Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc - Page 7

View Poll Results: Do you like your finished request?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    170 94.97%
  • No

    9 5.03%
Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2384

Thread: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

  1. #91
    「Shoutoku Legend」 Stardust Reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    3,230

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    @Lone Star: Now that is something I can work on.
    How come? Is it specific enough?

  2. #92

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    How come? Is it specific enough?
    I mean, you know, I can really make this one good cuz you gave me alot to do.

  3. #93
    「Shoutoku Legend」 Stardust Reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    3,230

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Lol, I'll make them like this from now on then.

  4. #94

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Okay guys... I have like 5 requests pending now, so... be patient, kay? They might take a while. I cant believe I've gotten so popular

  5. #95
    SPAAAAAAACEEEEE Blue-Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The ghetto, USA
    Posts
    614
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    @♥ Leeney Rosé♥: Hmmm sure! I'll get right on it.

    @BlueMew: Ok... thats an odd request, but sure! And also, I don't really like using forms... I just try to let the people be comfortable.

    @Lone Star: Now that is something I can work on.
    I know my request is kind of weird, but I'm sending it to my mom and dad through email, since his 3 month b-day is coming up. I might even print it out if my dad has time to buy ink....and I agree with the form thing. Ok, I know this is random but......

    THANK YOU BLAZAKING AND SHIAY! My 2 favoritist artists! (Wow I sound like a 3-year-old.)


    :7up:

    ♥ ~ the sexy shop | deviantART | tumblr | facebook | sig/avvy by Aori ~ ♥
    CLAIMING SHINY MEWS ALL OVER THE WORLD ~
    OH WAIT THERE'S ONLY ONE.
    ME.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA


  6. #96
    I control the future. YoshiSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down your pants.
    Posts
    2,346
    Blog Entries
    64

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    OK then. Take your time, Blazaking.
    <insert clever anecdote here>

  7. #97
    「Shoutoku Legend」 Stardust Reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    3,230

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    I cant believe I've gotten so popular
    All thanks to my idea! ;D

    EDIT: Lolz, I'm joking.
    Last edited by Stardust Reverie; 12th September 2009 at 10:33 PM.

  8. #98
    At last, Kalos ghaskan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    5,861
    Blog Entries
    65
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Oh well, I need to stop ask new avatar & sigs *shoots*

    I wonder if you could edit my sig and put in the middle a psyduck. If possible, I'd like the text to be on his belly and no on his beak, and I'd like you to use this image or similar: (the best I found for middle critter)



    Then, I tried to make an avatar with my favourite starters but... It didn't turn out well.

    I'd like something in its line, with the background matching the starter that's on it and ditto to text (that should be saying Raichu)

    Just in case, this is the avatar I made so you can see what I mean:



    Of course, I'm (almost) sure you can make better than this

    The starter images are on this spoiler:



    If you don't want to make that's alright, I saw you're busy...

    Cheers for Blaze and his shop of awesomeness!

    backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

  9. #99

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    Oh well, I need to stop ask new avatar & sigs *shoots*

    I wonder if you could edit my sig and put in the middle a psyduck. If possible, I'd like the text to be on his belly and no on his beak, and I'd like you to use this image or similar: (the best I found for middle critter)



    Then, I tried to make an avatar with my favourite starters but... It didn't turn out well.

    I'd like something in its line, with the background matching the starter that's on it and ditto to text (that should be saying Raichu)

    Just in case, this is the avatar I made so you can see what I mean:



    Of course, I'm (almost) sure you can make better than this

    The starter images are on this spoiler:



    If you don't want to make that's alright, I saw you're busy...

    Cheers for Blaze and his shop of awesomeness!
    Hmmm.. ok. And I never turn down a request if I can do it! But yeah... 5 other requests pending... so it might take a while. But I promise you'll like it.

    Also, I think you did a great job aswell. What program did u use?

  10. #100
    At last, Kalos ghaskan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    5,861
    Blog Entries
    65
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    I used Photoshop CS2, which I've been using for a while...
    I think I lost my touch over the years xD

    Anyway, thanks in advance and good luck handling all those requests :)

    backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

  11. #101

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    I used Photoshop CS2, which I've been using for a while...
    I think I lost my touch over the years xD

    Anyway, thanks in advance and good luck handling all those requests :)
    Oh hey, so do I! And thanx :)

  12. #102
    「Shoutoku Legend」 Stardust Reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    3,230

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    OMG! This thread is 5 stars! ;D Congrats Blazaking!

  13. #103

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    OMG! This thread is 5 stars! ;D Congrats Blazaking!
    Yeah, based on 2 votes XD

  14. #104
    At last, Kalos ghaskan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    5,861
    Blog Entries
    65
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Grats for the 100 posts by the way!

    That IS something!

    backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

  15. #105

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    Grats for the 100 posts by the way!

    That IS something!
    Thanx alot :)

    And guys, I'm really sorry its taking so long. Until today and I had tests going on, I'm gettin loads of homework and sometimes I'm just lazy cuz I wanna play HeartGold.

    Hopefully I'll get them done by this week though.

Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •