Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc - Page 148

View Poll Results: Do you like your finished request?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    170 94.97%
  • No

    9 5.03%
Page 148 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2384
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

  1. #2206
    Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    6,846
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by ~EternalBlizzard~ View Post
    Yay, a slots open~

    Can I please have a banner?

    Images: [X] [X]

    Text: "~EternalBlizzard~" "Whats wrong with insanity?"

    Text colour: Black

    Background: Icy.

    Arigato!
    Sure thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by PTOldMan View Post
    Wow, thanks a lot!
    No problem!

    ---

    Request Slots: Full
    1. Angad
    2. Night Sky
    3. Shuckle
    4. AceTrainer14
    5. ~EternalBlizzard~

  2. #2207
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Can you VM me when my request is finished? :)
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  3. #2208
    Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    6,846
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    Can you VM me when my request is finished? :)
    You'll get a notification anyway because I @mention the users in the post.

  4. #2209
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it.
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  5. #2210
    Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    6,846
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Requests finished. Sorry it took so long!

    @Angad

    Code:
    http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5265/angadavatar4.png
    @Night Sky

    Code:
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4279/suwakobanner.png
    @Shuckle

    (the image size is too big, so I'll have to change it manually for you)

    @AceTrainer14

    Code:
    http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7781/gvawardsbanner.png
    @~EternalBlizzard~

    Code:
    http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7977/fubukibanner.png
    Last edited by Blazaking; 16th September 2011 at 07:43 PM.
    Scarlet Sky likes this.

  6. #2211
    Prayers to Oak Creek Angad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,200
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    Requests finished. Sorry it took so long!

    @Angad

    Code:
    http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5265/angadavatar4.png
    I'm not gonna lie, that's some high level swag right there.

    Much love to Zurr

  7. #2212
    Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tower of Science.
    Posts
    2,244
    Blog Entries
    107

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Thank you Blazaking. ^^

  8. #2213
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,880
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Thank you so much, its awesome!

  9. #2214
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,805
    Blog Entries
    138

    Follow Zeb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Hey Blazaking. Could I get two avatars, please. (Well, one is for a profile pic, but yeah...) I would just like the pokemon card crap cropping out again, so it's just the image in the middle.

    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/0d/MeganiumHeartGoldSoulSilver109.jpg/428px-MeganiumHeartGoldSoulSilver109.jpg

    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/BreloomEXEmerald22.jpg

    If you'd rather just do one then I'd prefer the Meganium, please. Thanking you :p
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

  10. #2215
    Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,796
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Thank you very much Blazaking, it looks amazing :D

    ^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

  11. #2216
    Registered User Heartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Blazaking, would there be a chance of getting a banner made with the same type of writing and errie background as the last banner. Could the writing say 'Ar dTús' with Gardevoir and Machamp on the sides instead of Umbreon and Espeon. Thanks!

    Read the Final Chapter of A Bháis
    My thanks to Blazaking and Blue Dragon for my banners


    Pokémon X - Friend Code: 0516 - 7269 - 0741
    Add me, message me, and I'll add you back

  12. #2217
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    Requests finished. Sorry it took so long!


    @Shuckle

    (the image size is too big, so I'll have to change it manually for you)
    SWEET! THANKS A LOT! I LOVE IT! And with one of my favorite part of this video game is now going to be my avatar. :)
    But is it okay if you take off that very last part when Link picks his sword up a little after his third swing?
    I still like it anyways.
    But I have a question, why does it say 'Remote File too large' when I try to use it as my avatar? Can you fix that please :)
    Last edited by Shuckle; 17th September 2011 at 06:51 PM.
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  13. #2218
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    can i have a banner with absol in the dark but gray X's and lines with text that says
    "the only true attacker"

  14. #2219
    Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the Road, Far from Home
    Posts
    1,441

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    hey blazaking, could I can an avatar from this image?
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cd/GalladeSecretWonders6.jpg
    Do whatever you like(as long as it looks good obviously)
    maybe have the gallade shiny, and "SG" somewhere in it.

    sorry if the slots are fill and i accidentaly miscounted :/

  15. #2220
    Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    6,846
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Angad View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, that's some high level swag right there.
    You bet it is. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Sky View Post
    Thank you Blazaking. ^^
    You're welcome! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post
    Thank you so much, its awesome!
    I'm glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    Hey Blazaking. Could I get two avatars, please. (Well, one is for a profile pic, but yeah...) I would just like the pokemon card crap cropping out again, so it's just the image in the middle.

    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/0d/MeganiumHeartGoldSoulSilver109.jpg/428px-MeganiumHeartGoldSoulSilver109.jpg

    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/BreloomEXEmerald22.jpg

    If you'd rather just do one then I'd prefer the Meganium, please. Thanking you :p
    Sure, here you go:


    Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Thank you very much Blazaking, it looks amazing :D
    I'm glad you like it! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by dinoking0000 View Post
    Blazaking, would there be a chance of getting a banner made with the same type of writing and errie background as the last banner. Could the writing say 'Ar dTús' with Gardevoir and Machamp on the sides instead of Umbreon and Espeon. Thanks!
    Sure! Do you still want the other eeveelutions in the middle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    SWEET! THANKS A LOT! I LOVE IT! And with one of my favorite part of this video game is now going to be my avatar. :)
    But is it okay if you take off that very last part when Link picks his sword up a little after his third swing?
    I still like it anyways.
    But I have a question, why does it say 'Remote File too large' when I try to use it as my avatar? Can you fix that please :)
    Done. That error was coming because the file size of the avatar was too large.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaz View Post
    can i have a banner with absol in the dark but gray X's and lines with text that says
    "the only true attacker"
    Sure thing!


    Code:
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6378/absoldarkbanner.png
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SG~ View Post
    hey blazaking, could I can an avatar from this image?
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cd/GalladeSecretWonders6.jpg
    Do whatever you like(as long as it looks good obviously)
    maybe have the gallade shiny, and "SG" somewhere in it.

    sorry if the slots are fill and i accidentaly miscounted :/
    Sure thing!


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 27th September 2012, 11:51 AM
  2. 11th December 2011, 06:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •