Like above, I haven't nicknamed yet so I can learn all the names properly. However, I'll probably start to nickname some now, that is if I can actually think of some creative nicknames. Maybe I'll just use the names of my idols. :D
Im using variations of norse gods names. Because they sound awesome, and because Im from Norway. :P
Odin, Hel, Loke, Chedrassil (chespin), Thor etc.
i think the best nickname i've come up with was....titania for the florges chain...or smaug for charmander chain
I have a Furfrou named Ooh La La.
I think I've settled on an appropriate handle for my Hawlucha. She is now "La Plumadora".
Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
Vivillon Color: High Plains
XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)
Here's my team right now:
Naveen (Frogadier, male) - after Naveen in The Princess and the Frog
Athenais (Fletchinder, female) - after Athenais de Montespan, one of the mistresses of Louis XIV of France
Volty (Pikachu, male) - after the Pikachu given to you by Lt. Surge in HeartGold and SoulSilver
Carabosse (Floette, female) - after the evil fairy in the ballet version of Sleeping Beauty (the story is originally French)
Lucien (Ivysaur, male) - well, it's a French name!
I usually tend to name my Pokemon after the Greek alphabet because I think the letters sound awesome. Sometimes I just think of a name as soon as I see a Pokemon and that becomes it's name.
Currently I have,
Lala -- Female Chespin. I got the name Lala from the show Big Brother Canada, one of the houseguests nicknamed one other Lala and I thought it was cute and saved the name.
Epsi -- Female Aerodactyl. Short for Epsilon.
Zeta -- Female Espurr.
Delta -- Female Blastoise.
Axle -- Male Blaziken
Spitfire -- Female Talonflame.
JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!
The rest are either unnamed or traded.
Friend Code: 4012-4584-1628
IGN: Beetle K-Lee (Y), Beetle (OR)
Trainer Shiny Value: 3683 (Y)
Friend Safari: Grass- Quilladin, Sawsbuck, Sunkern
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .............
Aggron: Theodosius, after the Theodosian Walls (because damn, he's bulky)
Hydreigon: Lerna, after the Lernaean Hydra
Aegislash: Excalibur, after Arthur's sword
Clawitzer: Tsar, after the Tsar Cannon (largest howitzer ever built$
Charizard: Bunsen, after Bunsen burners
Mienshao: Devo, after the artist of Whip It
Chesnaught: Juggernut, play on juggernaut and nut
Malamar: Ramalam, based on the Pokemon's backwards theme
Goodra: Polymer, after the long, chain-like molecules that can exhibit viscoelastic (gooey and slimy) properties
Join the Bulbagarden Battle League!~~~Dark Type Elite 4~~~Claimed: Mega Absol
The new Champion of the Kalos Region contends with a terrorist cell, high-leveled rogue trainers, and politics, not necessarily in that order, as life at the top of the world proves to be more difficult than it would appear. Read Like No One Ever Was, a Pokémon fanfiction by Glory Blaze.
SH Octillery: Octopusy!
Wobbuffet: Whoa buffet!
Butterfree: Lady Una
Sh Skrelp: Barney
Sh Bergmite: Frozen Pee
So far I have
Doublade (female): Èowyn - She was a shield-maiden in Lord of the Rings, so I thought it was fitting.
Gogoat (female): Tanngrisnir - The name of one of the goats who pulled Thor's chariot.
Charizard (male): Odahviing - The name of one of the dragons from Skyrim.
Lapras (female): Vindrash: A goddess from the Dragonships of Vindrash series of books.
Delphox (male): Arte - Just a name I use for mage related characters in games.
In my X team their nicknames are:
• female Mienshao is Sophie (named after one of my favorite meerkats in "Meerkat Manor")
• female Linoone is Tosca (named after another meerkat in "Meerkat Manor")
• female Pyroar is Xandra (named her after an comic about a female cheetah with that name)
• male Meowstic is Milo (named him after the orange cat from the movie "Milo & Otis")
• male Watchog is Mozart (named after another meerkat in "Meerkat Manor")
• female Floatzel is Flowers (named after another meerkat in "Meerkat Manor")
Y Team: only have 2 in my team, the others I'm planning
• male Chespin is Mozart (named after another meerkat in "Meerkat Manor") - I will replace with a female Meowstic (I will name Maria after my mom and grandma)
• female Zigzagoon is Tosca (named after another meerkat in "Meerkat Manor")
• Mienfoo: if male - Xavi (my favorite football player from Spain) / if female Sofia
• Watchog: if female - Flores (Spanish for Flowers, (named for meerkat in "Meerkat Manor")) if male Perez (after the Panamanian football player Blas Perez)
• Floatzel: if male Migel (after one of my friends, and grandma's friend too) if female Viviana (after an aunt I have that lives in Mexico)
• Liepard: if male Milo (after the cat in "Milo & Otis") / if female Cassandra
Every Pokemon I catch in Pokemon X, I'm giving them a random nickname I can come up at that moment.
Every Pokemon I catch in Pokemon Y, I"ll give them some sort of Spanish nickname (I'm playing that game in Spanish)
I ♥ Fire Foxes & Felines!! - Playing with my Pokemon Friends in Amie!! - Gym Leader awaits!!
Japanese Eeveelution Cute Team!! 可愛い日本のイーブイチーム！可愛くて抱きしめる狐
6 Favorite Pokemon: ♥ Braixen - Vulpix - Zorua - Ninetales - Delphox - Fennekin ♥
Thrash Metal Listener!! Slayer - Megadeth - Metallica - Anthrax - Pantera - Testament - Exodus