Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations - Page 3

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Blog Entries

Follow pastabender on Tumblr

Default Re: Your Pokemon Team

I was hoping Flabebe would evolve into Fairy/Grass, but now that I think about it, I want to use both Gogoat and Flabebe and I am trying to minimise type overlaps as much as possible. I want Flabebe to evolve into Fairy/Bug now, which I think is a decent possibility, because there's no bug Pokemon so far that I would use beyond Vivillion which I'll probably box after the first/second gym.

Blog Entries

Very likely:
    Chespin's evo
    Pangoro
    Gardevoir
    Helioptile's evo

Potential:
    Blaziken (first time only) or Litleo's evo
    Glaceon
    Miltank vs. Linoone or (if in-game) Kangaskhan

The rest I'm not so certain about. I tend to train about 9 kinds of Pokémon and then pick six for the endgame

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I think Fennekin will defiantely be my starter for at least one of the games( X will be my first play through) other than that, I definately want to use a Fairy type, probably Sylveon, and at least one of the Pokemon that receives a MegaEvolution. If Oorotto is Grass/Ghost I plan to use it on one of my teams. Other than that I have no real plan and probably will just use Pokemon that I find in the game that appeal to me.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Aside from a couple of choices, I'm not one hundred percent sure about my teams. There have been a lot of great new Pokemon revealed and while I do want to keep my team focused on the new Pokemon, quite a few of these Mega Evolutions are quite tempting as well.

For my X team, I plan on starting out with either Fennekin or Chespin, depending on their evolutions and types. I think that Sylveon and Helioptile are strong possibilities for that team as well. For my Y team, I'm planning on having either Chespin or Froakie as my starter, depending on which type I choose for my X team. Litleo and Spritzee are two strong possibilities. I'm also planning on using Inkay on one of my teams, most likely my Y team, but it depends on the starters and what types they get. Out of the other Pokemon, I'm interesting in trying out Flechting, Pancham and Skiddo, but I'm not sure if they'll end up on my team. Flechting and Skiddo probably have the best chance due to the Fire/Flying combination in Talonflame and Skiddo being just so adorable, but that also depends on starters since in most cases, I prefer to not have two Pokemon sharing a type on my team.

I'm quite tempted to try out the Mega Pokemon, but I might just wait to see if a Blaziken and Absol in R/S remakes can Mega Evolve. Mega Lucario and Mega Ampharos are the most tempting of the Mega Pokemon in that case, but I already thought of just saving Lucario for the third version or sequel games instead. I might go with Mega Ampharos, especially when I thought of the idea of raising a Mareep again a bit before the Mega Pokemon reveal, but I may wait for the next games for that as well to focus on the new Pokemon.

I too want to focus on the new pokemon. Funny how in BW I disliked only new pokemon being available a bit, but now I am trying my best to stick with new ones. I only plan on getting one version of this first pair, and I won't be deleting my file to replay, so I need to make my choices count. That, or break down and buy the other version next spring/summer.

The only Pokemon that I am 100% I am going to use in my first Kalos adventure is Talonflame. Everything else: undecided.

Blog Entries

Chespin (X)
    Fennekin (Y)
    Talonflame (XY)
    Xerneas (X)
    Yveltal (Y)
    Blaziken (XY)
    Seperior (Y)
    Reshiram (Y)
    Arcues (X)
    Zekrom (X)
    Kyurem (XY)

I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream, one pokemon from every gen. I'm thinking

Snorlax
    Heracross
    Milotic
    Grachomp
    Zoroark
    Talonflame

(Unless they announce a Fairy/Flying that can learn Fly, then I might go with that) This is of course my after game team. For most of the game I'll be picking up random pokemon that interest me (i.e. Clauncher)
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

Blog Entries

Obviously, I can't know for sure know since not every poke is revealed, but Onvern is definitely going to be on my team. Hello it is the first primary flying type in the game <3
    I really hope that the ice type will have a defensive boost this generation so that I may finally be able to create a full team of ice types. ( my wildest dream would then come true!!).
    Argylegasm likes this.
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Well one thing's for sure. There's going to be a Fennekin on there.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Red
    Blog Entries
    Follow Red On Twitter Add Red on Facebook Add Red on Google+
    Visit Red's Youtube Channel

There is such a short list of official Pokémon announced, but currently I am plotting a steady team, pending revisions and availability, of course;

Pancham, which will evolve into Pangoro. A dual Dark/Fighting that is always in my teams
    Fennekin initially, but I'll replace him for; Charizard, a staple in my team since SoulSilver
    Gogoat, a sturdy, powerful grass type
    Dedenne, an electric/fairy combination; this way I can experiment with the new type without losing out on a stable electric slot
    Froakie, a water type that I believe will come in handy.

This is subject to changed based on final evolutions and type shifting. Since I highly imagine one of the starters will probably become a dual type with Fairy, and that would highly alter my plans. But we'll see. We only know about 30 Pokémon, and I'm sure there will be at least 105 new Pokémon.
    Y: COMING SOON
    BLACK: 4213-4161-1545
    SOULSILVER: 3741-1763-4063

-You're really irritating.
    -Does irritating mean 'fun'?

He's Amphabulous! Bayushiyojiro's Avatar

so far i want to use
    fennekin(maybe) or talonflame
    chespin if no fennekin(or if i can trade for it) or gogoat maybe
    honedge (because that sword is a type-tank... 3 immunities and 11(?) resists)
    hoping gardevoir makes a showing so i can use its fairy leetness
    and amphabulous (that hair)
    the 6th is still totally open, and obviously all are subject to change as info is released.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If possible, I am going to use the following for the main story:
    1.Pikachu (Personal favorite that I almost always use for the story.)
    2.Lucario (Another favorite I want to use again.)
    3.Charizard (Never thought I'd choose two Fire-type starters, but because I haven't used Charizard in a long time, I thought it would be a perfect time to bring it back in the spot-light.)
    4.Fennekin (The first generation 6 starter I'll use.)
    5.Chespin (Going to get it from a trade.)
    6.Froakie (Again, going to get it from a trade.)

Honedge will be on my party for sure....
    Soul Siver Friend Code: 0861 5800 2830

"I'll turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

追放されたバカ

I'll most likely change my mind, but for now, I'm thinking of Pangoro, Talonflame, Gogoat, Noivern, Honedge and Sylveon.

Blog Entries

The members I have decided so far are as followed.

Team 1: Emolga, Charizard, Froakie's final stage, Fennekin and Chespin's middle stage.
    Team 2: Chespin's final stage, Blastoise, Talonflame and whoever the Pseudo Legendary Pokemon of the region will be.
    Team 3: Fennekin's final stage, Venusaur, Sylveon and Garchomp.

I'll change my choices depending on how the Kalos Pokedex ends up.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast