ATTENTION: WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Sorry for the delay everyone. The full announcement will go up on Bulbanews tomorrow, once I've had the time to type everything out nice and properly (including the full set of trivia answers). Figured you'd all want to know the winners as soon as possible. I'll also be sending our PM's and emails tomorrow so I can get these prizes shipped off ASAP.

12 Days of Christmas Trivia:
    Congratulations to the 3 people who achieved perfect scores in this contest! After a bit of haggling, we were able to extend our prize budget just enough, so you'll all be receiving full prizes!
    @Randor;
    @RazorBayleef4;
    @Twisted Roselia;

A Long Winter's Path - Christmas Scavenger Hunt:
    @F-O;

Create a Holiday Pokémon
    @Dalek; for KwanaKing, The Kwanzaa Kinara Pokemon

Creative Challenge:
    @Armin Arlert;
    @Angelic Gardevoir;

Trainer Video Contest:
    @099Danken; for Trainer PR video - YouTube

All of the prize winners will have their choice between
    a) A 3DS XL console
    OR
    b) A 3DS console
    OR
    c) A 2DS console plus a copy of Pokémon X or Y

Congratulations to all of our winners, and thank you everyone for taking part in our 2013 Holiday Season Competitions!
    Last edited by Archaic; 13th January 2014 at 07:24 AM.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Default Re: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Congratulations to all winners. I hope you all enjoy your prizes. :)

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

Oh my goodness, yay! I was having a bad day today but finding out I was one of the winners for the trivia contest has really cheered me up. I guess it was worth it trawling through pages and pages of anime themes and sounding silly mispronouncing all those names of TCG Championships finalists in the end.

Congratulations to all the other winners as well- you all must have put a lot of effort into your entries! Also thank you to Archaic and all the other staff members involved in running these contests. The ones I entered were really fun and well-organised. :)

Congratulations to all the winners! Just wanna ask something though,

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    12 Days of Christmas Trivia:
    Congratulations to the 3 people who achieved perfect scores in this contest! After a bit of haggling, we were able to extend our prize budget just enough, so you'll all be receiving full prizes!
    @Randor;
    @RazorBayleef;
    @Twisted Roselia;
    Is the second one me or completely someone else?
    Last edited by RazorBayleef4; 12th January 2014 at 07:27 AM.

Dang, of course I didn't win anything. Oh well, congratulations to the winners, either way. Especially the creative challenges, those required much more effort, I imagine.

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Another non-winning year for me...*sigh*

At least there's always next year's!

And congrats to all of the winners!
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

WHAT.

Will you post the pictures for the winners of creative challenge and create-a-pokémon (and possibly some runner-ups)? I'm curious about these!

Blog Entries

Congratulations
    I love cats and all things cute!
    With that said, let's all cheer for our favorite cat Pokemon!
    X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion

Blog Entries

Congratulations everyone!

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Congratulations.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

I have never found a more appropriate use for this video.

This really means a lot to me. I feel a little awkward telling this story now, but I promised myself that I would tell everyone about my circumstances if I won a prize. You see, I was raised by my grandparents. Basically, their SSI checks were what they used to support me for most of the time I was growing up. Yet back in 2010, my grandfather died of lung cancer. I took a year off from college just to relax. Then, near the end of the semester I started back, my grandmother was also diagnosed with lung cancer. The worst part about this is that she never even smoked, unlike my grandfather. It was a form of cancer that may have genetic links. This February, it will have been a year since she has passed away.

As of right now, I am not certain what to do with my life. My family is poor, and my biological parents have their own issues, I imagine. I am hoping to get a job through Vocational Rehabilitation (I do have an anxiety disorder), as well as have them get a driving instructor for me. As strange as it may sound, at the time when it would have been most crucial, there were no facilities that could teach people how to drive. I should have learned as a teenager, but I put it off partially due to anxiety and partially due to thinking there was no rush. A neighbor was even teaching me shortly after my grandfather died, but when my grandmother needed treatment, we needed to use a cab service to travel quite a long distance. You were not allowed to use this cab service if someone in your household could drive. So really, the most economical thing we could have done was put off my driving instruction and let my grandmother's Medicare pay for her trips.

I would like to finish my degree (after all, I should still qualify for some financial aid), but my scholarship ran out partially due to having to take that break for my grandfather's illness and death. (Not to mention that often times I was scrambling to get a full course load because my grandparents preferred to keep me at home for as long as possible. They could not be convinced that yes, I will have to eventually move on from local campus and online classes to the main campus. That put me somewhat behind in hours compared to my peers, though having had AP courses in high school somewhat compensated for that.) Yet even with financial aid, I'm not sure all expenses will be covered. If I ever go back, I may have to take out a loan...something I never thought I would have to do. I was basically getting a free ride before. And where I am poor...well, being poor and taking out loans don't mix.

But enough about the negative. I am really glad I won this prize. For a while, I had wanted a 3DS/2DS and Pokemon X/Y so badly, and while I technically could get it with my funds now, I really should not be wasting money. My grandmother's insurance payment in my savings account is all the real money I have left. A friend on Tumblr told me about these contests via skype, and while I was really nervous at first, I started to get really into it and had fun with it. Though to be frank, getting a prize for it all was definitely the best thing about it. ;)

So in closing, thank you Bulbagarden. Thank you for making a Pokefan's dream come true.

EDIT: Oh, and congratulations to all the other winners too!
    Last edited by Angelic Gardevoir; 12th January 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Congratulations to all the winners :D

The Golden Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Congrats to all the winners!

Though really congrats to everyone who entered, you may not have won but your efforts are commendable nonetheless. :)
    Dolce: 4554 - 1270 - 5039
    Trade ShopArt ThreadMy DeviantART

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your prizes :D

Congratulations to all the winners :D

I wonder how I did in the Holiday Pokémon contest, though... Hopefully it wasn't that bad.

Now I guess I'll have to save some money so I can finally play the Pokémon X I've had bought since October.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast