you want: Large (Example 2)
    What style you want: Again,i'm not really sure on that one but I guess that would have to be up to you...Perhaps in the background,yellow flames on the left come together with blues flames on the right..
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: I hope you can make cross over sigs but I would want Pikachu facing Megaman.EXE face to face to show the point of "When two worlds merge..."

    I tryed my best to explane it the best i can but the other one I can do better because its a request from a friend...again,another crossover things when it comes to sprites..

    Simple edited, or recoloured sprite
    :
    Two Mario/Pokemon crossover sprites
    What sprite you want edited:The Pikachu and Zoroark sprite from BW editited to look like when you get a Fire Flower and turns you a white File:NSMB2 Fire Mario.png - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia ....In this case,Zoroark Red hair would turn white while Pikachu's ear's arms and feet would turn white

    What colors you want? Same but the head hair on Zoroark would be white while Pikachu's ears,arms,feet are white

    What customisations you want: All ready told about it above this question...


    Im really sorry to bug you but I just figured, "Why not?" Thanks a ton!


  7. #337
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    I keep on coming to this thread and I just cant take it anymore! Your epic and I want some of it in a form of a request...Two actually.

    The first one is a sig so ill explain it using your request format

    Custom Signature:
    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: The top left will say "When two worlds merge..." then the bottom right will say "Pokemon Battle Network"
    What Colours you want: I really don't know on that one but I guess eather the colors that go along with Megaman.EXE(Megaman.EXE is different http://api.ning.com/files/yP2ydRBetiQeHil8b2QMCFrUqeQPlKNGwNJZWFWzJG*VVqVnIkYNZstAOf9l0KcoIq5eWCMuxB-h7KOPfs0sBAdTzv-HDaYc/Megaman.jpg from the 1980 version of him to let you know)and Pikachu or you just come up with somthing I guess
    What Design you want: Large (Example 2)
    What style you want: Again,i'm not really sure on that one but I guess that would have to be up to you...Perhaps in the background,yellow flames on the left come together with blues flames on the right..
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: I hope you can make cross over sigs but I would want Pikachu facing Megaman.EXE face to face to show the point of "When two worlds merge..."

    I tryed my best to explane it the best i can but the other one I can do better because its a request from a friend...again,another crossover things when it comes to sprites..

    Simple edited, or recoloured sprite
    :
    Two Mario/Pokemon crossover sprites
    What sprite you want edited:The Pikachu and Zoroark sprite from BW editited to look like when you get a Fire Flower and turns you a white File:NSMB2 Fire Mario.png - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia ....In this case,Zoroark Red hair would turn white while Pikachu's ear's arms and feet would turn white

    What colors you want? Same but the head hair on Zoroark would be white while Pikachu's ears,arms,feet are white

    What customisations you want: All ready told about it above this question...


    Im really sorry to bug you but I just figured, "Why not?" Thanks a ton!
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    Signature Banner:

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MegamanDX.png

    Edited Sprites:

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/PikachuMarioFire.png

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/ZoroarkMarioFire.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 29th September 2012 at 07:23 AM.
    MegaCharr likes this.

  8. #338
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    307
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Thanks @Blue Dragon tons,I needed to update some stuff anyways..


  9. #339
    Turn All These Lights On!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Striaton City
    Posts
    36

    Visit Reshirem's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Signature Banner, please.
    What Border you want- Curved Border
    What text you want- "It's Tasting Time!"
    What Colours you want- Bright Purple, Bright Blue, & Bright Green
    What Design you want- Compact (Example 1) With the stars in the background
    What Character- Dento/Cabernet (Something looking Sommeliershippy please.)
    Thanks in advance.(:
    Last edited by Reshirem; 9th September 2012 at 01:21 PM.

  10. #340
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,578
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    May I please have some stuff?

    Signature Banner-
    Border Style: Curved
    Text: Boredom...
    Colours: Deep Blue, maybe Black.
    Design: Large
    Style: Slightly simple, maybe muted, etc. Nothing too colorful or loud.
    Pokémon: Absol, looking incredibly bored.

    Avatar-
    Pokémon: Glaceon, looking incredibly bored.
    Style: Icy-like.
    Colour: Icy Blue, maybe some Black.
    Text: None.

    Thanks for your time and effort.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  11. #341
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Avatar
    Pokemon: Shiny Charizard
    Style, colour and Backround: I'll let you pick whatever fits best!

    Thanks for the time you put into this and the effort.

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  12. #342
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshirem View Post
    Signature Banner, please.
    What Border you want- Curved Border
    What text you want- "It's Tasting Time!"
    What Colours you want- Bright Purple, Bright Blue, & Bright Green
    What Design you want- Compact (Example 1) With the stars in the background
    What Character- Dento/Cabernet (Something looking Sommeliershippy please.)
    Thanks in advance.(:
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Reshirem.png


    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    May I please have some stuff?

    Signature Banner-
    Border Style: Curved
    Text: Boredom...
    Colours: Deep Blue, maybe Black.
    Design: Large
    Style: Slightly simple, maybe muted, etc. Nothing too colorful or loud.
    Pokémon: Absol, looking incredibly bored.

    Avatar-
    Pokémon: Glaceon, looking incredibly bored.
    Style: Icy-like.
    Colour: Icy Blue, maybe some Black.
    Text: None.

    Thanks for your time and effort.
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: On hold until further details received.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    Avatar
    Pokemon: Shiny Charizard
    Style, colour and Backround: I'll let you pick whatever fits best!

    Thanks for the time you put into this and the effort.
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Icee2.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 7th October 2012 at 08:43 AM.
    User_Name likes this.

  13. #343
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop



    Sorry to bother you but can you add text to mine?
    Text: Charizard
    Last edited by Icee071399; 16th September 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Making it Smaller

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  14. #344
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop



    Yes I will add the text ^^

  15. #345

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •