The Situation Room 2.0 - Page 90

Page 90 of 256 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3829
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: The Situation Room 2.0

  1. #1336
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    *has heard of Fifty Shades of Grey, but didn't know what it was about...... Until now....*

    O_O DAFUQ!?!?!?!!?
    Uh, same here... O_O

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #1337
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    It started out as Twilight fanfic, for those of you who didn't know. XD
    Momoka likes this.

  3. #1338
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    I always thought it was some gore-y novel. But uh, I'm guessing it's not?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #1339
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Oh no! Er...there's just some really poorly written S&M. You know, R-rated, kinky...stuff...

    Dominant guy...weak-willed female...-shrugs-

    But actually its a bit worse than just that. XD

  5. #1340
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    ........ Ohhhh. OHHHHHHH. It's that kind of novel. O_O; had no idea until now
    Faerie likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #1341
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    ........ Ohhhh. OHHHHHHH. It's that kind of novel. O_O; had no idea until now
    I you ever read r rated books Rio then read the black dagger brotherhood series. It has real men +

  7. #1342
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    ........ Ohhhh. OHHHHHHH. It's that kind of novel. O_O; had no idea until now
    I you ever read r rated books Rio then read the black dagger brotherhood series. It has real men +
    O-okay. I'll, uh, keep that in mind if I ever read any R-Rated books.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #1343
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    ........ Ohhhh. OHHHHHHH. It's that kind of novel. O_O; had no idea until now
    I you ever read r rated books Rio then read the black dagger brotherhood series. It has real men +
    O-okay. I'll, uh, keep that in mind if I ever read any R-Rated books.
    They're awesome

    I even got @Elysion; to start the series

  9. #1344
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Yep. XD I still really, really like Tohrment.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  10. #1345
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Yep. XD I still really, really like Tohrment.
    I love Tohrment.

    My favorite man doesn't appear for quite a few books though. Rhage is probably my favorite brother though wih Vishous and Phury tieing for second

  11. #1346
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Oh no! Er...there's just some really poorly written S&M. You know, R-rated, kinky...stuff...

    Dominant guy...weak-willed female...-shrugs-

    But actually its a bit worse than just that. XD
    I think it's funny that this is what makes it just so bad. I'm not that far yet, and it's still worse than most fanfics and stuff I've read on a boring monday morning. And that's saying something.
    Faerie likes this.

  12. #1347
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Bomb threath. That actually happened in my school once. I'm glad it turned out to be false.

    Wow @Human; I didn't know you were from Europe. How is life over there?

    and 50 shades... ugh... no comment.
    OMG SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHERE MALTA IS ON THIS SITE!@!@!@!

    aoifhskghak;gh;ihasgphag[hga;

    IT'S ABOUT TIME.

    "I come from Malta!"

    "What's a Malta?"

    JKGKS;GA;ASG'ASGH'AH'SA

    LIFE THERE IS LIKE PARADISE

    Uh, my friend bought the book. He read like, 9 chapters of it and then burned it xD. I'm questioning why my college's book shop is selling the trilogy xD. Oh and btw they are going to make a movie out of it. The star? Emma Watson who played Herminy in Harry Potter. Great job on losing your credibility Emma.

  13. #1348
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Bomb threath. That actually happened in my school once. I'm glad it turned out to be false.

    Wow @Human; I didn't know you were from Europe. How is life over there?

    and 50 shades... ugh... no comment.
    OMG SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHERE MALTA IS ON THIS SITE!@!@!@!

    aoifhskghak;gh;ihasgphag[hga;

    IT'S ABOUT TIME.

    "I come from Malta!"

    "What's a Malta?"

    JKGKS;GA;ASG'ASGH'AH'SA

    LIFE THERE IS LIKE PARADISE

    Uh, my friend bought the book. He read like, 9 chapters of it and then burned it xD. I'm questioning why my college's book shop is selling the trilogy xD. Oh and btw they are going to make a movie out of it. The star? Emma Watson who played Herminy in Harry Potter. Great job on losing your credibility Emma.
    ...that was such a big thing? I coulda even 1up-ed knowing it was a island.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  14. #1349
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,861
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    I finished Black Butler. It was so good. ;_; I didn't want it to happen, but I knew it had to if Sebastian was to uphold the contract. ;_;
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  15. #1350
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I finished Black Butler. It was so good. ;_; I didn't want it to happen, but I knew it had to if Sebastian was to uphold the contract. ;_;
    Until you watch the sequel series >.> <.< O.o

    /never finished the sequel series

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    I wouldn't be too concerned about advertising it, since it's like the most infamous fic ever written ever. :x

    It even has its own TV Tropes page.
    MY EYES, THEY BURN D;<



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •