Default Re: Your "YES!" moments

Catching RRam with quick ball-1st TURN
    Beating red with team with highest level being one level 60

Dat Alpha Sapphire! RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Catching Kyurem on White 2 with an Ultra Ball was pretty sweet. It took a while, but eventually I got it. Then again, I had a FFFFFUUUU moment at the same time, since I'd forgotten to save after I caught it, and I ended up killing Latias (which I wanted), so I ended up resetting so I could get her again. Cue having to do the Kyurem battle all over again. The second time, I was like "screw this" and chucked a Master Ball at it xD

In the same instance, catching Reshiram with a Critical Capture Ultra Ball.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Friend Code: 0001 - 3520 - 9622
    Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Dark / Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

Catching Lugia on SoulSilver at full health in a normal Pokeball on the first try. I don't even remember why I tried that in the first place, but it worked.

Catching my shiny Shaymin on Platinum after around 6 months of SRing for it. Also getting shiny Charmander after only a few minutes SRing for it.

When I finally leveled up my movie event Darkrai to level 100.

Finding and catching a random shiny Pidgey on a copy of HeartGold I rented. (Then of course traded it to one of my games.)

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

I was going through Twist Mountain in Black 2. I entered a Rotation Battle with a Veteran. Everything was going well, until his Gyarados destroyed my team with Earthquake and Aqua Tail. I managed to reduce it to a sliver of health, but it killed everything except the level 1 Larvesta I had just hatched not too long ago. I sighed and sent it out while I used a Revive on my Lucario. But then the most amazing thing happened. Predictably, Gyarados killed it, but... Through some miracle, Flame Body activated and burned Gyarados, finishing it off and winning the battle before Lucario even hit the field.

I just started a Black2 nuzlocke in an emulator. Picked up Snivy. Status check: Gentle. Likes to trash about. Perfect attack IV. Nice.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

Blog Entries

Beating Red with four Lv50 ish Pokémon. Dragonair helped loads.

The first time I successfully used the Masuda Method on Black. It was a Tepig, it was gold, and then I evolved it and saw what Emboar looked like.

Yes.

Blog Entries

I just caught Kyurem in Black 2 with an Ultra Ball...

...only because I held down the B button...
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    I just caught Kyurem in Black 2 with an Ultra Ball...

...only because I held down the B button...
    Proven to have no effect whatsoever

I am NOT going to explain or rant about this, you just had incredible luck or Kyurem was incredibly crippled.

-When I encountered a Shiny Female Goldeen in Tohjo Falls in crystal.
    -when i encountered a shiny ryhorn(female) in leafgreen and named it ruby.
    -when i caught mewtwo by reducing its HP to the orange line, then sent out my bulky slowbro. Then I threw my first pokeball(an Ultra ball actually)
    and CAUGHT IT WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT!!!!!
    -I wasted about 80 or so different balls on the birdies though.
    -After days of searching and trying, I found a chansey. it got away. Then on the second ecounter, I was like screw this and about to quit the safari
    when chansey appears! I was down to 3 safari balls and the 2 ball caught it! I later breeded it, released the mom and now i have a blissey(in
    leafgreen)
    -Again, in safari zone, after lots of tries, finally got a dratini(but female) and sp.defense boosting, defense lowering nature. I was overwhelmed! I named it Precious. Precious of course took time to evolve and then helped me sweep through the elite four and champion (YAY)
    Last edited by satoshiketchump; 29th May 2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: had to add more stuff, even so, I've been thru many of these moments and have completely forgotten my my Platinum YESS moment

After I wasted my master ball on a zapdos in blue, I managed to catch Mewtwo with a regular pokeball after hundreds of tries with great/ultra ball.

Let's see...
    -Sweeping Winona with my Azumarill.
    -Catching Groudon in a regular Pokeball in Soulsilver.
    -Getting my first Pokemon to Level 100 in Black 2.
    -Finally catching Kangaskhan in Firered.

Blog Entries

I spot a level 1 blue Pawniard named Robot on GTS last night and the trainer wants a female Castform for it. So I grab a Castform and trade. Now when I get the Pawniard, I'm not expecting much; I'm figuring it has a horrible Nature which would be why the trainer would toss the poor thing off. I check it and raise an eyebrow. This critter is Adamant with Defiant. My curiosity is piqued so I get it checked in Nimbasa.

He's Outstanding and perfect in every freaking stat. Either the breeder got insanely lucky or it was RNGed. In either case, the little guy's mine now. Think I'll prep him for X along with a low level shiny Golett.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

You might want to check if it's not hacked though. You never know ! But nice catch though :p
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Was trying to breed a Koffing with Psybeam for PWT. Finally got a male Misdreavus after 4 eggs, and I had a female Koffing from Dream World. Didn't get an egg, so I decided to check GTS. Saw another female Koffing on GTS that asked for another female Koffing (that trainer probably wants to use Masuda method, I guess, since this is a Japanese trainer...) Offered my Koffing, and the trade was successful. Yay!

According to the judge, she had "decent" stats. Well so did the one I traded away.

What's awesome about this trade?
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem), Dark Pit's theme
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast