ATTENTION: Striving for Equality - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Striving for Equality

Blog Entries

Default Re: Striving for Equality

This is great and all, but why bring this up now? Wasn't Bulbagarden more accepting of gays and lesbians before this?

We just wanted to take an official stance on this and make our feelings clear.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

There were issues - several issues - with people coming into threads about homosexuality and being extremely negative about homosexuality (without attaking other posters directly). We wanted to put an end to this, so this policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Now that everyone has had a few days to discuss our new policy, I'll be closing the threads. With the B2W2 release a week away, we wont have the time to constantly monitor these threads. If you have anymore questions about the new policy, please PM Evil Figment.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678