ATTENTION: Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

Back in 2010, Bulbagarden ran a speculation contest for the release of Pokémon Black & White. Over 10 weeks, we challenged people to speculate and guess on what might actually be in the games, on elements such as what the region would be based on, who the villain team would be, and what types the gym leaders would have. As more and more information about the games was slowly revealed in CoroCoro, on Pokémon Smash and through other news sources, those people who had managed to guess closest to what was actually going to be in the games won themselves pre-orders of either Pokémon Black or White.

With the newly announced release of Black 2 and White 2 this year, it's time for a redux!

Starting next weekend, we're going to be posting a new thread each week for 10 weeks, with a new topic of speculation for each week. You'll be allowed to post as many times as you like in the thread, and change your guess as many times as you like in the course of the thread, but each thread will only stay open for the week (unless the information we've asked you to speculate on is leaked, in which case it'll close early and we'll only consider posts from before the leak), so you'll have to lock in an answer before that happens. Only your final guess will count, so if you're the 10th person to suggest the same thing (and it ends up being correct), but the first 9 people changed their minds and you didn't, you'd win.

We'll be announcing the topics only when the threads are posted, so you'll just have to wait and see what we've got planned. ;) As before though, the people who get closest each week will win themselves a copy of Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2 (either Japanese or English, their choice).

Good luck everyone!
    Adyniz, Focus58, Pariah and 10 others like this.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

Can we play but not take the prize, like give it to someone else? I'm without a DS, but I'd love to be right in something like this.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Default Re: Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

And so the Out Of Left Field bullshit guessing begins.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Blog Entries

I am honing my extraordinary psychic skills.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Can we play but not take the prize, like give it to someone else? I'm without a DS, but I'd love to be right in something like this.
    Yes
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Awwwww yeah, this just be my ticket to land one of them since I'm a bit strapped for $€¥¢£ lol

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

This totally seems awesome. Hope it goes better than last time.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Blog Entries

Ooooooo..... I can already see me winning now!

Blog Entries

I'm in

Follow PC-Reviver On Twitter
    Visit PC-Reviver's Youtube Channel

I will gladly join. Where will the threads be posted? Will this thread link to them?
    A Pokémon Master? Yes, I am.
    Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, the Shadow Nuzlocke Run.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

I'm totally joining! It'll be awesome! How many winners can there be?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    I'm totally joining! It'll be awesome! How many winners can there be?
    10 contests, 1 winner for each contest, so 10 winners overall.

@PC-Reviver: If this is anything like last time, there'll be a sub-forum created specifically for the contests that'll be tucked under the Video Games/BW2 forum.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Ok. That's a lot of winners to get a copy of the game! I wonder who will be providing the games for awards? Whoever it is I couldn't thank them enough!!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Question: Will staff be allowed to enter, or is this for regular users only?

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I do love to go for this. The last time, for Black & White predictions round, I was only able to enter the last one. Hopefully staff could enter as well.

That's it for now.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast