ATTENTION: Mini-Staff Drive - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Staff Drive

Admin Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mini-Staff Drive

Quote Originally Posted by ☆♪Meloetta♪☆ View Post
    Hmm... I can't quite remember... I think something like "Thank you for submitting your application" I'm not quite sure.
    That's acknowledgment of your application so it went through. It's not an abnormality.

Generally we ask that people only ask if they have a serious concern of their application not going through: forums were coming up with errors, they got no acknowledgement, etc. It takes up a lot of time to respond to every single quest, and it can make a very good question about the application process itself be buried in posts so that other users may not see.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Hmm... I can't quite remember... I think something like "Thank you for submitting your application" I'm not quite sure.
    That's acknowledgment of your application so it went through. It's not an abnormality.

Generally we ask that people only ask if they have a serious concern of their application not going through: forums were coming up with errors, they got no acknowledgement, etc. It takes up a lot of time to respond to every single quest, and it can make a very good question about the application process itself be buried in posts so that other users may not see.
    Oh. 'Cause I thought it was weird. Because when I first did it, it said I wasn't logged in and when I refreshed the page, it gave my the "Thank you for submitting your application".
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post

Oh. 'Cause I thought it was weird. Because when I first did it, it said I wasn't logged in and when I refreshed the page, it gave my the "Thank you for submitting your application".
    Your session had probably timed out. If you log back in when your session does time out, it carries out the action you were trying to do, and so your application would've went through.

Yay! I can't wait to see who became the mods tomorrow! Congrats to whoever will/did!

Music is Fun! Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Wouldn't they need a bit more time to sort through all the apps? There will probably still be people sending them in tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Yeah, we do have a little leeway to give the applications one last analysis after no more can come in, and then we have the whole ordeal of inviting the chosen ones and all that, so it should take a while until the results are announced. I don't expect it to be more than a week after the application submission closes, though.

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ghaskan View Post
    Yeah, we do have a little leeway to give the applications one last analysis after no more can come in, and then we have the whole ordeal of inviting the chosen ones and all that, so it should take a while until the results are announced. I don't expect it to be more than a week after the application submission closes, though.
    Geez I was excited XD oh well! The submission closed yesterday, right?

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Nope, people still have until today just before midnight (PDT).

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Nope, people still have until today just before midnight (PDT).
    Oh whoops! Sorry! I keep thinking the eight was the nineth. Oh well! Sorry to bother you!

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh no! Was I too late?
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySeviper1 View Post
    Oh no! Was I too late?
    No, we got your app. :)

Admin Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

It was put through after the closing date though if I calculated the timezone difference correctly.

It will be up to the currently acting Head Admin to decide if we'll acknowledge your application.

Now the applications are officially closed.

Thanks to everyone who applied! Section heads of Anime, World, and Entertainment Inc,. will inform the winning applicant(s) in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Now the applications are officially closed.

Thanks to everyone who applied! Section heads of Anime, World, and Entertainment Inc,. will inform the winning applicant(s) in about a week.
    Yay! When you say they chosen will be informed in a week, do you mean the 'results' will be posted or the people will be PM'd?

It depends how fast decisions are made.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast