Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

a_f-chan's Awesomistic Art Shop - V3
    © Anime Aficionada.

Welcome, welcome.

Are you interested in banners, sprites, or sketches?
    Want something new to put on your profile, signature or elsewhere?
    Well then, you have come to the right place!
    Let me start off by introducing how I work.
    A give-receive system, as I like to call it, is my way of giving something and receiving another particular something in turn. If you give me respect by reading the rules, abiding to them, and waiting patiently with discipline; I will return your respect, ready with an art request, set and completed by my side.

Also, I only allow three banner, three avatar and one sketch request at a time. After requesting for an artwork, you furthermore cannot ask for another one until said request has been completed. Even so, please wait a while before requesting again. Be nice to the world; let someone else share the fun.

Rules:

1) For Arceus’ sake, DON’T SPAM. It’s like rubbish, if you really think about it. Nobody wants it, and nobody wants to pick up after it. Don’t degrade yourself by dropping off your litter everywhere like others do on countless art threads at communities elsewhere – it’s equally rather shameful as it is disappointing.

2) Don’t rush me. I do my best to put every ounce of effort into my work. Those who know the pain of high school can understand maintaining fairly good grades and having a "life" (or what could be called one) at the same time isn’t all that easy.

3) Don’t flame. It just shows how much of an idiot you are. Although, any comments regarding on how to improve my work, the appreciation of my work, or anything of the like are permitted. Keep in mind that there’s a difference between constructive criticism, and destructive criticism.

4) Give credit when it is due. I know it’s annoying, and takes valuable space on your signature, but you have to, otherwise you may be labelled as an art stealing criminal. ;) It also saves me from watermarking your artwork (as in, putting a signature or symbol to represent that I have made it) ‘cause it usually wrecks the image altogether. But, that’s just my opinion; you can request for a watermark if you wish. It’s just I have to kinda… think of one first. D:

5) Fill out the form. Very simple. It saves time and enables me to have an idea of how your work should turn out.

Now, "What is this form?" You ask? Well, for further details read below. (It's rather simple, really. ;D )

FORM:

Banners:
    Text: (title of banner)
    -- Sub Text: (sub-title of banner)
    Pictures: (please provide them, or at least leave a description)
    *Font: (I really do hope this is self explanatory)
    -- *Font Colour:
    *Background
    * Border: (options below)
    1. Black & White
    2. Greyscale
    3. Fade Out
    4. Specific Colour

Text: (title of avatar)
    * Sub Text: (sub-title of avatar)
    Picture:
    *Font:
    -- *Font Colour:
    *Background
    * Border: (options below)
    1. Black & White
    2. Greyscale
    3. Fade Out
    4. Specific Colour

* That which is marked with an asterisk is optional.

Sketches:
    Said simply, just specify what you want drawn for you and I'll hope to serve up to your expectations.

Note: "The internet does wonders to Children." in RED somewhere in your post, so that I know you have read the form.

Deadline to receive your art is 6 months - no more. If there may be a circumstance where you will not be able to access BMGf for any reason (school, camp, vacation etc), notify me prior to your absence.

Thankyou for reading. While you're here, take a melon for being so kind.

Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 20th February 2010 at 11:12 PM.

Hi anime!(I'm Chimy, I just had the name changed) I would like a banner. One that shows Garchomp with a spike collar on, with a purple that says,"Dragon Fever". Thank you!

Blog Entries

Aw...:( Now I can't call you Chimmy any mores.....D= ! Well I'll call you Charry then! ^^

Charry, please do the form, cos well it's easier for me. IF you could, can you please make another post with the form, so i know exactly what you want?

Sorry about the inconvinience, but it's just easier. Till I come Back, Keep Smiling! :)

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 28th October 2007 at 01:35 AM.

Okay. But what's a text and sub text?

Blog Entries

Text is the name of the banner and sub text is like little writing, see my banner if you're not sure.

Okay.
    Text:Dragon Fever
    Subtext: Hell has gotten deadly...
    Pictures:Garchomp wearing a spike collar
    Background:Purple with fire
    Border:Fire
    Last edited by Pyshcosocial12; 10th October 2007 at 05:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Thanks hunni! ^^ I'll do it when I come back from school!

Buh bye! ^^ Keep Smiling! :D

a_f

Okay! I'm counting on you!

Blog Entries

This'll probably take a week Charry. Hope you like it when I'm finished! ^^

Okay. I can wait!

If you'd like, you can use this sprite in his banner, a_af:

I thought it would be interesting to try drawing a studded collar on a sprite. xD I'd like to think I did an okay job. :p

You may not want to use sprites, tho. It took me all of about five minutes, so meh.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

I thought he said he wanted a Garchomp. Also, you're really great at banner-making.

Banner by anime_aficionada.

Actully I want now a Charizard.

Blog Entries

Aww...what? I just finished the Garchomp Banner today, hoping to post it tomorrow and I came back seeing that you wanted a charizard? :S Oh well, Ill get to it right away! ^^

And Probably I'll post both of them just in case! :)

It'll be ready in about 2 weeks. Sorry for the wait, but you know my hectic lifestyle and the time differences you and I have.

Till I come back, Keep Smiling :)

Oh and Shuko, could you please fill out the form so I know what exactly you want? Sorry, it's just easier for me to have an idea on what you like. lol and don't worry about the Sprites, they're good! Certainly better than what I could do in 5 mins! ^^ I'll use em'!

Sorry again for the inconvinience, Keep Smiling! :)

EDIT: lol Sorry shuko, I read your comment wrong! Silly me!

Yeah sure! I'll use the sprites anyways! Thanks. Really you're good at recolouring and that kinda stuffs. Thanks again - it saves me time browsing the internet! ^^ lol

And thanks for the comment Blaze, I didn't know that much people would like my talent! ^^ Well I guess that could be blamed on my low self confidence, but thanks for the review anyways.

I'll be at your banner soon Charry, but remember I'll get it done in about a fortnight. Hope you can wait that long. Keep Smiling!

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 15th October 2007 at 04:52 AM. Reason: LOL READ WRONG!

Blog Entries

Well Charry, the thing is .... with your Garchomp banner's i couldn't really find some pics that i could use on the internet, so i was really hard for me to make a banner with the resources that i have. So i did three versions, that are practically the same, but different colours. Though, for the Charizard one, I think it's fairly good. But what can I say? It's your liking that counts! I hope you like em! PM me if they're not good.

Sorry for the long wait and hope you like them. Thanks again Shuko for the sprite! They're good! ^^ You should take up a spriting business! lol

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f
    Last edited by Anime Aficionada; 28th September 2009 at 07:39 PM.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast