Blue Dragon's Art Shop - Page 20
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 462

Thread: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

  1. #286
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomShakaLarka View Post
    What border I want: Classic.
    What text I want: Sword Art Online; Kirito; Asuna.
    (Good luck on the font; Idk what I want for that. :s)
    What design I want: Large.
    What characters I want: Kirito and Asuna (shading on Asuna may be awkward - if you want, you can find or ask me to find some better pictures for them).
    What colours I want: Black and blue; red and white (maybe some orange?).
    What orientation I want: Kirito on the left with black and blue colors with his name kinda at his waist maybe; Sword Art Online in the middle kinda; and Asuna on the right with red, white, and maybe some orange (her name near her waist, too, I guess).
    What style I want: I hope this isn't complicated or hard to do. :x Try to fit Kirito and Asuna on the banner so that they cover a decent amount of the banner, say like 1/5 each or so. This may mean that you crop from the waist up or something; Idk. Just kinda put their names near the bottom. Kirito should be surrounded by his colors (black mostly, but some blue as well) and Asuna should be surrounded by hers (red and white, with some orange to compliment her eyes/hair). You can have the colors mix or whatever works at the middle. Sword Art Online should go in the middle, so put it where looks right (bottom or top middle).

    I hope my request is reasonable. You can change it up if you think it will look better a certain way. Thanks. Good luck to you if you accept.
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/BoomShakaLarka.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 26th July 2012 at 09:44 AM.

  2. #287
    ~ Your loyal companion SkittishHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    A moonlit flower paradise. :3
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    What sprite you want edited: HG/SS Glameow
    What colours you want: Um, just switch the colors; the bluish-gray becomes the white and vice versa.
    What customisations you want: None that I can think of.

    Please and thank you. :)

    My first GIMP banner -- made it out of boredom. Nyar~
    05/09/12: I claimed Glameow. :3 || 04/29/12: K-ON! and its best character, Mio Akiyama. <3
    I did not create my avatar and profile pic; I found them on Google. Credit goes to whoever did. :D

  3. #288
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittishHeart View Post
    What sprite you want edited: HG/SS Glameow
    What colours you want: Um, just switch the colors; the bluish-gray becomes the white and vice versa.
    What customisations you want: None that I can think of.

    Please and thank you. :)
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SkittishHeart.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 28th July 2012 at 05:22 PM.

  4. #289
    The Fire type :) mwetwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    AVATAR PLEASE
    What character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar
    What style you want: If it works, blue fire
    What colours you want: Black
    What text you want (if any): Mwetwe

    Thanks, As with any sig or avatar made for me, I give credit...

  5. #290
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    AVATAR PLEASE
    What character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar
    What style you want: If it works, blue fire
    What colours you want: Black
    What text you want (if any): Mwetwe

    Thanks, As with any sig or avatar made for me, I give credit...
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MWETWE.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 29th July 2012 at 08:18 AM.

  6. #291
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hey there~

    Before my request, let me just compliment you on your work. Its amazing :) And I'd like a signature please.

    What text you want: Heart, Mind and Soul... This is true music
    What Colours you want: Something to fit, perhaps green, silver or whatever you deem appropriate. Sorry for being vague.
    What Design you want:Merged
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nando, Kricketune, Melloeta

    I'd like a couple of coloured music notes around it too~

    Thank you~
    Last edited by Okamidna; 27th July 2012 at 10:36 AM.

  7. #292
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Hey there~

    Before my request, let me just compliment you on your work. Its amazing :) And I'd like a signature please.

    What text you want: Heart, Mind and Soul... This is true music
    What Colours you want: Something to fit, perhaps green, silver or whatever you deem appropriate. Sorry for being vague.
    What Design you want:Merged
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nando, Kricketune, Melloeta

    I'd like a couple of coloured music notes around it too~

    Thank you~
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Okamidna.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 30th July 2012 at 12:16 PM.

  8. #293
    Secretly a Hedgehog Morru Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,571
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hello again, Blue Dragon C:

    If it's possible, I would like to request two signature banners. :) If you'll only take one, just go for the first one. Thanks in advance!

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Gareth (But somehow distorted, like the one in your Cloyster signature)
    What Colours you want: Brown, some murky greens and blacks;I want the banner to evoke um, "earthy-ness" or something. xD Camouflage colors will do.
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: It's up to you! :D I just want the banner to have an earthy feel. :U The mood for the banner is something along the lines of "I AM A TYRANITAR LORD OF THE EARTH ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR". xD
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Tyranitar

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Melisand
    What Colours you want: Aurora colors. Pink, some purples, yellows and greens.
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: If it's possible, I want the Togekiss to be using Sky Attack, or as if she was covered in curtains of light. The mood for the banner is basically "Magical, Sweet and Marvelous."
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss
    Last edited by Morru Magnum; 29th July 2012 at 01:08 AM.

    BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY! If you have any questions about URPG, feel free to leave me a VM or a PM! :)
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log |


  9. #294
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Morru Magnum View Post
    Hello again, Blue Dragon C:

    If it's possible, I would like to request two signature banners. :) If you'll only take one, just go for the first one. Thanks in advance!

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Gareth (But somehow distorted, like the one in your Cloyster signature)
    What Colours you want: Brown, some murky greens and blacks;I want the banner to evoke um, "earthy-ness" or something. xD Camouflage colors will do.
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: It's up to you! :D I just want the banner to have an earthy feel. :U The mood for the banner is something along the lines of "I AM A TYRANITAR LORD OF THE EARTH ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR". xD
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Tyranitar

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Melisand
    What Colours you want: Aurora colors. Pink, some purples, yellows and greens.
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: If it's possible, I want the Togekiss to be using Sky Attack, or as if she was covered in curtains of light. The mood for the banner is basically "Magical, Sweet and Marvelous."
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

    Signature 1:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MTyranitar.png

    Signature 2:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MTogekiss.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 31st July 2012 at 12:34 PM.

  10. #295

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hello again! Both times I used your wares before, the outcome was fantastic, so I'm back for another sig Banner!
    Text- (Large, Center) Rosewood (Underneath, smaller,) A Nice Place to Live (Corner, even smaller) Blue Dragon BMGF, (Using a font SIMULAR to this- Letterhead Fonts / LHF Asylum / Scary Fonts)
    What Colours you want Rusty Red, some black, White Font
    What Design you want: Swirls towards the top, as seen in example 3, except red and black. Next to the Text, A Circle with two lines on each side of it pointing inwards. Like this- =o= Except with the lines traversing the circles border, and on the top and bottom too. Compare to Operator Symbol- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P9ZrszL2cCQ/TOgen4PBZWI/AAAAAAAAADM/lxFtvgCbamE/s400/OperatorSymbol.jpg
    Merged (Example 3)
    Maximum dimensions 500x90!
    Thank you!


    Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960




  11. #296
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by The Modio View Post
    Hello again! Both times I used your wares before, the outcome was fantastic, so I'm back for another sig Banner!
    Text- (Large, Center) Rosewood (Underneath, smaller,) A Nice Place to Live (Corner, even smaller) Blue Dragon BMGF, (Using a font SIMULAR to this- Letterhead Fonts / LHF Asylum / Scary Fonts)
    What Colours you want Rusty Red, some black, White Font
    What Design you want: Swirls towards the top, as seen in example 3, except red and black. Next to the Text, A Circle with two lines on each side of it pointing inwards. Like this- =o= Except with the lines traversing the circles border, and on the top and bottom too. Compare to Operator Symbol- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P9ZrszL2cCQ/TOgen4PBZWI/AAAAAAAAADM/lxFtvgCbamE/s400/OperatorSymbol.jpg
    Merged (Example 3)
    Maximum dimensions 500x90!
    Thank you!
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/ModiorRosewood.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 5th August 2012 at 06:34 AM.

  12. #297
    The Fire type :) mwetwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Hi, after your great work on my avatar Im thinking of getting a matching signature.

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Mwetwe
    What Colours you want: Same as last time
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: same as last time (blue flames)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar

    Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

  13. #298
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    Hi, after your great work on my avatar Im thinking of getting a matching signature.

    What Border you want: Curved Border
    What text you want: Mwetwe
    What Colours you want: Same as last time
    What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
    What style you want: same as last time (blue flames)
    What Character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/mwetwe-1.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 7th August 2012 at 02:27 PM.

  14. #299
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    You just got yourself a new customer!

    Avatar please

    What character, or Pokemon you want: Mawile
    What style you want: Some metal bars in the background
    What colours you want: Green
    What text you want (if any):
    Other: If it's possible, can you try to make it look like it's trying to crunch down on the metal bars with its 'second' jaw/mouth?
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 2nd August 2012 at 09:05 PM.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  15. #300
    七パーセント Blue Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United
    Posts
    840
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    You just got yourself a new customer!

    Avatar please

    What character, or Pokemon you want: Mawile
    What style you want: Some metal bars in the background
    What colours you want: Green
    What text you want (if any):
    Other: If it's possible, can you try to make it look like it's trying to crunch down on the metal bars with its 'second' jaw/mouth?
    Accepted will be done soon.

    Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/f3009952.png
    Last edited by Blue Dragon; 7th August 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •