Your "What the....?" moments! - Page 7
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "What the....?" moments!

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Add Berrenta on Facebook

Default Re: Your "What the....?" moments!

Checked my Avenue like I normally do. As I stepped in the door, Marlon walks in a second after. It's the third time he visited me. Got 1000 points from him, thankfully.

He must really like my avenue...
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem), Dark Pit's theme
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries
    Follow Cerberuswaltz On Twitter
    Follow Cerberuswaltz on Tumblr Visit Cerberuswaltz's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    I'm trying to catch a Ditto in the Giant Chasm. I pitch a Quick Ball at it. It breaks free. I try a Dusk Ball, since this is at night. Nothing. I go with a Repeat Ball. Again, it busts out. I sigh, shake my head and throw a Poke Ball at it, expecting the idiotic thing to jump out. The Ditto in question is at full health and level 50.

It stayed in the Poke Ball. I caught myself mumbling, "What the slag just happened?"
    I think these will always be my "what the...?" moments. I run into Pokemon I would love to add to my collection or just need, maybe a legendary. I chuck Timer Balls, Quick Balls, Dusk Balls, anything that is supposed to be effective. After getting frustrated or decided to waste another turn with a different ball (maybe to power up the Timer Ball) I chuck a lesser ball, like a Great Ball or a Poke Ball. Wwub. Wub. DING!

Fury in my eyes has never burned so bright, nor has the urge to throw my 3DS. I think the last time this happened was Suicine in HG.

When I was traveling through Chargestone Cave in Black 2, I came across a Ferroseed. But when I first saw, it gave off sparks. At first, I thought it was a shiny Pokémon and I was estatic. But then I found out that it wasn't a shiny Pokémon. So I caught it and the game told me it had a different OT.

I was so confused by it.
    Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver:0346-1726-5205
    Black: 4169-4175-4584
    Black 2: 5244-0097-5437

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I still remember that moment when I first challenged the PWT, Unova Leaders, and the game matched me up with Drayden - and I was horribly crushed. SERIOUSLY.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNerdJohn View Post
    When I was traveling through Chargestone Cave in Black 2, I came across a Ferroseed. But when I first saw, it gave off sparks. At first, I thought it was a shiny Pokémon and I was estatic. But then I found out that it wasn't a shiny Pokémon. So I caught it and the game told me it had a different OT.

I was so confused by it.
    So many people aren't really excited about N's pokemon... ;_; ??

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I still remember that moment when I first challenged the PWT, Unova Leaders, and the game matched me up with Drayden - and I was horribly crushed. SERIOUSLY.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNerdJohn View Post

I was so confused by it.
    So many people aren't really excited about N's pokemon... ;_; ??
    Maybe he doesn't knows about N's pokemons existence
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

My Unfezant killing Drayden's Haxorus

I think I overleveled him at that point >_<

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Similar to the marlon/gothorita picture thing in BW2, in platinum there's that Crogunk sign in Pastoria City. And that random Croagunk that just walks past and squeals at you... Gross.

Also, aside from some stuff previously mentioned, that stupid group of 4 people running in a circle in Icirrius(?) City. Like... Just... Whut?

In BW2 when you can't go to some route because your path is blocked by a group of people who are...dancing...for some reason. It was almost like GF were making fun of the "sorry, we can't let you reach this place yet because of X" thing.

Blog Entries
    Add Berrenta on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post
    In BW2 when you can't go to some route because your path is blocked by a group of people who are...dancing...for some reason. It was almost like GF were making fun of the "sorry, we can't let you reach this place yet because of X" thing.
    And let's not forget the "how many people can be on Tubeline Bridge" thing. *facepalm*
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem), Dark Pit's theme

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I probably said this before... That moment when I went to Humilau after Opelucid got ice-bombed by Plasma's ship. I mean... what's with the vacationy atmosphere? I mean, come on - there's a major crisis going on, people!

Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar

Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

The moment I discovered that Route 10 was no longer available in Black 2/White 2 was quite a shock to me, since I really liked that route and wouldn't have expected to have it shafted. It also doubled as a moment of sadness...

Blog Entries
    Add Berrenta on Facebook

Accidentally caused Drifloon to faint in Giant Woman 2, yet kept a Baton Pass spamming Gligar alive. Cue my first ever strange ending.

Would have been a "fuuuu" moment, but averted a bad ending. Was using the rental Grimer, and the confusion from its Swagger caused Drifloon to faint. Became a "What the...?" after Gligar keeps spamming Baton Pass...

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

When N says this "Ferris wheels sure are great.But that can't be proved with numbers. It's the incompleteness theorem..."
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

when i walked into mt moon on ss i turned on the hoenn sound. First pokemon i find is absol.this would be a YES moment for most people but given that didnt know too much about the game at the time it was strange. Also i heard that absol was some cool as pokemon that was really strong. i looked at its stats.it sucked. Absol is okay but for an attacking pokemon i expected it to have a LOT more speed.but i think it had a hindering nature in speed but not too sure.

Add Chiss on Facebook

I was flying through the PWT when I got matched up with Whitney. Her Miltank critted on almost every attack. That thing is evil even 13 years later.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast