Is Zorua uber/legendary basically, does it give you an unfair advantage?

Thread: Is Zorua uber/legendary basically, does it give you an unfair advantage?

LDD
    Blog Entries

Question Is Zorua uber/legendary basically, does it give you an unfair advantage?

Yeah I'm planning on using one but since its an event(which I got legit)I feel like I'm getting an unfair advantage. So can someone clear this up for me.( By the way I try to NOT have unfair advantages).

Snivy don't give a ffffff Abaddon's Avatar

Default Re: Is Zorua uber/legendary basically, does it give you an unfair advantage?

Zorua/Zoroark is like, the fifth generations Riolu/Lucario. They aren't legendaries, or ubers, but they're pretty close.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Zorua uber/legendary basically, does it give you an unfair advantage?

This is not the place to be discussing tiers, and we already have a substantial thread about all the pokemon. Currently, Zorua (which, may I remind you is only a first stage pokemon) is not an uber. It doesn't even have the stats to be uber. Illusion only hides its true form and it will usually only work once. That is why it is not uber.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.