Information for Holiday Contest Prize Winners - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 138

Thread: Information for Holiday Contest Prize Winners

  1. #61
    Fish Magic Piscimancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    For reference, I pre-ordered a UK copy and the cost of shipping to have it arrive on the release day was £1.69 ($2.72)
    SS: 4040 1082 9044
    dA

  2. #62
    is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,658
    Blog Entries
    108

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    How long would it take to arrive otherwise?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

  3. #63
    Registered User Deltah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Well, I didn't win B/W in the contests, but I did pre-order a copy for myself, with Standard Shipping because that was the cheapest option. It was supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days, and according to the e-mail the store sent me, the soonest it would have been here is today, but could take as long as next Monday.

    I also didn't put my pre-order in until almost the last minute, so that might have something to do with it.

    Amazon might do shipping differently, but I guess give it a week or so and see if it comes in.

  4. #64
    Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,152
    Blog Entries
    68

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltah View Post
    Well, I didn't win B/W in the contests, but I did pre-order a copy for myself, with Standard Shipping because that was the cheapest option. It was supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days, and according to the e-mail the store sent me, the soonest it would have been here is today, but could take as long as next Monday.

    I also didn't put my pre-order in until almost the last minute, so that might have something to do with it.

    Amazon might do shipping differently, but I guess give it a week or so and see if it comes in.
    Thank you, that's really helpful information. Hopefully it'll arrive by Friday then. Thanks for the help.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    780
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Like Deltah, I pre-ordered the game from Amazon. Despite the fact that I chose one of the non-free, faster shipping options, I didn't receive the game until yesterday. My advice is to just wait it out and see what happens. It seems like Amazon may be slightly slow shipping out these games.

  6. #66
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff Huxtable View Post
    Like Deltah, I pre-ordered the game from Amazon. Despite the fact that I chose one of the non-free, faster shipping options, I didn't receive the game until yesterday. My advice is to just wait it out and see what happens. It seems like Amazon may be slightly slow shipping out these games.
    Don't forget, this is a massive thing. My guess is the better part of the pokefans in the US preordered it.
    Oh, and Gama. I live in the US, in which I believe the games were released 2 days after. I think it's based on number of preorders, but I actually wouldn't expect it till Saturday or Monday (since I don't believe they ship on Sundays).

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  7. #67
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,990
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    i dont think it'll be here till monday, im sure you'll get them soon. Id be really surprised if it arrived tomorrow. Im patient so, i can wait

  8. #68
    Registered User Deltah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    I am wondering about the other prizes [besides the B/W pre-orders] since I won one of those and haven't heard anything about it. It might be the same issue though, lots of things to deliver, and possibly the order didn't go in until late. Would have been nice to play it during my spring break, but eh, if it comes in next week I'll see if my folks can mail it to me. [woo college]

    Oh and the last I checked on the status of the White pre-order I put in for myself, my package has been "Received at UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF," so hasn't even been sent out to my house yet. It's just BARELY out of state though, I'm kinda eager to drive up there and get it myself. XD They'd never let me, I'm sure.

  9. #69
    never ever giving up J J M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,398
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Has anyone else got the prizes other than the BW pre-orders?
    New Track: Going Up

    Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

  10. #70
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    86

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Has anyone else got the prizes other than the BW pre-orders?
    I haven't, but I'm guessing my other prize was ordered through Amazon as well.

    Is it possible to have an update on the orders? Even if it is just to say that it's uncertain? I don't mind if it comes late but it would be nice to get a response.

  11. #71
    Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,152
    Blog Entries
    68

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairo View Post
    I haven't, but I'm guessing my other prize was ordered through Amazon as well.

    Is it possible to have an update on the orders? Even if it is just to say that it's uncertain? I don't mind if it comes late but it would be nice to get a response.
    I VM'd Saturn Yoshi, both him and evkl VM'd me back to tell me that they were looking into it. I presume they just haven't been looking at this forum since the Winter contests are no longer relevant.

  12. #72
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,990
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Guys calm down. The orders were most likely placed late, so the prizes will arrive late. They'll get to you eventually

  13. #73
    Registered User Aoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    I can't wait

  14. #74
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Guys calm down. The orders were most likely placed late, so the prizes will arrive late. They'll get to you eventually
    True. When I think many of us, including me, are getting too anxious, I also think it'd be nice to know when they're expected to come. I think AMazon tells you that, so it shouldn't be that hard.
    Though, point taken, it's not that big of a deal.

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  15. #75
    megane shota hurristat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    is it beautiful here
    Posts
    7,696
    Blog Entries
    37

    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

    Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

    I got my story posted. I'm all good now. :D

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •