Female fighters: We won't stand for male dominance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female fighters: We won't stand for male dominance

I HAVE NO USER TITLE!!! Ascaris's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As if they don't get equal rights already...

The people who have been mentioned are damned terrorists,they are the murderers of many innocent people including babies.Yet these bastards can still speak words.Damned terrorists and their nefarious ways of trying to be shown as some damned freedom fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Damned terrorists and their nefarious ways of trying to be shown as some damned freedom fighters.
    I'm sure King George III said something similar around about 1776.

The label "terrorist" is an easy label to throw around. Barack Obama pals around with "terrorist" Bill Ayers.

Look, I don't pretend to understand what the PKK is fighting for. Actually, I don't know what they claim they are fighting for. Kurdistan? Perhaps, you'll enlighten me. Or not.
    When I was growing up, I was told never to trust anyone over 30. When I was 30, I realized I didn't know jack squat about the real world. Since then, I've been making up for lost time. Now I'm learning not to trust anyone under 30.

I am sure anyone in the world call them terrorists and i am not labeling them terrorist because what they want i say they are terrorists because what they have done.Just one example ın recent months these bastards have exploded a bomb outside a school killing 8 children and all of them was kurdish.Another examplre in the atttack in istanbul 17 innocent people(including a pregnant woman and baby(does it make 18 people) have died and we have found a video about these sons of ****** celebrating innocent people's deaths.

You are Turkish?
    When I was growing up, I was told never to trust anyone over 30. When I was 30, I realized I didn't know jack squat about the real world. Since then, I've been making up for lost time. Now I'm learning not to trust anyone under 30.

Does it care?These abominations are not human that is what i know.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

War brings out the most inhuman in all of us.

They aren't terrorists if they kill people. They're terrorists if they kill people with the intent to incite fear.

Live Long And Prosper... Wonder Happiny's Avatar
    On Paradise Island, playing Bullets and Bracelets
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    War brings out the most inhuman in all of us.

They aren't terrorists if they kill people. They're terrorists if they kill people with the intent to incite fear.
    That is so very true...

Credit goes to PlatinumDude for the sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock
    In the family, all is silence. No more will be said of it. Live long and prosper, Sarek of Vulcan.

Women fight on WWE, so close this liar thread.

So they want a society that revolves around them? That seems fair go and take it then. See if I fucking care.

Just don't expect me to stop using the trains, when you blow them up, or stop using the planes when you blow them up, or stop using the buses when you blow them up, or stop living when you try to make me kill myself through insults, or give into your delusional opinions ever. Their logic is clear, its the logic of madness and above all else worry about what you idiots say at all.

Because I don't fucking care at all, all terrorists kill themselves in the end anyway. Now this is where you all claim to not to understand my post because you don't like what it says.

Go!!! Down with Nazism. Down with feminism! Down with all hatred in this world.

We won't use bombs, we won't use guns. We'll use something they haven't got and that's our minds!
    Last edited by Burning Bush; 21st November 2008 at 02:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12