Your "YES!" moments - Page 52

Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: Your "YES!" moments

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "YES!" moments

When I ran into a shiny tentacruel, and caught it.

Blog Entries

Kyruem, one shot, Pokeball.
    Smart enough to use forth in the wrong context
    Claims: Metagross and Travis Touchdown

Blog Entries

Ohhh yeah, that happened to me as well

In my Platinum game, I was in the Safari Zone when a shiny Bibarel arrived. I was so worried it would run away, but I managed to catch it before it could. YES!

I have two of them

1. When I started to fight the Elite 4 on Pokemon Black. It was a road straight into awesome and beyond.

2. The first time I actualy thought about an upcoming battle. Usally I just grab a few mons and then wing it and hope for a win. This time I planned ahead for amtch against some of my friends an I absolutly murdered them in battle. We were all very surprised with what I could do. Too bad they've all caught to me and have started to take me seriously. It was fun while it lasted.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

In Emerald, catching a level 70 Groudon with a Nest Ball at full health XDD My pokemons were all around level 45 at the time XDD

Blog Entries

When I beat Cynthia in White, untouched :D

Blog Entries

Finally catching Virizion after blowing about 15 balls on him. I swear to Primus, that thing was laughing at me every time he popped free.

Remembering that I could wall the slag out of Terrakion with my level 100 Golgantes (German Golurk). I just let the big fella stand in front of Terrakion and watched him squirm as I pitched balls at him. So much fun.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

15 balls ? That's nothing

Anyway, a YES moment of mine was during my last Gym Leader battle in my Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge. My Linoone was pinned down against Winona's Altaria. I wished for a Defense Drop thanks to Rock Smash, while the opponent used Dragon Dance 3 times. After that, I 2HKO the Altaria with Strenght while it couldn't KO Lucy (my Linoone) with a +3 Earthquake. I was especially happy because only 3 of Pokémons weren't weak to the Flying-type / Altaria's Earthquake so THIS was a hard challenge to not have any of my Pokémons KO'd during the fights. :D
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Me!
    Blog Entries

Catching my shiny Numel with the second Great Ball on Emerald. In fact, even seeing a shiny Numel rather than SLugma - because I'd planned my team with Numel in mind.
    I reserve the right to randomly sign my messages.
    My 3rd Medalist Pokemon was Magikarp, and it earned that position alone with no other species.
    I have too many Bouncekarp.

Catching a Pokéruse

Just another trainer... iLikeMushrooms's Avatar

Finally owning Cynthia's Garchomp after endless attempts ( lost count after 20 :P ) when it used Giga Impact instead of its usual Earthquake spam on my Empoleon. I did a victory dance :D! Catching Mespirit in a Pokeball with my Bibarel Lv18 ( HM SLAVE ) out front. Bibarel YOU ROCK! Catching Legendaries in Pokeballs is epic and makes me do a victory dance as well :D.
    Don't you think this is going really far?

About any time a Pokemon survives at 1HP in a Nuzlocke run. That moment of fear as its HP doesn't stop dropping, and then finally it stops at 1 as fear is overcome with triumph, even if the battle isn't over yet.

Add zean 44 on Facebook
    Visit zean 44's Youtube Channel

when i catch palkia using a pokeball.

Rebirth Of Crystallised Knowledge SYSTEM

likes Belgian Chocolates. Waitress Tsubame's Avatar

When I won against Greta in Emerald, with my lead pokemon (Salamence) still alive till the end.

Heracross got KO'd by Aerial Ace, that's just it... and I'm surprised it didn't endure to activate its Salac Berry.
    Umbreon is a little tough, it just spams confuse ray, though my Salamence has Lum Berry, but Umbreon spams another confuse ray again. Salamence manages to attack again instead of self-hurting, by brick break, enough for me to win the 2nd judgment.
    Shedinja is next. My Salamence got its confusion miraculously healed, and KO'd Shedinja, that's just it. :p

Battle Frontier's Noland is harder...
    My lead poke failed to do damage even once, and got KO'd.
    My second poke is Blissey. And Noland's lead poke, Electabuzz, keeps on spamming Cross Chop without missing once, and in turn I keep spamming Softboiled until all 5 PP of Cross Chop runs out. At least not one of them landed a critical hit...
    Then I keep spamming on calm mind as Electabuzz failed to do enough damage on the elemental punches (they weren't physical attacks way back then), and restore health by softboiled, before knocking out electabuzz with fire blast.
    His next poke is Armaldo, but I just OHKO'd it by Blizzard (luckily its Quick Claw didn't activate, which I believe that's the item its holding).
    His last poke is Dugtrio, but it haxed my Blissey out by King's Rock flinch from Earthquake, and a successful Fissure (though another earthquake could also KO my Blissey since after the flinch hax it only has yellow HP left)
    Only one pokemon is left in my side...Milotic.
    Dugtrio EQuakes me again, and luckily no flinch-hax. I just KO'd it with Surf, that's all.

At least I got the Factory symbol :)

Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast