Results of the 2014 Staff Drive! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

  1. #61
    #1 Gumshoe Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noir City
    Posts
    20,207
    Blog Entries
    693
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

    I mean, settling you in. Yeah...that's what I meant.
    Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

    You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.
    Rest assured, there's absolutely no staff hazing of any kind.
    this is a lie

  2. #62
    Moderator Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,540
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beausoleil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

    I mean, settling you in. Yeah...that's what I meant.
    Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

    You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.
    Rest assured, there's absolutely no staff hazing of any kind.
    this is a lie
    No Jabber shhh not here before they become suspicious
    say goodbye to sunshine, sunshine

  3. #63
    #1 Gumshoe Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noir City
    Posts
    20,207
    Blog Entries
    693
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beausoleil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

    I mean, settling you in. Yeah...that's what I meant.
    Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

    You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.
    Rest assured, there's absolutely no staff hazing of any kind.
    this is a lie
    No Jabber shhh not here before they become suspicious
    You're right, Skittle. There is absolutely no hazing of any kind. In particular, there is no hazing involving blind prickly pears, Brazilian waiters, and the Principality of Liechtenstein.

  4. #64
    Moderator Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,540
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beausoleil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beausoleil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

    I mean, settling you in. Yeah...that's what I meant.
    Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

    You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.
    Rest assured, there's absolutely no staff hazing of any kind.
    this is a lie
    No Jabber shhh not here before they become suspicious
    You're right, Skittle. There is absolutely no hazing of any kind. In particular, there is no hazing involving blind prickly pears, Brazilian waiters, and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
    Why, of course not, that would be absolutely incredulous and quite preposterous.
    say goodbye to sunshine, sunshine

  5. #65
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    155
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    This is a nice conversation going on, especially on a thread like this.
    Poor Marius is getting all those quote notifications.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  6. #66
    Queen Across The Water Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    829
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    This is a nice conversation going on, especially on a thread like this.
    Poor Marius is getting all those quote notifications.
    I thought I was in trouble for something! now I can safely destroy this evidence!
    Remember remember the Red Wedding (while thinking with portals) and the fact that nobody's guilty in Shawshank, but don't talk about Fight Club and don't break the Prime Directive. May the Force be with you.

  7. #67
    The Coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    2,113
    Blog Entries
    88

    Default Re: Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

    *late* Congratulations everyone!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •