Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc - Page 111

View Poll Results: Do you like your finished request?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 94.97%
  • No

9 5.03%
Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2384
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Head in the clouds Blanco Madness's Avatar

Default Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled

hey i was wondering if you could take this

and take the background off of it and put on a kind of menacing black background, and put in scary red letters around the image, "I can haz yur soul?"
    BTW thx in advance!
    Last edited by Blanco Madness; 29th July 2010 at 01:56 PM.
    Black fc 2708 7393 4411
    Whoever knew I could be this lonely, holding you in my arms, if only, if only

Blog Entries

>I can haz yur soul?

I LOL'D

lol
    SS FC-5285-4988-9776
    Pokemon White FC-0390-1912-4176

Click us please :)

Rev
    Blog Entries

Oh, I forgot to thank you for my banner.. THANKS :D.

As you can see, I'm already putting it to good use :).
    White~1248 9177 2603~White
    Platinum~0604 5276 0111~Platinum

~My RNG babies and captures~

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

hey could u transperify this for me?

Been gone at camp, come back to find pure win staring me in the face. EPIC win.

Hi i wanted to know if you could take this pic i made, maybe clean up glaceon and give it a nice Blueish backround with snow falling. I want to use this pic for my Profile Picture plz.http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?albumid=2387&pictureid=29070
    Last edited by Carissa24; 31st July 2010 at 06:17 PM.
    SS FC-5285-4988-9776
    Pokemon White FC-0390-1912-4176

Click us please :)

Blog Entries

could you make a banner that has a picture of meganium at the hall of origin instead of arceus and at the top in godly, glowing white capital letters can you make it say "MEGANIUM: ORIGINAL ONE"? thanks.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Hey Blazaking, I was wondering if you could makes some stuff for my Fan Fic? I would like a combination of some custom sprites on top of a banner.

I would like the background of the banner to be, or to be similar to, one of the starting towns of the gen 4 games. If you cant do that, just make it look natural and very slightly urban, know what I mean? Sorry if Im not clear enough. Anyway, on top of that I need the title of my fan fic (Derrick, Wade, and the Region of Fenn).

The next layer will be my custom sprites.

Sprite 1: This will be for the protagonist, Derrick. I would like the body from the gen 4 sprite of brock with a recolor with the main color being green. I don't mind what the face is, but not Brock. You can pick. Can I get him to have Blue's hair, slightly darker than Blue's actual color? I would like this sprite to be next to a gen 4 bagon sprite.

Sprite 2: This one will be the protagonist's friend, Wade. I would like it to be the body of the diamond/pearl sprite for Flint with a recolor, and the main color being Red instead of yellow. You can use any head/face that works well with that position, even Flints's, but he needs different hair, like brock's or something. Make him have a darker skin tone and black hair. Have a gen 4 Ralts sprite next to him.

Just put the Derrick and Bagon sprite on the left, the name in the middle, and the Wade and Ralts sprite on the right, if it's possible. I know its a really weirdly specific request, but you're the best so I figured I'd see if you could do it :) If you have any questions just VM me. Sorry if its an impossible request or something :/
    Last edited by Roulette; 31st July 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

Hey Blaze, can you take my avatar and put my username on it in any font? Plx and thx.

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Could you please do a banner with a black and white gradient background, the pokemon logo at the top, and the text 'Bulbagarden Forums Weekly Sprite Contest'? And could you do the text like:

Bulbagarden Forums
    Weekly Sprite Contest

And have the text in the font Kristen ITC (I think that's the one), and the letters WSC in a biggish size, same font, behind the text? Thanks in advance.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by smartgamer View Post
    thats amazing!
    even though the tournoment is over.
    im sure well need it again!
    lol, No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by acs1903 View Post
    Thanks a lot, they're both great

BTW I decided to come to you once again after the fantastic job you did with the banners. I hope the thing I want is quite simple by your standards:

Can you edit this trainer sprite of Giovanni (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0a/GiovanniHGSS.gif). If it is not too much to ask can you make him have black and a bit longer (If you can't make it longer don't worry about it) hair. Also can you edit the red marking on his longcoat so that it does not exist.

Don't take it as if I was abusing you and your skill, even though it might seem like it.
    No, no, thats not abusing. But, does the sprite need to stay animated or not?

Quote Originally Posted by alster08 View Post
    Oh My God I love it. Its definitly worth the wait!!!!
    Glad you like it! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Heart and Soul View Post
    I LOVE IT! Thanks! Now, I'd like to request two of those walking team things for my brother.

Could you use this for the trainers. On one, could I have a shiny Umbreon, Venusaur, Dewgong, Arbok, Shedinja, Pachirisu, and the other Espeon, Charizard, Gyrados, Hippowdon, Ninjask, Munchlax.

Thanks!
    No problem. And sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NikNak3000 View Post
    Thanks - it's absolutely amazing! What would I do without you, Blazaking EX? *worships the banner and its author*
    Haha, I liked how this one turned out too. :) Glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardman View Post
    Hey Blazaking, I love the banner but can you actually make Charmander and Charmeleon shiny too? If not thats ok.
    Sure.

Code:
    http://a.imageshack.us/img291/5397/charizardmanbanner.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa-Paratroopa View Post
    I'm sorry I made my request hard to understand....

The sprites are PMD Land Forme, HGSS Sky Forme Overworld, and HGSS Sky Forme Frontsprite (the sprite for when you fight Shaymin Sky Forme..is that a good description?)

And, I don't mean to sound demanding, but could you place:
    *The PMD Land Forme(walking to the left if that's ok) in the top-left corner
    *The HGSS Sky Forme Overworld (facing right, again if that's ok) on Piplup's foot (near the top-right)
    *And the HGSS Sky Forme Frontsprite on Shaymin's left-side Gracidea(the one on it's right, our left....was that confusing?)

I'm really sorry...Hope this isn't too much trouble.
    Yeah.. I think I get it. Hows this?

Code:
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4264/shayminbanner.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ninetales View Post
    I love it! Thank you so much!
    No problem! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern_116 View Post
    Wow,thanks man!
    No problem! :)

Quote Originally Posted by shabu420 View Post
    can you make a banner with an anime looking ethan standing in grass with a tsutarja on his shoulder and can you make him have dark blonde hair thanks
    Uh... that might be a bit hard considering I don't really have any source pictures... I'll try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Sick sprite! Props!#
    Glad you like it! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Thabet View Post
    Very nice Blaze!
    Definetaly, worth the wait!
    You have done AMAZING!
    And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Drink View Post
    Blazaking, sorry for coming back so soon, but could you make a banner (Signature Size) with a shiny dratini on it, that has a small "#1" on it in the top left corner, a small "Wi-fi Ladder" on the top right, a small "Bulbagarden" on the bottom left, and a "8-2-10" in the bottom right.

Preferably could this Dratini be in a watery environment (like a lake), with a sunset in the background.

You don't have to do this, if you don't want to or have time, but I would really appreciate it.

Edit: Could you make it so a name is addable on there?
    Sure thing. What do you mean by a name addable on there?

Quote Originally Posted by pichuvolttackle View Post
    could you animate this three images into one?

find a way to make it look good please
    I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoDeoxys View Post
    THAT WAS AMAZING but can I have an avatar version please?
    Sure thing. And glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutak94 View Post
    Hey! Could you please make me a banner with black-ish background with

http://sp10rhet007.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/wobbuffet_by_pokesafari-png1.jpg

this image on the left side and

http://pokemon.supercheats.com/artwork/65.png

this image on the right side. Between them it should be written with white color: "Behold the power of psychic-types"
    preferably with Segoe Script font.

P.S. Thank you in advance.
    Sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Inon View Post
    Thanks, it looks better than I spected it to be!
    Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Thanks for replying to my question. I'll start off with a simple request and see if I like the way it looks:
    - A banner (normal size) with New Bark Town/ Professor Elm's labratory as a background, with Chikorita on the right and Tototidle on the left. In the middle in silver and gold text: Chapter One - The Starter the Adventure
    I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I've been feeling out of place without a Blazaking banner, and I was wondering if you would make me one. If so, I'd like it to incorporate the following.

A Metagross.

A Dusknoir.

A Weavile.

A Ninetales.

A Toxicroak.

A Kingdra.

I'd like the background to be something dark and solemn. Sorry about being so vague, but I trust you're artistic ability.

Oh, and I'd like the words "Never will I forget, the color of my pain" and my username, Sovereign, to be somewhere on the banner.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just thought of more specifics. I'd like it to have an old and worn feel, like it's fading away.
    Yeah, they are sorta common. xD
    And I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Landog22 View Post
    Hello Blaking, i loved my last banner, but i have some new requests

current banner

New banner

if thats to much its ok.
    Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafia View Post
    Could you make a Gallade banner?.A small one that can fit in my signature.
    Any picture of gallade is fine.

Take as long as you like.
    I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy2259 View Post
    Could I get something with thes pokemon
    shiny Luciaro, shiny Charizard, shiny metagross, and shiny houndoom
    I've seen some of the ones I have done I hope mine comes out ausome

and what do I owe you

it's for my sig
    Sure thing. And you don't owe me anything. :P

Quote Originally Posted by flamealex1 View Post
    Hey Blazaking, I'd like to request a banner for my fanfic. Could you have this with a Charmander to his right, an Elekid on his left. And a Budew somewhere on there. And have the text: The Flaming Journey of... somewhere near the top, and near the bottom have the word Flame

Then if possible could you put that banner into this animation http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Shiay/TFJoF.gif at the very end.

Hope you can do it, and thanks!!!
    Should it be like Shiay's, or a brand new one?

Quote Originally Posted by dcmp94 View Post
    hey i was wondering if you could take this

and take the background off of it and put on a kind of menacing black background, and put in scary red letters around the image, "I can haz yur soul?"
    BTW thx in advance!
    Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Oh, I forgot to thank you for my banner.. THANKS :D.

As you can see, I'm already putting it to good use :).

Quote Originally Posted by smartgamer View Post
    hey could u transperify this for me?
    Well... you changed your avatar, so I'll do that one too.
    Name:  Marley avatar.png
Views: 200
Size:  9.3 KBName:  MarleyShaymin.png
Views: 145
Size:  5.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Master View Post
    Been gone at camp, come back to find pure win staring me in the face. EPIC win.
    Glad you like it! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa24 View Post
    Hi i wanted to know if you could take this pic i made, maybe clean up glaceon and give it a nice Blueish backround with snow falling. I want to use this pic for my Profile Picture plz.http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?albumid=2387&pictureid=29070
    I'll see what I can do...

Quote Originally Posted by awesomemeganium View Post
    could you make a banner that has a picture of meganium at the hall of origin instead of arceus and at the top in godly, glowing white capital letters can you make it say "MEGANIUM: ORIGINAL ONE"? thanks.
    Would that be sprites or artwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Dares View Post
    Hey Blazaking, I was wondering if you could makes some stuff for my Fan Fic? I would like a combination of some custom sprites on top of a banner.

I would like the background of the banner to be, or to be similar to, one of the starting towns of the gen 4 games. If you cant do that, just make it look natural and very slightly urban, know what I mean? Sorry if Im not clear enough. Anyway, on top of that I need the title of my fan fic (Derrick, Wade, and the Region of Fenn).

The next layer will be my custom sprites.

Sprite 1: This will be for the protagonist, Derrick. I would like the body from the gen 4 sprite of brock with a recolor with the main color being green. I don't mind what the face is, but not Brock. You can pick. Can I get him to have Blue's hair, slightly darker than Blue's actual color? I would like this sprite to be next to a gen 4 bagon sprite.

Sprite 2: This one will be the protagonist's friend, Wade. I would like it to be the body of the diamond/pearl sprite for Flint with a recolor, and the main color being Red instead of yellow. You can use any head/face that works well with that position, even Flints's, but he needs different hair, like brock's or something. Make him have a darker skin tone and black hair. Have a gen 4 Ralts sprite next to him.

Just put the Derrick and Bagon sprite on the left, the name in the middle, and the Wade and Ralts sprite on the right, if it's possible. I know its a really weirdly specific request, but you're the best so I figured I'd see if you could do it :) If you have any questions just VM me. Sorry if its an impossible request or something :/
    I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by NomNomTaco35 View Post
    Hey Blaze, can you take my avatar and put my username on it in any font? Plx and thx.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zorua View Post
    Could you please do a banner with a black and white gradient background, the pokemon logo at the top, and the text 'Bulbagarden Forums Weekly Sprite Contest'? And could you do the text like:

Bulbagarden Forums
    Weekly Sprite Contest

And have the text in the font Kristen ITC (I think that's the one), and the letters WSC in a biggish size, same font, behind the text? Thanks in advance.
    I'll see what I can do.

---

Okay guys, school's starting tomorrow, so the 5 request limit is going to have to return. Because in my 10th year of school, I'm not going to have as much time to finish requests as I do now. I will complete all the previous requests, and until I do, no further requests can be made. Thanks.

Also, for those of you who have a facebook account, you can become a fan of Blazaking's Photoshop. It would also be nice if you told me who you were on its page. I'm Omair Raza.

So, just to clarify:
    Requesting is closed.

Blog Entries

Can you make it in sprites?
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Blog Entries

What I meant a name being addable is that, could there be a small space for a currently unknown name to be put later?

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post

Should it be like Shiay's, or a brand new one?

Brand new, just add it to that animation if you could.
    ---

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th September 2012, 11:51 AM
  2. 11th December 2011, 06:04 AM