Default Re: Your "YES!" moments

Finally beat:
    The battle frontier
    Battle subway
    Red in Crystal

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

A Yes moment of mine was in Pokémon Fire Red, when my Electabuzz named Jay gained +16 in Speed after giving him 10 Carbons and battling 152 Magikarps.

The proof :

(For those who wonders, Elektek is Electabuzz's french name. At the time I didn't nickname him)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Beating the super single line
    Conkeldurp...

Blog Entries

Finishing my shiny pokedex. :c

Blog Entries

Two nights ago, I get skunked on getting a shiny Golurk. Irritated, I look through the listings again and spot a level 100 Japanese Golurk (normal coloration) that's holding a Blue Flute. All the Trainer wants is a Patrat, any Patrat. I head to Striaton, start looking through the grass, catch a female Patrat and trade.

(Before you ask, this guy is legit and was with his Trainer since October of last year; I think all she was doing was clearing out her boxes. Some days, I really love the GTS.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

The awesome moment when my Hitmonlee survived a critical hit from the rival's Charizard's Aerial Ace with 8 HP, then retaliate with Rock Slide and kills it instantly. :D
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries

I get a second DW Golett from the GTS. Little guy has a nickname (Dogū) and a bit of training. For the heck of it, I take him to the judge in Nimbasa.

Relatively superior potential. No, he's not perfect but he'll be an in-game monster on B2. I think I found my Golett partner for October.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Finally... after three years of restarting, learning all I can about Pokemon and trying out a new Starter- Turtwig - on Pearl... I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN CYNTHIA!!! I have one thing to say: Leech Seed is awesome!

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One of my Yes moments was my first shiny since I was about 3. It was last year, I caught it in platinum. I was like YESSSSSSS!!! And rolled around the carpet. I also rang my friends not one of them has found a shiny (Besides that Gyarados). It was a girafarig. I caught it on June 27th, 2011. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Also when I clocked 300 hours on my SS.

When you have a chance to catch Ho-Oh in SS, I had about 60 Ultra balls. Used every single one. Had a pokéball and a luxury ball left. Threw the pokéball. 3 Shakes. Shoot, It was so close too ¬.¬ Then I used the luxury ball. It cought it. My last pokeballs :D

Getting both Diamond and Platinum for the one berfday :D

When my freind gave me a Breloom :O :O

Thats about it. How do you guys find so many shinies? I've played 303 hours on my SS, And only found Gyarados :l
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko19863 View Post
    How do you guys find so many shinies? I've played 303 hours on my SS, And only found Gyarados :l
    Most of the time, it's luck. But you can enhance the chance of getting a shiny via the Daycare by using the "Masuda Method". Just get a foreign Pokémon from the GTS (a japanese Magikarp or a german Nidoking for example) and take one of your Pokémons so the two of them can breed together.

Rather than encountering Shiny Pokémon with a probability of 1/8192, the Masuda method lets players breed Pokémon of differing real-world geographical origin with a 1/1639 (Generation IV) or 1/1366 (Generation V) probability of being Shiny upon hatching.
    This means that in Diamond / Pearl / Platinum / Heart Gold / Soul Silver, the odds of having a shiny will be increased by five times, while in Black and White it is six times as much.

Any time I get an awesome nicknamed shiny Pokemon. x3 I'm getting a head start on my living Pokedex for White 2, and last Friday (my usual GTS days since school started), I found not 1, not 2, but 3 shiny nicknamed Pokemon! An Azumarill, a Tentacruel, and a Landorus! I was sure that must have been some kind of fantastic daydream, or a blessing from god, but I was like "WOW" the next day when I checked and saw I wasn't dreaming! I guess those three trainers really wanted a level 50 Washibon, a level 100 Mewtwo, and a level 1-9 female Oddish respectively! It's moments like these, rare as they are, that keep me from rage-quitting the GTS. If you're patient enough, you'll find what you're searching for indeed!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Not a ginormous "YES!" but I'm pretty satisfied. I spent about 45 minutes combing through the GTS trying to find UT Dream World females, and ended up obtaining a Swablu and Wobbuffet, along with a Bronzor and Solrock. This brings my DW female total up to seven. :) (I haven't been trying particularly hard!) Now, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but can non-gendered Pokemon pass down their hidden abilities with a Ditto, or no?

Also, two of them (Swablu and Bronzor, if you're curious) say they're from "Faraway Place" instead of Entree Forest. Does this mean they're from Black 2/White 2, or somewhere else?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

making it through the first round of the Pokemon World Championships 2012 qualifiers.
    But I didn't make it past the second round..... :/
    when I chained my very first shiny on my Platinum game after trying for a year
    when I finished my living pokedex on Platinum
    And when I finished the rest of my living pokedex on white :3
    and pretty much every single shiny I've encountered XD.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

making it through the first round of the Pokemon World Championships 2012 qualifiers.
    But I didn't make it past the second round..... :/
    when I chained my very first shiny on my Platinum game after trying for a year
    when I finished my living pokedex on Platinum
    And when I finished the rest of my living pokedex on white :3
    and pretty much every single shiny I've encountered XD.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Add Chiss on Facebook

When I defeated lance for the first time.

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast