Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments - Page 42

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Mega Stones and Crackers TheRealJDawgz's Avatar

Default Re: Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I lost a 42 win streak at the Battle Factory because a Jynx hit five Focus Blasts in a row.

I also lost a huge win streak at the Battle Tower because a Bastiodon hit two Fissures in a row and my Scizor's Bullet Punch missed when it only had +1 Evasion.

Also my Subway Team of Heracross, Hydreigon, and Metagross got swept by a Defensive Vespiquen.

Why?
    3DS FC: 1590-4826-6540

Blog Entries

Having Clay outspeed me multiple times in the PWT and each time his team hits me, it's a critical hit. What the flying slag?!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Everything to do with the PWT. Almost every move that the opponent did in the Johto PWT was a critical hit. Why.
    Silverwynde and Yato like this.

Smile~

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Steven pulling a million full restores out of NOWHERE! I swear the post game bosses in Emerald are literally made of full restores.
    Angeli i demoni kruzhili nado mnoj
    Naladubuites',Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

When cleaning my PC in Black 1, I had my Gyarados judged. This one was bought from the Magikarp salesman as a Magikarp.

Relatively superior? That's cool. But perfect Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed? For one that's bought from the Magikarp salesman? How is that possible?? Note: no hacks were used in the making of this Gyarados.
    Yato likes this.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries

Last Thursday while at a movie theatre, I'm challenged to a passerby battle. For the heck of it I accept, figuring my opponent would appreciate an easy win. And it looked as though he would get an easy win: I was up against an Yveltal and a Mewtwo holding its Mega Stone. Yeah, I figured I was screwed.

Imagine my shock as my Greninja takes down the Yveltal in two hits with Surf and my Gardevoir--non-Mega, I might add--laid the opposing Mega Mewtwo Y to waste. I was utterly floored.

I won the battle and I've pretty much sworn that I'll never switch up this team. They kick a fair amount of skidplate.
    Berrenta, Yato and KarlG like this.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

Someone challenged me to a battle last night, and my Spiritomb dodged an attack that has 100% accuracy. Then I remembered that Spiritomb was holding a lax incense. But then the same thing happened on the next turn! Normally, increasing my evasion doesn't seem to make the opponent miss once, let alone twice in a row!

(I felt kind of bad for the guy battling me, though. I'd be pretty ticked off if that happened to me. I think I also traded with that person, so hopefully that made up for it.)

Alder's Volcarona 1hp left, and sweeps my team with psychic.

beating Red's Snorlax in ONE hit with my Regigigas in Heart Gold. that left Red wide open for me. first time i beat him in ONE try. haven't tried it since.

Blog Entries

My Thunder missed three times during Rain in Platinum. As far as I know Thunder can not miss during Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    My Thunder missed three times during Rain in Platinum. As far as I know Thunder can not miss during Rain.
    That's weird. Did the other Pokemon raise its evasion or lower your accuracy? I just looked the move up, and thunder can still miss in the rain in gen 4 if that happens.

That reminds me of the time I rematched Candice in Platinum, and sent out a Torterra against her Glaceon (looking back on it, that wasn't a very good idea), and earthquake missed. Then, I found out it was because Glaceon has an ability that increases its evasion in hail. (Avoiding an earthquake still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but then again, nothing in Pokemon makes much sense.)
    Also, today I was training in Pokemon X and Y, and my Bisharp was paralyzed and couldn't move for 5 turns in a row. I think that must be a new record for me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zkat View Post
    That's weird. Did the other Pokemon raise its evasion or lower your accuracy? I just looked the move up, and thunder can still miss in the rain in gen 4 if that happens.
    No, I was battling Cynthia's Milotic which has no evasion raising/lowering moves or any accuracy raising/lowering moves. The only move she used was Ice Beam. I'm not sure what happened but it must have been a fluke of some kind. I did have Rayquaza out though so would Air Lock have done anything? I've looked it up but I can't find anything about whether or not Air Lock affects Thunder's accuracy during Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zkat View Post
    No, I was battling Cynthia's Milotic which has no evasion raising/lowering moves or any accuracy raising/lowering moves. The only move she used was Ice Beam. I'm not sure what happened but it must have been a fluke of some kind. I did have Rayquaza out though so would Air Lock have done anything? I've looked it up but I can't find anything about whether or not Air Lock affects Thunder's accuracy during Rain.
    Did you send out Rayquaza while it was raining? On Bulbapedia, it says: "When a Pokémon with Air Lock is in battle, all effects of weather are eliminated", so sending out Rayquaza in the rain would change the accuracy of thunder back to normal.

Blog Entries

Watching my Golurk murder Diantha's Mega Gardevoir. Just watching the big lug murder her entire team, for that matter.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

Blog Entries
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

My Flygon always outspend anything, even if it was at a way higher level. And then the Judge guy told me that Flygon's speed stat stunk. What the?

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast