Information for Holiday Contest Prize Winners - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Information for Holiday Contest Prize Winners

Default Re: Information for Prize Winners

For reference, I pre-ordered a UK copy and the cost of shipping to have it arrive on the release day was £1.69 ($2.72)
    SS: 4040 1082 9044
    dA

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How long would it take to arrive otherwise?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Well, I didn't win B/W in the contests, but I did pre-order a copy for myself, with Standard Shipping because that was the cheapest option. It was supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days, and according to the e-mail the store sent me, the soonest it would have been here is today, but could take as long as next Monday.

I also didn't put my pre-order in until almost the last minute, so that might have something to do with it.

Amazon might do shipping differently, but I guess give it a week or so and see if it comes in.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deltah View Post
    Well, I didn't win B/W in the contests, but I did pre-order a copy for myself, with Standard Shipping because that was the cheapest option. It was supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days, and according to the e-mail the store sent me, the soonest it would have been here is today, but could take as long as next Monday.

I also didn't put my pre-order in until almost the last minute, so that might have something to do with it.

Amazon might do shipping differently, but I guess give it a week or so and see if it comes in.
    Thank you, that's really helpful information. Hopefully it'll arrive by Friday then. Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries

Like Deltah, I pre-ordered the game from Amazon. Despite the fact that I chose one of the non-free, faster shipping options, I didn't receive the game until yesterday. My advice is to just wait it out and see what happens. It seems like Amazon may be slightly slow shipping out these games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff Huxtable View Post
    Like Deltah, I pre-ordered the game from Amazon. Despite the fact that I chose one of the non-free, faster shipping options, I didn't receive the game until yesterday. My advice is to just wait it out and see what happens. It seems like Amazon may be slightly slow shipping out these games.
    Don't forget, this is a massive thing. My guess is the better part of the pokefans in the US preordered it.
    Oh, and Gama. I live in the US, in which I believe the games were released 2 days after. I think it's based on number of preorders, but I actually wouldn't expect it till Saturday or Monday (since I don't believe they ship on Sundays).

Made by Blue Dragon!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

i dont think it'll be here till monday, im sure you'll get them soon. Id be really surprised if it arrived tomorrow. Im patient so, i can wait

I am wondering about the other prizes [besides the B/W pre-orders] since I won one of those and haven't heard anything about it. It might be the same issue though, lots of things to deliver, and possibly the order didn't go in until late. Would have been nice to play it during my spring break, but eh, if it comes in next week I'll see if my folks can mail it to me. [woo college]

Oh and the last I checked on the status of the White pre-order I put in for myself, my package has been "Received at UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF," so hasn't even been sent out to my house yet. It's just BARELY out of state though, I'm kinda eager to drive up there and get it myself. XD They'd never let me, I'm sure.

Blog Entries

Has anyone else got the prizes other than the BW pre-orders?
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Has anyone else got the prizes other than the BW pre-orders?
    I haven't, but I'm guessing my other prize was ordered through Amazon as well.

Is it possible to have an update on the orders? Even if it is just to say that it's uncertain? I don't mind if it comes late but it would be nice to get a response.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cairo View Post
    I haven't, but I'm guessing my other prize was ordered through Amazon as well.

Is it possible to have an update on the orders? Even if it is just to say that it's uncertain? I don't mind if it comes late but it would be nice to get a response.
    I VM'd Saturn Yoshi, both him and evkl VM'd me back to tell me that they were looking into it. I presume they just haven't been looking at this forum since the Winter contests are no longer relevant.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Guys calm down. The orders were most likely placed late, so the prizes will arrive late. They'll get to you eventually

I can't wait

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Guys calm down. The orders were most likely placed late, so the prizes will arrive late. They'll get to you eventually
    True. When I think many of us, including me, are getting too anxious, I also think it'd be nice to know when they're expected to come. I think AMazon tells you that, so it shouldn't be that hard.
    Though, point taken, it's not that big of a deal.

Made by Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

I got my story posted. I'm all good now. :D

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast