a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy - Page 32

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

Aww, thanks JB! I do admit it's a bit of a task to get back into it; though, as always, it's always nice to see a familiar face on here~ :) And all right. I've just emailed you about it now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Aficionada View Post
    Well, it seems as if I will get this done before my 6-month-mark quota. :P But, even still, I apologise for the incredible wait.

I'll be on vacation (well, more like going to Sydney and back) for the weekend, so I won't be working on this until at least next week.

Regardless, I hope you are pleased with what I have so far -- I'll get to colouring and finishing up the lineart to your pleasure very soon.

If you want to add any details and want me to amend anything in regards to the sketch, then don't hesitate to tell me. :)

Enjoy!

I'm sorry, but I asked for a fully-colored sketch. But now that I think about it you could just be posting the lineart to flaunt your amazing drawing skills, so I'll just congradulate you and be on my way.

Avatar by Banebuu. Licky by Larxion. Banner by Sayi.

Blog Entries

Well, it seems as if I will get this done before my 6-month-mark quota. :P But, even still, I apologise for the incredible wait.

I'll be on vacation (well, more like going to Sydney and back) for the weekend, so I won't be working on this until at least next week.

Regardless, I hope you are pleased with what I have so far -- I'll get to colouring and finishing up the lineart to your pleasure very soon.

If you want to add any details and want me to amend anything in regards to the sketch, then don't hesitate to tell me. :)

Enjoy!
    It looks great! You are going to color it in, aren't you? Oh! Could you give me a reff of the character you want me to sprite? It would be helpful.

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandslash-Master View Post
    I'm sorry, but I asked for a fully-colored sketch. But now that I think about it you could just be posting the lineart to flaunt your amazing drawing skills, so I'll just congradulate you and be on my way.
    I wouldn't post unnecessarily for a silly purpose such as to "flaunt" my art. Don't misunderstand -- I am truly flattered that you would believe that it's apparently "amazing", but let it be known that I don't like boasting about anything of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandslash-Master View Post
    It looks great! You are going to color it in, aren't you? Oh! Could you give me a reff of the character you want me to sprite? It would be helpful.
    You really don't have to sprite me anything.. ^~^; But if you really feel compelled to do so, would it be possible for me to request it some time in the future, when I'm certain of what I want? I'm tossing up between two characters of mine for my fic, so I don't want to burden you with too many requests. ^^;

But if you did read my post more carefully, I have said that - yes - I would colour in your request.

Enjoy!
    Before I officially start the shading process, though, I will ask again if you're fine with everything so far, so that it's easier for me to fix up the details now rather than later.

So with that said and done, is this good with you for the moment?

If you want me to change anything such as the base colours or the lineart itself, then don't hesitate to tell me, before I start shading and highlighting and the like. :) Oh, and if you're wondering about the red decoration thing on her hat, I was sort of basing it from the sprite you gave me, but it looked a little odd placing it on the rear of the hat -- so I took some liberties and placed it on the side front, if that is okay with you. ^^; I can alter it if you want; again, just remember to tell me now rather than later. And also, I will add in the whites of her eyes soon enough, as well.

EDIT: Also, I apologise in advance if anything I've said is rude or offensive -- and if it was, I certainly didn't intend it to be interpreted that way. D': I just wanted to clear up a few things, is all.

Regardless, thank you so much for your patience! I'll try to get this done as soon as possible (if my family doesn't hold me up for too long, of course, for celebrations and such). xD

So take care, and enjoy!

Blog Entries

I wouldn't post unnecessarily for a silly purpose such as to "flaunt" my art. Don't misunderstand -- I am truly flattered that you would believe that it's apparently "amazing", but let it be known that I don't like boasting about anything of mine.

You really don't have to sprite me anything.. ^~^; But if you really feel compelled to do so, would it be possible for me to request it some time in the future, when I'm certain of what I want? I'm tossing up between two characters of mine for my fic, so I don't want to burden you with too many requests. ^^;

But if you did read my post more carefully, I have said that - yes - I would colour in your request.

Before I officially start the shading process, though, I will ask again if you're fine with everything so far, so that it's easier for me to fix up the details now rather than later.

So with that said and done, is this good with you for the moment?

If you want me to change anything such as the base colours or the lineart itself, then don't hesitate to tell me, before I start shading and highlighting and the like. :) Oh, and if you're wondering about the red decoration thing on her hat, I was sort of basing it from the sprite you gave me, but it looked a little odd placing it on the rear of the hat -- so I took some liberties and placed it on the side front, if that is okay with you. ^^; I can alter it if you want; again, just remember to tell me now rather than later. And also, I will add in the whites of her eyes soon enough, as well.

EDIT: Also, I apologise in advance if anything I've said is rude or offensive -- and if it was, I certainly didn't intend it to be interpreted that way. D': I just wanted to clear up a few things, is all.

Regardless, thank you so much for your patience! I'll try to get this done as soon as possible (if my family doesn't hold me up for too long, of course, for celebrations and such). xD

So take care, and enjoy!

The image won't show up. Sorry for the late reply!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132