ATTENTION: Deadline for submitting moderator application

Thread: Deadline for submitting moderator application

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Default Deadline for submitting moderator application

Due to the high popularity of our recent moderator application form, we'll stop taking applications for the current moderator drive at midnight Tuesday, Eastern standard time (GMT -5). (That's the midnight between Tuesday and Wednesday, not the one between Monday and Tuesday)

(This should mean around or a little past noon Wednesday if you're in Japan, Korea or Australia; early morning Wednesday in Europe and the Middle East, evening Tuesday in the western United States and Canada, etc).

We will decide who to appoint and send the invites over the course of the following few days, and formally announce our new crop of provisional moderators afterward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Deadline for submitting moderator application

Looking forward, hope I get picked! :D