Your "What the....?" moments! - Page 15
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "What the....?" moments!

Blog Entries
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

Default Re: Your "What the....?" moments!

Yesterday I have one in real world. I met a truck driver, big, fat, enormous arms, with some scars... that happens to be a Pokémon gamer.

For a while, I imagined him driving a gigantic truck, stopping and approaching to say: "'sup pal, do you have a Jigglypuff to trade?"

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind

I restarted Pokemon White, and I was fighting Cress's Lilipup with my Tepig. Tepig used an oran berry, but then Lilipup used the pickup ability and it also got an oran berry! I didn't know pickup could do that!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zkat View Post
    I restarted Pokemon White, and I was fighting Cress's Lilipup with my Tepig. Tepig used an oran berry, but then Lilipup used the pickup ability and it also got an oran berry! I didn't know pickup could do that!
    Since Gen V, actually.

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Receiving a Bunnelby on the WT, nicknamed diarrhea... Just..... Why?!

~ Very proud claimer of Cradily ~

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Running into a shiny Phantump in my Ghost Safari. That was a "This is not the shiny you are looking for" moment. Still caught it though.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

He got a soul as sweet OfCorsola's Avatar
    Add OfCorsola on Facebook
    Follow OfCorsola on Tumblr Visit OfCorsola's Youtube Channel

When I battled a shiny Pokemon and accidentally made it faint -.-

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Running into a shiny Phantump in my Ghost Safari. That was a "This is not the shiny you are looking for" moment. Still caught it though.
    It's always "the shiny you're looking for".

Unless the same appeared twice. As my two Smeargle, the only shinies I've found so far in X.

In a wonder trade, I got an Eevee named * Literally it was literally named * as int the symbol. Like seriously, just keep it Eevee bro.
    My Pokémon X Team!

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Feeding PorygonZ in Amie.

Then realizing it doesn't have a neck

O.O

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

How the people in the Pokémon Center do the birthday celebration when I first arrived today. How did they know I was coming? And how did they get the preparations set up!?

O_o
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries

White 2, Nimbasa gym. Used Krockorock with Dig.

Got paralyzed by Static. Paralysis stops Dig cold 3/4 times. Fourth time, landed instant kill.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Restarted my Black 2 Nuzlocke attempt after the first one became somewhat of a practice session, since I forgot to delete my old file. My team then? Oshawott, Purrloin, Sunkern, and Lillipup, obtained in that order.

My team for the "for realz" attempt, after I cleared away my old file? The same four. Yep, including Sunkern. Who could have died to a Lillipup if it did not decide to have mercy on that seed before it fainted from Sunkern's attacks (another "What the" moment).
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    It's always "the shiny you're looking for".

Unless the same appeared twice. As my two Smeargle, the only shinies I've found so far in X.
    Well, I was looking for a different Ghost, which is why it was an "Um, why did you show up?" sort of thing. Now if I had run into two shiny Phantump, I would have known the game was playing me.

Two shiny Golurk would have netted a scream to end all screams. The planet may have shattered at that point.

So a few days ago, I was trying to EV train one of my Pokemon but couldn't find my Macho Brace. Either I misplaced it or never picked the thing up while doing my Badge quest. Wouldn't you know, someone is offering a level 100 Golurk holding said Brace. They want a Groudon and I have a spare, so I trade. Not twenty minutes later, someone offers up a shiny Golurk and wants a level 81-90 Groudon for it. Mine's at level 70, so I offer up a trade and in about five minutes, get the needed Groudon...which happens to be holding another Macho Brace! I take the Brace from the Groudon, make the trade and have a pretty good laugh at my weird luck.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

When my Charmander beat Brock's Onix.

Geodude says get outta here bro!

1. When I got a Snubbull on WonderTrade named DenisReynold

2. When I saw normal Krabby in Pokemon X and thought it was Shiny, so I caught a lot.

3. When I taught my Empoleon from Platinum 4 HM moves... and kept it as its moveset for the rest of the game... ( It took a really long time for me to realize what a bad decision I made XD)
    ""Hey! You... Who are you? Oh, you're May, aren't you? Moved in next door, right?"
    FC: 2793-0663-1626 /// Pokemon X: Rhydian //// Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: Kilian

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast