Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc - Page 152

View Poll Results: Do you like your finished request?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 94.97%
  • No

9 5.03%
Page 152 of 159 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2384
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Quote Originally Posted by Serperior99 View Post
    @Blazaking EX

I like them very much! Thank you!

But can you fix the first one please? It's because "Serperior99" is misspelled. Thank you very much!
    I'm glad you like them! :D

...wow, I don't know how I made that mistake. o.O Here are the fixed verisons:

Code:
    http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2648/serperior99small.png

Code:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3217/serperior99.png
    Both are signature sized, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Thank you so much for the Halloween sig.
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    Requests open again, eh? Cool.

Uh, anyways, I'm thinking I need a new banner. I'd like another fire background, with this picture as the main "feature," but with the background part removed. Along with that, a line of text right undunderneath its body, reading "COME AT ME BRO!" in italics(Yeah, lame, but it's better than what I have right now.)

*unsure how to word this* And a Reshiram in between this image and the background, with parts of the image erased so it looks "blended" with the b.g.

And if you can put the little grayscale Flareon in the bottom-right corner too, that'd be cool, too.

Thanks in advance!
    Hmm... you want the Reshiram blended in with the background?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    Hmm... you want the Reshiram blended in with the background?
    Yeah, that's what I ment. Sorry 'bout that.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    Yeah, that's what I ment. Sorry 'bout that.
    Okay then.

---

Request Slots:
    1. Flareth
    2. -
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

Thanks for the fixed versions!

EDIT: 1,100th post!
    Last edited by Serperiority; 23rd October 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

*comes swooping in*
    Hello Blazaking. I was hoping to request another one of my Kris vs Gold banners. This time can it be an image of the Johto Victory Road as the background with a Miltank and Magcargo on either side.
    For the text, in the usual style, font and colours, can it read "Chapter Fourteen: Double Everything".
    I very much appreciate this and your continued help with making these banners :) Ill only need two more after this one! :D If you have better pictures than the ones I have attached, feel free to use them, I won't mind as you probably have a better eye for these things. Thanks again

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I'd like to request a banner, please. :3

The general idea would be a pun on N's real name, Natural Harmonia Gropius, in which there would be N with a Natu on his left and a Tropius on his right.

-Here are some images for the Natu: [1][2]
    Feel free to use the one you think suits the image the best, or even another one if you think it would suit it better. Also, it would be nice if you could resize it a bit so it wouldn't be so big compared to N and Tropius.

-Here is a picture of N, but once again, you can change it for another image if you think it would look better. You can also cut a bit of his body if it gets in the way, as long at the head and the shoulders are all there. The background of this image would be used as the background of the whole banner, though (more on it below).

-Last but not least, here are some images of Tropius, that you can also change if you want to: [1][2][3]
    The images are placed in order of favorite > less favorite. If you use another one than the 1's, try to "mix them up" (I don't know what's the term for it xD) with the rest of the image so it wouldn't look like you copy/pasted the Pokémon on the banner.

If possible, I'd like the background to be similar to the one in the N image, but green, a bit like his hair. It would also apply to the white part of the background, to a lesser extent (paler). I don't want it to be just like the N image, though. Try to make it larger, maybe like my current banner (or whatever format you feel like using).

Under the Natu would be the word "Natural", under N would be the word "Harmonia", and under Tropius would be the word "Gropius", either in black or green, whatever you feel like would look better. The font is up to you.

It would be nice if the corners were rounded, too. Oh, and for the size, make it so I could fit two lines of size 1 text either over it or under it.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Zenax; 26th October 2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Added some details.

100% Moustache Free! Mr. Moustache's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Blazaking EX. I love it! :)

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I see you have some free slots so I'm gonna jump in. :p

I'd like another avatar doing, please. It's this image here (it's quite large - the best one I could find - so I spoilered):

If you could keep all his face/hair in the picture with a little bit of his body that would be great. If for whatever reason that's not doable then I'll take just his face.

Thanks in advance Blazaking. :)
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Hello,

Requesting one banner. I don't care what size as long as it matches the forum rules.
    Text: Cerulean Gym ~ I want this to run along the top of the banner in whatever color you pick. In terms of size the text should be no more than 1/4 of the total banner size.
    Banner Background: Underwater or something along those lines.
    Images: I would like a Tentacruel and Gyarados in the banner. If you can make them imposing or fierce, don't care what I just don't want them looking cuddly.

That's all the details I can think of, you can basically go nuts as long as everyone above is satisfied. Amaze me.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hi, I know you haven't got any more free slots, but I won't mind if I have I to wait a bit longer. I'd like the banner to be the normal size. I'd like the words 'NINTENDO WORLD' in all caps and blue in a Courier New font at the top, with sillhouettes of Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, and Fox McCloud in the front. I'd also like the words 'by Gallifreyan Gallade' in a smallish font, in white, at the bottom. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serperior99 View Post
    Thanks for the fixed versions!

EDIT: 1,100th post!
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    *comes swooping in*
    Hello Blazaking. I was hoping to request another one of my Kris vs Gold banners. This time can it be an image of the Johto Victory Road as the background with a Miltank and Magcargo on either side.
    For the text, in the usual style, font and colours, can it read "Chapter Fourteen: Double Everything".
    I very much appreciate this and your continued help with making these banners :) Ill only need two more after this one! :D If you have better pictures than the ones I have attached, feel free to use them, I won't mind as you probably have a better eye for these things. Thanks again
    Sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    I'd like to request a banner, please. :3

The general idea would be a pun on N's real name, Natural Harmonia Gropius, in which there would be N with a Natu on his left and a Tropius on his right.

-Here are some images for the Natu: [1][2]
    Feel free to use the one you think suits the image the best, or even another one if you think it would suit it better. Also, it would be nice if you could resize it a bit so it wouldn't be so big compared to N and Tropius.

-Here is a picture of N, but once again, you can change it for another image if you think it would look better. You can also cut a bit of his body if it gets in the way, as long at the head and the shoulders are all there. The background of this image would be used as the background of the whole banner, though (more on it below).

-Last but not least, here are some images of Tropius, that you can also change if you want to: [1][2][3]
    The images are placed in order of favorite > less favorite. If you use another one than the 1's, try to "mix them up" (I don't know what's the term for it xD) with the rest of the image so it wouldn't look like you copy/pasted the Pokémon on the banner.

If possible, I'd like the background to be similar to the one in the N image, but green, a bit like his hair. It would also apply to the white part of the background, to a lesser extent (paler). I don't want it to be just like the N image, though. Try to make it larger, maybe like my current banner (or whatever format you feel like using).

Under the Natu would be the word "Natural", under N would be the word "Harmonia", and under Tropius would be the word "Gropius", either in black or green, whatever you feel like would look better. The font is up to you.

It would be nice if the corners were rounded, too. Oh, and for the size, make it so I could fit two lines of size 1 text either over it or under it.

Thanks in advance!
    Hmm, quite a well thought out request. I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Moustache View Post
    Thank you, Blazaking EX. I love it! :)
    You're welcome! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    I see you have some free slots so I'm gonna jump in. :p

I'd like another avatar doing, please. It's this image here (it's quite large - the best one I could find - so I spoilered):

If you could keep all his face/hair in the picture with a little bit of his body that would be great. If for whatever reason that's not doable then I'll take just his face.

Thanks in advance Blazaking. :)
    Sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
    Hello,

Requesting one banner. I don't care what size as long as it matches the forum rules.
    Text: Cerulean Gym ~ I want this to run along the top of the banner in whatever color you pick. In terms of size the text should be no more than 1/4 of the total banner size.
    Banner Background: Underwater or something along those lines.
    Images: I would like a Tentacruel and Gyarados in the banner. If you can make them imposing or fierce, don't care what I just don't want them looking cuddly.

That's all the details I can think of, you can basically go nuts as long as everyone above is satisfied. Amaze me.
    Sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer View Post
    Hi, I know you haven't got any more free slots, but I won't mind if I have I to wait a bit longer. I'd like the banner to be the normal size. I'd like the words 'NINTENDO WORLD' in all caps and blue in a Courier New font at the top, with sillhouettes of Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, and Fox McCloud in the front. I'd also like the words 'by Gallifreyan Gallade' in a smallish font, in white, at the bottom. Thanks.
    It seems you don't understand the concept of slots. All the people accepted into slots have to wait as well. The purpose of the slots is so that I don't get overworked. In the past, I would get so many requests (sometimes pages worth) that I unable to keep up. That's why I created the slots. Hope you understand.

---

Request Slots: Full
    1. Flareth
    2. AceTrainer14
    3. Zenax
    4. Blitzle
    5. AmericanTreeFrog

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    It seems you don't understand the concept of slots. All the people accepted into slots have to wait as well. The purpose of the slots is so that I don't get overworked. In the past, I would get so many requests (sometimes pages worth) that I unable to keep up. That's why I created the slots. Hope you understand.

---

Request Slots: Full
    1. Flareth
    2. AceTrainer14
    3. Zenax
    4. Blitzle
    5. AmericanTreeFrog
    No, I do understand them. I was saying that I wouldn't mind if I had to wait a while into the slots were free. I perfectly understand the meaning of those slots.

Blog Entries

Hi hi, I know slots are full right now, so could you please message me when the slots are empty again? Thank you~ ^.^
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer View Post
    No, I do understand them. I was saying that I wouldn't mind if I had to wait a while into the slots were free. I perfectly understand the meaning of those slots.
    Well, then you should also understand that requests made while the slots are full are ignored. It completely defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    Hi hi, I know slots are full right now, so could you please message me when the slots are empty again? Thank you~ ^.^
    Sure! ^_^

Blog Entries

Hello. Can you message me when the request slots are empty again? Because I have a request for an avatar.
    Thanks!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th September 2012, 11:51 AM
  2. 11th December 2011, 06:04 AM