Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 99

Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2251
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Pokemon Colloseum, I'm trying to snag the Ralts. I'm hoping to get a female. What pops up? A male. So I reset the game, hoping for a different result.

It took me half an hour before that Ralts finally showed up as female. FUUUUUU~!!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Ugh. "FUUUUUUUU..." moments I have plenty, and one for nearly every generation. From forgetting to save at crucial moments to turning the game off when its on sleep mode before saving from the battery running out during an important final battle. I've had it all. I think a classic one though was wasting a Master Ball on a marril in Pokemon Silver without realising. Another terrible one was when my battery ran out DURING saving as I played Pokemon Emerald and LOST EVERYTHING!!! I had beaten the game and had a killer team, and I lost them all. :'(

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's one of my many "FFUUUUUUUUU--" moments. Back in Leaf Green, I had a plan of getting all the legendary birds and heading off to the elite four. However, at the time, I was somewhat clueless and forgot to save before battling them. The only one I successfully captured was Moltres. At the time. I thought Zapdos and Articuno would somehow come back. They didn't. And, in a blind rage, I restarted the game.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One of my FUUUUUUUU moments was when I was about 5, And I was playing my older sisters GBA. I was playing Sapphire. I had everything coz I'd not shut it off for about 48 hours. Had a couple lv100s, Including Kyogre. Then I remembered. Oh yeah, My older sister will smash me if I overwrite her crappy (Which it was) game save. Had to delete. Another time, I encountered my VERY FIRST shiny. It was a lv 36 luxio in Pokémon diamond. I was using a Lv 40 torterra. Smart me decides to use Earthquake. It died and I was like Huh... FUUUUUUUUUUU. I threw my Dsi at the ground so hard I'm suprised it didnt break lol.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. SO i have all the legendaries except Regice and Celebi. I was going through purity forest as an Alakazam, using the teleport trick. Got to floor 86 and got 1HKO'd by an Electrode's Sonic Boom.

I was not happy.

Then there's the moment where I was trying for hours to get Mew. The -first time- my friend went to the level, she got Mew right away.

Also not happy.

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. SO i have all the legendaries except Regice and Celebi. I was going through purity forest as an Alakazam, using the teleport trick. Got to floor 86 and got 1HKO'd by an Electrode's Sonic Boom.

I was not happy.

Then there's the moment where I was trying for hours to get Mew. The -first time- my friend went to the level, she got Mew right away.

Also not happy.
    That rather reminds me of some of the issues I've had with Mystery Dungeon. I cannot tell you how tense it was trying to climb that really massive tower the the original games. 100 floors or something? I managed to get up to floor 89 or something after playing for hours and, of course, got KOed. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettpeony View Post

That rather reminds me of some of the issues I've had with Mystery Dungeon. I cannot tell you how tense it was trying to climb that really massive tower the the original games. 100 floors or something? I managed to get up to floor 89 or something after playing for hours and, of course, got KOed. *sigh*
    Joyous Tower? Ya, those 99 floor dungeons that set you back to lvl 1 at the start can be real SOB's.

Follow jman21 On Twitter

When you spam double team and they still hit you. Then when the opponent uses it ONCE and you are never able to hit them

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't ya hate it when you have 1 pokemon, Fully healed, Brilliant speed, Good attacks, The Gym Leader has 1 pokemon thats alow & on like 10 HP. Then they somehow become OP and smash you. Yeh, That sucks.

I killed a shiny Makuhita in Granite Cave :(
    crit damage too strong

Follow 146Chris On Twitter
    Visit 146Chris's Youtube Channel

(March 2010)
    Well i was training outside of Goldenrod City for my third gym badge. I was battleing Drowzy's and hipno's then IT came. A level 30 SHINY drowzy, to make a long story short i was out of poke balls.

FUUUUUUU moment #2
    ------------------------------------
    This was my Pokemon Diamond. I was battleing tons of trainers and i made it to the eighth gym but then my DS died. I restarted it and found out i didnt save since the Sixth gym (i was planning for a full four hour car ride so i got a lot done.
    Last edited by Oswin; 14th September 2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Fixing DP

Join The Poke League forums today, have a chance of winning a free copy of Pokémon X and Y!

Friend Codes
    Black - 5071-8752-3048
    Black 2 - 5372-8219-4417
    X/Y/3DS - 1891-1162-9584

Blog Entries

I spot a shiny Golurk on GTS while on my copy of White. The Trainer asks for a Vaporeon in exchange. So I breed an Eevee, hatch the Egg, evolve it and try to hop back on GTS to trade. What do I get as I do? "Uh-oh! Your PC and Party is full!" FUUUUUUUUUU~!!

I had to toss a couple of Pokemon in order to trade, which is stupid as I was simply going to trade that Vaporeon in my party to get the Golurk. (At least I got the shiny.....)

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

One thing that makes me RAGE on the GTS is seeing a nifty shiny Pokemon, for once NOT asking for a level 1 Zek/Resh! I think "AWESOME OH MY GOD" and quickly breed/clone the Pokemon they want. When I get back and initiate the trade?

"Checking GTS Status... (20 seconds later) Unfortunately, it was traded to another Trainer."

GAAAH! Nothing is more infuriating than that on the GTS! D8< It's like "if it was traded away, why the TUCk is it still there?!" Gurgh! If it was bloody traded, it shouldn't be for display! That's just a freakin' tease, that is. Man.

I also wish I could physically find all the assholes who ask for a level 1 Zek/Resh/etc, and punch their stomach so hard. I HATE finding a nicknamed Pokemon I want that's asking for something I can't give them. Seriously, when will this be addressed!? The GTS shouldn't be such a nightmare, god... I think this year alone I've raged out loud more at the GTS than at actual online/Subway battles. Yeesh.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I found out that my 3DS makes my Black crash. Only my Black though, literally no other game I have does this. About a week ago, my 3DS wouldn't even read the card, and when it finally worked, I thought to myself, alright, problem solved. I started EV training for the first time ever. Things were going pretty good, until I entered a battle. Suddenly the screen went white and instead of the music, this disonant chord started playing really loudly. I got pissed that my EVs were erased, but I started again. I try to fly, IT HAPPENS AGAIN. I decide to play on my regular DS, and I was able to play for 5 hours straight.
    My official Black 2 team.

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    One thing that makes me RAGE on the GTS is seeing a nifty shiny Pokemon, for once NOT asking for a level 1 Zek/Resh! I think "AWESOME OH MY GOD" and quickly breed/clone the Pokemon they want. When I get back and initiate the trade?

"Checking GTS Status... (20 seconds later) Unfortunately, it was traded to another Trainer."

GAAAH! Nothing is more infuriating than that on the GTS! D8< It's like "if it was traded away, why the TUCk is it still there?!" Gurgh! If it was bloody traded, it shouldn't be for display! That's just a freakin' tease, that is. Man.

I also wish I could physically find all the assholes who ask for a level 1 Zek/Resh/etc, and punch their stomach so hard. I HATE finding a nicknamed Pokemon I want that's asking for something I can't give them. Seriously, when will this be addressed!? The GTS shouldn't be such a nightmare, god... I think this year alone I've raged out loud more at the GTS than at actual online/Subway battles. Yeesh.
    The GTS is nothing more than one giant FUUUUUUUU~! moment. With all the "Level 9 and Under" crap you'll find out there, and for common Pokemon no less...!!

I could swear that in Gen IV, if a Pokemon was gone, you didn't see it offered again. But that does not seem to be the case here in Gen V. I've seen multiple Pokemon that have been traded off that are still available, so to speak. There's the Darkrai that was offered for a level 100 Haxorus, the shiny Espeon being offered for a Deoxys, the level 1 Golett offered for a Gligar: all of them have been spoken for yet you can still see them on the GTS. It drives me nuts.

Oh and that shiny level 100 Golurk in VA that's being offered for a Cyndaquil? It's been gone. For months. Apparently, the Trainer hasn't come back to get his Cyndaquil yet. How do I know? I've tried trading for that Golurk at least 25 times.

Don't get me wrong: I love the GTS and have gotten some great stuff from there (Hello shiny and DW Golett army!) but dear heavens, it needs an overhaul. Badly.

Latest FUUUUUUU~! moment:

I spot a level one Golett on the GTS and the Trainer wants a Magikarp for it. So I figure, what the hey, I'll trade. But then I kept hearing this nagging voice telling me, "You may want to hang on to that fish." I shove the doubt aside and make the trade.

Five minutes later, I spot a level 100 shiny Japanese Golurk. What does the Trainer want? A freaking Magikarp!

There went my poor Savage, who I had meant to send to B2. Guess I'll have to transfer one from SS. But seriously, I really do need to start listening to those quiet, nagging doubts.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+