Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

In the battle hall

Go porygon-z

foe sent dugtrio

the foes dugtrio used fissure

Its a 1HITK.O!

well there gos my winning streak cheating bastard ill kill the shit outta that dugtrio if i ever see it agein.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

How's that impossible, though? However rarely, Fissure can still hit anytime (so long as you don't levitate or Magnet rise), even with 5 Doubleteams, and Dugtrio probably either had better speed than you, or held a Quickclaw. I've lost plenty of matches that way, though I can't say it's quite as annoying as when a Machoke survives your Super-effective move and hits back with Revenge or Submission, or when a Graveler explodes >_>

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    How's that impossible, though? However rarely, Fissure can still hit anytime (so long as you don't levitate or Magnet rise), even with 5 Doubleteams, and Dugtrio probably either had better speed than you, or held a Quickclaw. I've lost plenty of matches that way, though I can't say it's quite as annoying as when a Machoke survives your Super-effective move and hits back with Revenge or Submission, or when a Graveler explodes >_>
    Well it still seems pritty damn unlikely it would hit first turn(i did expect to out speed me as dugtrios are fast) with its 30 acc and come on i was going great with porygon-Z untill that fucker showed up and pissed me off.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I once KO'd a Crobat that had, like, 6 Double teams using Sheer cold, and I wasn't even that much higher-leveled than it was, lol. It still happens. I mean, all Hyperbeam variations have a 90% accuracy, and my Dialga missed twice in a row against Cynthia's last Pokemon (that damn Milotic!) with Roar of Time, for cryin' out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde
    Yeah, same thing with Cyrus. Go figure.
    That man is more emotional than he can stand to admit. D: I always thought Cyrus secretly cared only for his Pokemon, but that's just the Cyrus fangirl in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red G
    Platinum angered me when I fought Cyrus for the final time. Cynthia was RIGHT THERE, did she help? No. She is the freaking champion, and lets me lose to Cyrus, so he can take over the world? I knew forgetting revives would be bad.
    I feel your pain, yo. D8 At the time in my game, I was quite under-leveled (my highest level was Goukazaru at 37 against his 40+ levels). Once he sent out Gyarados, my fate was sealed. OTL

And as for Cynthia, I always guessed she was too scared or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sectoid
    I have two WTF moments in my Ruby. I caught Groudon with a TIMER BALL. Then a few months later, I enter it in a Beauty Contest as a joke, and it ended up WINNING. Think about that for a minute. Groudon. Winning a Beauty Contest.
    ....Yeah, I'm just gonna let that swim around in your head for a minute.
    Don't dis Groudon's beauty. He can put Milotic and Dragonair to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoArmor
    The creators admitted to cheating with the Battle Tower; part of the reason I just don't try anymore. The other part being that I don't have a Wondertomb.
    PBR also cheats. D8< Which leads me to my own personal "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE" moment, with a side of ragequit.

It was at Waterfall Colosseum, Rank 8, Round 1. I lead with Darkrai and Mewtwo, my star duo. They send out a Altaria and Heracross.

I have Mewtwo use Psychic on Heracross. He holds on with Focus Band. Okay. Darkrai uses Dark Void, and only Altaria falls asleep. Okay again. Heracross attempts to use Megahorn on one of us, but it misses.

So I have Mewtwo go finish off Heracross with Psychic, and have Darkrai use Nightmare on Altaria for sadistic lulz. Mewtwo crits Heracross...who hangs on with Focus Band. Okay. Altaria is still asleep.

Feeling a little irked, I have Mewtwo use Psychic on Heracross again, while Darkrai attempts to Dark Void Heracross. Mewtwo hits Heracross, who's Focus Band activates again. Darkrai's Dark Void missed Heracross again. Heracross hits Mewtwo with Megahorn for massive damage, but Mewtwo miraculously held on with 3 HP. Altaria is still asleep, but eats his Sitrus Berry when Nightmare+Bad Dreams knock him down to low enough HP.

A little more irked than before, I tell Mewtwo to use Psychic AGAIN, and for good measure, told Darkrai to Dark Pulse Heracross. Heracross holds on with Focus Band AGAIN. Darkrai uses Dark Pulse. Heracross...held on with Focus Band. Heracross decides to Megahorn Darkrai, who also barely hangs on. Altaria, oddly enough, is STILL asleep, with like little HP left.

Pretty pissed off by now, I tell Mewtwo to Psychic AGAIN. I tell Darkrai to Dark Pulse Altaria to finish it off. Another crit on Heracross...who's Focus Band activated yet AGAIN! I yell in rage, "oh come ON!" while Heracross finishes Mewtwo off with Megahorn. Darkrai was about to finish off Altaria with Dark Pulse, but I was so angry that I slammed down the Wiimote and turned off the Wii via power button on the console.

...I was extremely furious, to say the least. How the flipping HELL can Focus Band activate 6 fucking times in a row?! That is blatant hax in the COM's favor if I ever saw one! When I calmed down, I took my all-Arceus team and creamed Waterfall Colosseum. But thinking about that, makes me SEETHE.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Hatching 2 shiny Dratinis in the same egg category

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red View Post
    ...I was extremely furious, to say the least. How the flipping HELL can Focus Band activate 6 fucking times in a row?! That is blatant hax in the COM's favor if I ever saw one! When I calmed down, I took my all-Arceus team and creamed Waterfall Colosseum. But thinking about that, makes me SEETHE.
    I lol'd SO hard at this, the chances of that are 0.0001. That's 12.2 freakin' times more rare than finding a SHINY, only 1 in 100,000!! That is BLATANT HAX!!!!

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Master balls I believe have a 1 in 6 million chance of failing.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWalker
    I lol'd SO hard at this, the chances of that are 0.0001. That's 12.2 freakin' times more rare than finding a SHINY, only 1 in 100,000!! That is BLATANT HAX!!!!
    You're telling me. D8 I can understand the game not wanting me to use legendaries on them...but why hax on Darkrai and Mewtwo, when I owned them with Arceus more times than I can remember?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lol, did you try different moves? The game sometimes likes to mess with ya and make two tries on the same move miss or get "evaded'd/10!11" when there's some probability under 10% of them failing (like my Roar of time).

I was battling Lance on Silver when my last real pokemon went down and I was out of revives, leaving me with only a Shuckle to take on his Dragonite. I began with a Sandstorm followed by a series of rollouts until we were both left with very little life. I realized that he would get another attack in and then he would beat me as I was significantly slower. After his next attack, I was hanging on by a thread and then Sandstorm kicked in. His Dragonite went down and I was left in awe. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it.

Terrible Blaziken no. 827 TerribleTwelve's Avatar

JUST 2 MINUTES AGO:
    While Nuzlocking Platinum, in the Victory Road:
    Foe TORTERRA used Earthquake!
    It hit my MAX, the GYARADOS!
    Me: ...?
    The twelve Pokémon that make the Pokémon world awesome.

WORK MAKES YOU FREE Shokktrooper's Avatar

Most of the posts in this seem like lies.

One of mine was when I tried to catch a wild Metang, and it took me 100+ Ultra Balls. After that I caught it with a Dusk Ball when it wasn't even dark out.

Blog Entries
    Follow M the Gate On Twitter

Last night, I caught Palkia. It automatically took out my Luxray with Spacial Rend, so I brought out my Infernape to battle instead. It was my second turn, Palkia was on full health, no status conditions. I threw an Ultra Ball for teh Lulz, and...
    Beep.
    Beep.
    Beep.
    CLICK! CONGRATULATIONS! PALKIA WAS CAUGHT!

I literally spoke the words, "That's not possible!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast