@DrumBeats; Fire Emblem? Reserve me a spot please

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: The Situation Room 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    My finals start tomorrow D:

In better news, reserves for my Fire Emblem Mafia are open since its moving up further on the list.
    Which fire emblem is it based on?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@DrumBeats; Reserve me a spot please!!

Also, anyone who wants to join my Pokemon - DPPt Sinnoh Mafia is free to join!!

Blog Entries

@DrumBeats; I would like a spot in your game. :)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@DrumBeats; May I have a spot~?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    My finals start tomorrow D:

In better news, reserves for my Fire Emblem Mafia are open since its moving up further on the list.
    Which fire emblem is it based on?
    Radiant Dawn

And sure to everyone who just asked.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Radiant Dawn!!

@DrumBeats; I'd like to reserve a spot, please!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Reserve please.

Blog Entries

Okay. I finally decided to change to a winter theme. Because Russia apparently isn't winter-related. :P

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

The theme is kind of perfect timing, since the Kyurem movie aired on Cartoon Network not long ago.

And it was awesome. XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Keldeo was so adorable in that movie. X3
    FinalArcadia likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

It's a real shame that @Ryoga Kamishiro's Loveless Mafia died... it was starting to get really good. But since it's over, would anyone like the inside-track on what was really going on in that game? @Phoenicks was going to make this post, but I guess you'll just have to make do with me.

So, if you'll recall, we lynched @Rio Kamishiro on Day 1 - but she redirected the lynch onto @TheDarkLord, who turned out to be Scum (the secret voter), yay!

Then @twinArmageddons (the Cop) was killed on Night 1... not cool.

Day 2 we lynched @Buoy (the null-voter), because it was really strange that tA was nightkilled the previous night (since he had been acting very scummy and would have looked like a potential mislynch), and Phoenicks reasoned (based on some Meta I am unfamiliar with) that Buoy was the most likely to have nightkilled someone who looked lynchable. He flipped Town, so we were back to square one.

Night 2, of course, there was no Nightkill. This was the night that I vig-killed @Yata, the Mafia Converter. I had set up a QuickTopic between myself, @FinalArcadia, and Rio Kamishiro (who invited her Mason partner, @HumanDawn), so I went ahead and claimed to them since I had already used one of my two shots, so I figured if word somehow got out, Scum would assume I was one-shot and would leave me alone.

Day 3 we lynched HumanDawn, since he had claimed Silencer and this seemed like a role more useful to Scum than Town, and even if he had been Town, as a Mason and Silencer, he would be useful to Scum - and since Yata had flipped Converter, HumanDawn seemed like a logical conversion choice. Turns out we were wrong, though... he hadn't been converted after all.

Night 3 Rio Kamishiro (Human's mason partner) was nightkilled - a strange coincidence, since she hadn't publicly claimed Mason yet following Human's lynch. How had they known...?

Day 4, we looked back through Day 3's posts and noticed that HumanDawn (who was now cleared, since he was dead :p) had said that someone had claimed to him that Phoenicks was protected Night 2 (the night there hadn't been a nightkill) - and since the Converter had been vig-killed that night, it was reasonable to assume that Phoenicks had been the nightkill target (since the Mafia wouldn't try to nightkill their convert XD) - so Phoenicks was now cleared. @Sputnik, however, argued that the she had been the nightkill target and survived because she was one-shot Bulletproof. This was all very confusing, which was why I chose then to go ahead and claim publicly as the two-shot Vigilante - I had used my first shot on Yata and my second on Sputnik - since she had survived, she couldn't have been the nightkill target on Night 2 because her Bulletproof would have been used up. Since Sputnik had been twinArmageddons' Mason-partner, she was, "cleared," early, meaning she was a likely conversion target - so we lynched her. Or at least, we tried. She survived, inexplicably.

... I could continue, but you get the idea. So... Master Mew, that's it? You were the confirmed Vigilante and Phoenicks was cleared, while everyone else remained a suspect? You wrote out this whole post just to explain that?

No, not really. You see, that entire narrative is a load of crap. Here's what really happened:

I think I hit all the high points, but if anyone else wants to fill in the missing details feel free! This was a very fun game while it lasted.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 20th December 2012 at 02:26 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm really sorry I never finished the game. It just had to be at the worst time, near the end of the semester, of course... And I just couldn't concentrate on it and... forgot about updating.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though, Master Mew!! I had fun hosting it while it was there and I am kind of disappointed that I just couldn't finish it because of damn school making me forget each time... That was fun to read though~ I hope you'll join another game of mine if I decide to make another. and I would absolutely promise to not drop it like this one

追放されたバカ

That was fun to read. XD Nice narrative, MM. Yeah, I would have loved to see how things turned out. I was freaking out when Phoenicks was telling me how the masons were starting to claim, and stuff...I didn't know there would be a bunch of pairs of masons, but it fits with Loveless very well. ><

Gosh I should really be heading to bed lol
    Master Mew likes this.

Blog Entries

I sort of realised after I got lynched that Phoenicks was scum. ;p