Your "YES!" moments - Page 61
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "YES!" moments

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Bellossom on Facebook

Default Re: Your "YES!" moments

Is it wrong that one of mine was finding Delcatty in White 2? I am sending her over to my White version game, I am so close to finishing my pokedex lol.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

When I watch shofu on YouTube,and he shouts "SURVIVAAAAAAAAL"

"Persona!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When the egg I got from the guy in Crystal hatched into a shiny Igglybuff. So much joy.

Post Thanks / Like

When I was battling my cousin. I had defeated three of his Pokémon, until his Tyranitar came out. That monster destroyed almost all my team. It was down to my cousin's Tyranitar vs my Porygon-Z. I was at disadvantage because Tyranitar was his fourth Pokémon, while Porygon-Z was my last. I had already given up in my mind and I realized I had lost the battle, because my Porygon-Z's moveset is:

-Tri Attack
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Dark Pulse

Tri Attack and Dark Pulse would hit him non-effectively, Ice Beam would have dealt few damage and Psychic wouldn't have dealt damage at all. Then, I got an idea. I decided to use Tri Attack in hopes that it would freeze Tyranitar. I knew it was almost imposible...

BUT IT DID. The thing froze Tyranitar. It didn't burn him or paralyze him. NO. It froze him. He never thawed out and I managed to beat it with Tri Attack after Tri Attack. My cousin couldn't believe it, nor could I. After that, Dragonite came out, and I immediately defeated it with Ice Beam. Then, Arcanine came out, but my Porygon-Z has full Special Attack, has the Adaptability ability and is holding a Silk Scarf, so a Tri Attack was more than enough to 1-Hit KO him. It was awesome. I won the battle out of pure luck.
    Last edited by Anser; 2nd November 2012 at 01:43 PM.

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Clearing floor 8 of The White tree hollow in less than 1000 steps and 5 battles on my first try.
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Bellossom on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    When I was battling my cousin. I had defeated three of his Pokémon, until his Tyranitar came out. That monster destroyed almost all my team. It was down to my cousin's Tyranitar vs my Porygon-Z. I was at disadvantage because Tyranitar was his fourth Pokémon, while Porygon-Z was my last. I had already given up in my mind and I realized I had lost the battle, because my Porygon-Z's moveset is:

-Tri Attack
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Dark Pulse

Tri Attack and Dark Pulse would hit him non-effectively, Ice Beam would have dealt few damage and Psychic wouldn't have dealt damage at all. Then, I got an idea. I decided to use Tri Attack in hopes that it would freeze Tyranitar. I knew it was almost imposible...

BUT IT DID. The thing froze Tyranitar. It didn't burn him or paralyze him. NO. It froze him. He never thawed out and I managed to beat it with Tri Attack after Tri Attack. My cousin couldn't believe it, nor could I. After that, Dragonite came out, and I immediately defeated it with Ice Beam. Then, Arcanine came out, but my Porygon-Z has full Special Attack, has the Download ability and is holding a Silk Scarf, so a Tri Attack was more than enough to 1-Hit KO him. It was awesome. I won the battle out of pure luck.
    This is more of a PEE YOUR PANTS moment. Haha. Awesome. I only remember Tri-Attack on Dodrio!
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I just caught Cobalion in Black 2 with just my SECOND Ultra Ball. Yes! :D

Now I can use the other balls I stocked up on to get Verizion. I waited until Opelucid City so I could get Timer Balls, and then I went back for Cobalion. Of course, I bumped into Virizion on the way. I'll be going for him next.

Still, this has to be the best luck I've had catching a legendary since I caught Zapdos in Platinum with an Ultra Ball while it was STILL NEAR FULL HEALTH and had NO status conditions. Just wow, man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    This is more of a PEE YOUR PANTS moment. Haha. Awesome. I only remember Tri-Attack on Dodrio!
    I know right? LOL. I mean, Tri Attack only has a 20% chance of delivering a status problem, and it worked for me. Plus, out of all the three status problems it can give, it gave just the exact one I needed. I couldn't believe it.

Yeah, Tri Attack was good on Dodrio until the physical/special split. Now, Dodrio can't make much good use of it. Porygon-Z, however, has it as its most powerful attack (unless you go for Hyper Beam if you're willing to stay useless for a turn).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Nasty Plot + Hyper Beam + Adaptability destroys Blissey. =p
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Post Thanks / Like

When the pokéball makes that "click" sound and a pokémon is catched.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When I Dual Chopped Iris's Hydreigon with my Magmar. Yes, Dual Chop, of all the moves I could use.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow towny On Twitter Add towny on Google+
    Visit towny's Youtube Channel

The 10 seconds that I thought I was special for getting a red gyrados

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    Nasty Plot + Hyper Beam + Adaptability destroys Blissey. =p
    I got it all mixed up, my Porygon-Z's ability is not Download; it's Adaptability. I get confused all the time. I think Download is called Adaptability and vice versa.

... Your profile picture is so disturbing, by the way D:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I dont see how one can confuse those two abilities, aside of the fact they are both useful. O_O

I BE EATIN' YER FRUITS :V

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    I dont see how one can confuse those two abilities, aside of the fact they are both useful. O_O

I BE EATIN' YER FRUITS :V
    No no, I meant it as in I confuse the names, not the effects. I get the names mixed up.

No, really, it really creeps me out D:!

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast