a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy - Page 21

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 470

Thread: a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

  1. #301
    Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I HAVE COME BACK TO CIVILIZATION!!! *huggles computer*

    Ahhh.... ^^

    Sorry...lol, it's just I was gone away to camp this week and returned yesterday arvo, so yeah... apologies if people thought that I.... like, died or something. lol.

    Honestly, going on the computer was the one most thing I missed during my time away. Who in their right mind would call a place WITHOUT computers or television "civilization"?

    Gah!...

    Anyways, I have reserved a banner for JBS and THAT IS ALL. NO MORE RESERVATIONS.

    Kameil~ nyaww~ shucks... #^.^# Thankyou; coming from a moderator like yourself is truly an honour. Though, like Rayne, there are much better banner artists like Sammi from SPPf for example. Everytime I see one of her works I instantly pull a face somewhat like this:
    *O*

    Nevertheless, thankyou. x33

    Rayne~ Again, that means a lot for me personally. Essentially, I'm actually vise versa. I always compare my work to either yours, Sammi's or Jakotsu's (SPPf member). Your style is so simplistic, yet so beautiful. I always end up reflecting over my work and thinking that it's quite "busy" or over the top.

    Aki~ shucks... I feel so loved today. Thankyou. Really, this means a lot. x333

    Well, I gotta go for now. Ya know, school work is still waiting on my desk for me. I'll get to your banner tomorrow Torgetsu, as it's a Sunday. And please, JBS and SEF, post your requests. ASAP.

    Sayonara, Keep Smiling! =]

    a_a

    EDIT: w00t for 21st page!! --happy dance--



    o.O;;;
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 19th April 2008 at 04:33 AM.

  2. #302
    The Old Guard of ADV JbstormburstADV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wouldn't You Like To Know...;o
    Posts
    529
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Well, I'm going to have to wait until my project with elite4james is done, because I plan of definitely making use of it in my, "banner." (Note the quotes. I'll PM you with what I mean later.)
    My Fanfiction Account Page:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1396894/JbstormburstADV

    My AdvanceShipping Board:
    http://www.phpbbplanet.com/advevolution

    My Super-Awesone Photobucket:
    http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/JbstormburstADV/
    Roses die. Ribbons last forever

  3. #303
    Lord of Scrubs PAK215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lost in thought.
    Posts
    204
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I'd like a banner. I'd like the background to be red, and I'd like pictures of two artwork Porygon-Zs centered in the middle with the tip of their front arms touching eachother and their tails touching the bottom of the banner. I'd like the space between them to be black and have neat horizontal rows of small ectoplasm green 0s and 1s. Above the picture, I'd like it to say in pixilated blue letters, "Enter the Digital Realm". I'd like a sky blue border.
    Last edited by PAK215; 19th April 2008 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #304
    Just about gone. Torgetsu Kon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Awaiting a ride to the Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,154
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anime_aficionada View Post
    I HAVE COME BACK TO CIVILIZATION!!! *huggles computer*

    Ahhh.... ^^

    Sorry...lol, it's just I was gone away to camp this week and returned yesterday arvo, so yeah... apologies if people thought that I.... like, died or something. lol.

    Honestly, going on the computer was the one most thing I missed during my time away. Who in their right mind would call a place WITHOUT computers or television "civilization"?

    Gah!...

    Anyways, I have reserved a banner for JBS and THAT IS ALL. NO MORE RESERVATIONS.

    Kameil~ nyaww~ shucks... #^.^# Thankyou; coming from a moderator like yourself is truly an honour. Though, like Rayne, there are much better banner artists like Sammi from SPPf for example. Everytime I see one of her works I instantly pull a face somewhat like this:
    *O*

    Nevertheless, thankyou. x33

    Rayne~ Again, that means a lot for me personally. Essentially, I'm actually vise versa. I always compare my work to either yours, Sammi's or Jakotsu's (SPPf member). Your style is so simplistic, yet so beautiful. I always end up reflecting over my work and thinking that it's quite "busy" or over the top.

    Aki~ shucks... I feel so loved today. Thankyou. Really, this means a lot. x333

    Well, I gotta go for now. Ya know, school work is still waiting on my desk for me. I'll get to your banner tomorrow Torgetsu, as it's a Sunday. And please, JBS and SEF, post your requests. ASAP.

    Sayonara, Keep Smiling! =]

    a_a

    EDIT: w00t for 21st page!! --happy dance--



    o.O;;;
    YAY! Your back! I was actually starting to think what you posted above happend. But knowing your ok, I feel like a weight I didn't even know was on me was lifted.

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.


    To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

  5. #305
    Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by PAK215

    I'd like a banner. I'd like the background to be red, and I'd like pictures of two artwork Porygon-Zs centered in the middle with the tip of their front arms touching eachother and their tails touching the bottom of the banner. I'd like the space between them to be black and have neat horizontal rows of small ectoplasm green 0s and 1s. Above the picture, I'd like it to say in pixilated blue letters, "Enter the Digital Realm". I'd like a sky blue border.
    DECLINED. Ugh, don't even ask why. READ THE RULES. >_<

    Originally Posted by Torgetsu Kon

    YAY! Your back! I was actually starting to think what you posted above happend. But knowing your ok, I feel like a weight I didn't even know was on me was lifted.
    lol x] The banner would most probably be done by this week hun. x3

  6. #306
    Just about gone. Torgetsu Kon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Awaiting a ride to the Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,154
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default

    Thanks, can't wait to see it!

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.


    To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

  7. #307
    Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Oddly enough, I'm quite excited on how it's gonna end up too. x]

  8. #308
    kamen no otoko Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,782
    Blog Entries
    106

    Default

    Hmmm... :o

    I notice you're taking avatar requests now...

    Text: Tina
    -- Sub Text: Red Berry~
    Picture:

    * Font: CoolDots, or if you don't have that, anything that looks rather simple or similar to what's in my current banner will do :3
    -- Font Colour: Whatever you think will look best with the background
    *Background: Transparent :B
    * Border: Fade-out

    Also.. BlueShipping is a_a's OTP

  9. #309
    Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    ACCEPTED. Twill be done in a week hun. ^^

    EDIT: Here's your banner Torgetsu. =]



    DOUBLE EDIT: Sorry, the link was corrupted. O: *yawns* well, better be off to bed... gots rehearsals tomorrow... ugh >>
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 21st April 2008 at 06:39 AM.

  10. #310
    w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Posts
    912
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    YAY! You're back ...

    ^^ What's an OTP? >:B

    The banner you made to yourself is great, and the one you have for Torgetsu is awesomesauce. Well, I want to request an avy, but I can't so, I'll wait .... :)

  11. #311
    ლ(≖益≖ლ) Turtle Tamer Kammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,581
    Blog Entries
    278
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

    Default

    I'm not a mod though ^^;
    *this space for rent*

  12. #312
    Just about gone. Torgetsu Kon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Awaiting a ride to the Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,154
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default

    Thanks for the banner, a_a. Great job, as always

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.


    To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

  13. #313
    kamen no otoko Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,782
    Blog Entries
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    ^^ What's an OTP? >:B
    It means One True Pairing. lol

  14. #314
    w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Posts
    912
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Oh okay. oO;;

  15. #315
    Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I'm not a mod though ^^;
    *beet red* =O

    ... I noticed that most donors are mods... so I assumed..... that...oh, gosh! And I recently discovered Rayne is a mod. Man, am I an idiot or what? xD

    And Cheese, you can request for avatars and userbars - just not banners; cause, banners essentially take quite a while, so I only accept them when I don't have much on my plate. But, again, avatars and userbars are able to be requested. ^^

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •