The Situation Room 2.0 - Page 181
Page 181 of 276 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4139

Thread: The Situation Room 2.0

Actually not a nerd. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

A phobia is irrational by definition, it can't really be explained.

Blog Entries

Ahaha... That reminds me of the time where I had a fear of going down on escalators... XD There was no reason for it to be there, I don't even have a fear of heights... ._.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    It's okay JJM we still <3 you. :P
    Speak for yourself. I'm not sure I can forgive him for posting this hellspawned monster. >:[
    Ignoring it's freaky appearance, spiders are pretty much the same as any other random critter you find in neighborhoods.
    Mostly harmless to humans, only attacking in self-defense.

Are we so shallow as to judge things based on their appearance? :<
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I'm used to seeing spiders in pictures - they're among the common animals featured in nature documentaries - so it was okay for me. But then again, if I were to see that in real life...I'd at least scream a lot =w=;

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    I'm used to seeing spiders in pictures - they're among the common animals featured in nature documentaries - so it was okay for me. But then again, if I were to see that in real life...I'd at least scream a lot =w=;
    Same here. Pictures are fine but real life is just...*shutters*

Actually not a nerd. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Ignoring it's freaky appearance, spiders are pretty much the same as any other random critter you find in neighborhoods.
    Mostly harmless to humans, only attacking in self-defense.

Are we so shallow as to judge things based on their appearance? :<
    Yeah, I know that and also that they make themselves useful by eating other bugs, but I'd prefer that they do so far away from me. xP

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

As a baby I decided Arachnaphobia was too mainstream, so I went with ichthyophobia instead. I don't know if it's much of an improvement though x)

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

I am not afraid of bugs or any other animal I just don't feel comfortable near certain bugs, I mean 3 black cockroaches climbed on my leg once, a gigantic locust landed on my head and got tangled in my hair (I have long hair), a bug has landed on my face while I was reading a book more than 4 times and at least 3 times I have woken up during the night to find a bug on or near my bad... once it was huge one like 2 times the big locust and I don't know what it was... really ugly, luckily I was scraping it of my wall really soon after I spotted it... :D

Also my family's country house has a garden and every summer it is storming with a type of bug which if you crash it the green blood or whatever it is smells really bad and the their size is pretty big... and yea they enter the house all the time. (I have learned to hunt them down.)

On the other hand I am fine with ants, Beatles (most of them) and most of the not so disgusting bugs... but I hate butterflies, their wings are nice but their bodies are weird. :/

Oh and a fly landed right into my mouth once while I was talking... -.-'

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Hey War Room friends! Bulba told me I haven't posted in several weeks so I'm posting now.

I have awesome news though! I got into grad school at Oklahoma State with full funding as a grad assistant! It's so awesome! :D

Also I haven't been able to find a cactus large enough to hug yet. The saguaro unfortunately do not grow this far north. Maybe when I take a trip to Phoenix.

Love you guys and I miss being able to get on here regularly (since bulba on my ipod is slow as sin and I hate having to lug my computer 10 miles away to the nearest internet).

Uh, to contribute to the current discussion, I am deathly afraid of scorpions. Those things are just disgusting and freakishly unnatural. Sun spiders are the freaking worst. They look like a spider/scorpion hybrid and ughsogijgoihodj it's nasty looking.

Hello, we haven't met before cause i am new here but anyway. I have seen a sunspider only on screen but they look pretty dammn wrong, from what I remember at least... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Hey War Room friends! Bulba told me I haven't posted in several weeks so I'm posting now.

I have awesome news though! I got into grad school at Oklahoma State with full funding as a grad assistant! It's so awesome! :D

Also I haven't been able to find a cactus large enough to hug yet. The saguaro unfortunately do not grow this far north. Maybe when I take a trip to Phoenix.

Love you guys and I miss being able to get on here regularly (since bulba on my ipod is slow as sin and I hate having to lug my computer 10 miles away to the nearest internet).

Uh, to contribute to the current discussion, I am deathly afraid of scorpions. Those things are just disgusting and freakishly unnatural. Sun spiders are the freaking worst. They look like a spider/scorpion hybrid and ughsogijgoihodj it's nasty looking.
    Make it sure that I am the first one to whom you show the picture ;P

Anyways congratulations for getting into the grad school! Great news, indeed.

On the topic of spiders/scorpions and such, I absolutely hate them. I am glad that I'm living in the north. The spiders here are thankfully small and harmless.

Blog Entries

@Hitomi; Hope you're enjoying AZ and scorpions are horrible. I still remember getting stung by one. As for sunspiders can't say I ever saw one. If you find a tarantula though you definitely keep it as a pet. They make awesome pets until your cat eats them. Also congrats on Grad School, and we miss you here too.

Blog Entries

To me it's more like, larger the critter, more I would be afraid of the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Hitomi; Hope you're enjoying AZ and scorpions are horrible. I still remember getting stung by one.
    That scorpion wasn't venomous? :o
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

I believe it was I haven't heard of a non venomous scorpion but venomous is usually painful... not deadly.

Blog Entries

To me it's more like, larger the critter, more I would be afraid of the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Hitomi; Hope you're enjoying AZ and scorpions are horrible. I still remember getting stung by one.
    All scorpions are but there aren't deadly ones in Az. The venom can effect you still, though it didn't affect me luckily and I got to skip school