ATTENTION: New Rule Regarding Teams in Social Groups - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Rule Regarding Teams in Social Groups

追放されたバカ

Default Re: New Rule Regarding Teams in Social Groups

Wow, are you serious people are born to be leaders and other followers. Leaders are just the head of the team like shadow rakiou said they create missions and make what the team is.

What if we create a team thats just vote base and there is no people with control.

Lastly i dont think teams should ever banned they are great and fun. + HARMLESS!!!

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Wow, are you serious people are born to be leaders and other followers.
    The people who are born to be leaders don't need a fake leadership structure, or any sort of authority to exercise their leadership. they exercise their leadership by taking initiatives, being responsible, being creative, and generally letting their followers come naturally because they like what the leader is doing. Not because a "Team" boss decided to appoint them as leader.

Real natural leadership has a place on Bulbagarden, and the people who exercise it are welcome (and, in my opinion, should be high on the list of people considered for moderator positions).

But that has nothing to do with team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Wow, I didn't even know we had teams.
    Anyways by the way ShadowRaikou described it, it sounds stupid anyways with all this "leadership" stuff. Sounds like some kind of fraternity.
    So I guess good call, idk. It just sounds pointless and overall just a reason to bicker, this coming from a guy who actually does RP.

Edit:Added the last sentence because this seems to be somehow associated with RPing.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123