Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 94

Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2249
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I had just beaten Pokemon Diamond, and was trying to hatch a Jolly Swablu while on a date, which was something my girlfriend at the time obviously didn't like. She tried to distract my by exposing her various womanly assets to me, if you know what I mean, but I honestly couldn't care less about what she was doing, for I was assembling the perfect WiFi team for the Under Used tier. She started doing some other things that are probably too NSFW to speak about here, but none of her actions even phased me. I kept hatching and training the feathery birds in order to find out their IVs, so I didn't mind her one bit. Eventually she got angry and threw around the classic "Well I guess you don't care about me any more" argument, which I just ignored. She was just reaching the end of her metaphoric rope when I hatched an egg of a shiny Swablu. My eyes practically lit up, which most likely furthered my (now ex) girlfriend's rage. As I went to open up the summary page, she started getting angry and practically exploded with rage as she grabbed my DS Lite and threw it at the window of my two story apartment building, which it easily broke. I would have yelled at her, but I had to check on my precious handheld gaming system. Outside, I saw that it had landed in the bushes, thus sending a spark of hope through my nerves. I crossed my fingers, and luckily my DS was alright. But the game had frozen. I couldn't help but notice that the Swablu's nature was NOT jolly, not that it mattered anymore, though. I was in a pretty bad mood.

That's the best I can remember it, anyway. Sorry for all the backstory and details; it all just gushed out, y'know?

Tl;dr:
    My girlfriend crashed my DS containing a shiny Swablu and broke my window simultaneously.
    I hate how when you Google 'It's So True!' and click images, it brings up a big, black... Ugh...

I had had Gold for about two years, had beaten the Elite 4 many times, had several level 100s, a pretty well filled-out dex and countless hours of play-time. Lent the game to someone for 30 minutes so they could see what it was like, made sure they knew not to save... They saved.

So I was in Subway the other day, at battle 76... Then my Garchomp misses Earthquake randomly (brightpowder) and I lose because of that.
    I was so mad I shut down my ds.

Back in the day, I was playing Red Version, without stopping, to see how far I could go, without frying my brain. Well, I got to the champion, but I had to piss. So, I do my business, and when I come back, I noticed that my Game Boy was shut off. My cousin decided to turn it off, as a prank. I was so pissed off.

Training my Ducklett on wild Audinos. I find a level 20 one, which should be an easy kill for my level 27. I use airslash and take him down to half HP, he then uses Secret Power and puts me to sleep. I wake up and use another airslash, but he survives with a sliver of hp left, and he uses another secret power. It also puts me to sleep! He then kills my Ducklett. How can he get it to put me to sleep twice in a row, when I can't get a crit from my scope lens or a flinch from air slash?!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Magnet View Post
    I had just beaten Pokemon Diamond, and was trying to hatch a Jolly Swablu while on a date, which was something my girlfriend at the time obviously didn't like. She tried to distract my by exposing her various womanly assets to me, if you know what I mean, but I honestly couldn't care less about what she was doing, for I was assembling the perfect WiFi team for the Under Used tier. She started doing some other things that are probably too NSFW to speak about here, but none of her actions even phased me. I kept hatching and training the feathery birds in order to find out their IVs, so I didn't mind her one bit. Eventually she got angry and threw around the classic "Well I guess you don't care about me any more" argument, which I just ignored. She was just reaching the end of her metaphoric rope when I hatched an egg of a shiny Swablu. My eyes practically lit up, which most likely furthered my (now ex) girlfriend's rage. As I went to open up the summary page, she started getting angry and practically exploded with rage as she grabbed my DS Lite and threw it at the window of my two story apartment building, which it easily broke. I would have yelled at her, but I had to check on my precious handheld gaming system. Outside, I saw that it had landed in the bushes, thus sending a spark of hope through my nerves. I crossed my fingers, and luckily my DS was alright. But the game had frozen. I couldn't help but notice that the Swablu's nature was NOT jolly, not that it mattered anymore, though. I was in a pretty bad mood.

That's the best I can remember it, anyway. Sorry for all the backstory and details; it all just gushed out, y'know?

Tl;dr:
    My girlfriend crashed my DS containing a shiny Swablu and broke my window simultaneously.
    Why in the WORLD would you be playing Pokémon while on a date, and even more when she was doing those things?!?!

When on my pokemon red I killed that "I saw your feat from the grass" youngster after getting my lovely mew, and then a couple weeks later find out he plays a big role in the mew glitch even for other pokemon, and all the other ways are harder. FUUUUUUUU- at least someday i'll have missingno

Bring down the hammer Full Metal Jayce's Avatar

When i was younger and had my ds in my hand that had pokemon diamond in it(It was on and my Empoleon was 5 seconds away to leveling up to lv.100 . I went to pet my dog and my ds lite fell into her water bowl. The DS wouldn't turn on(it broke) and I assumed my diamond broke too because the game froze(It had my only pokemon close to lv.100 pokemon at the time). I almost started to cry but then I used my other ds to check if the game broke but fortunately it didnt break, The save data got corrupted though and I had to re-face the elite 4. But yeah i almost had a complete breakdown cause of my clumsiness

Also Buck made a shiny macargo faint in stark mountain.
    Last edited by Full Metal Jayce; 15th July 2012 at 07:56 AM.
    White FC-0562 3222 8471
    3DS Code-3523-2517-2878

Doing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Heart Gold. ****ing Clair killed poor Deragen (My red Gyarados.) :(

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

I was breeding Iron Tail onto a Snivy I was working on, and after a few failed attempts I stupidly took a break, didn't take the parents out of the day care. I went back to rng'ing a few hours later and FINALLLLY hit my target frame, getting the right IVs and Nature, only problem was it didn't have the Egg Move I was working for because the stupid Mareep forgot it in the Daycare.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Follow RetroBuizel On Twitter Add RetroBuizel on Facebook
    Visit RetroBuizel's Youtube Channel

BIGGEST "FUUUUUUUU" MOMENT FOR EVERYONE:

Pressing "A" too fast while at the Pokemon Center, and then having to go through the Nurse's dialogue again, lol.

Blog Entries

Trying to catch a male Jigglypuff to try and trade for a Pokemon I needed. It took 20 minutes just to find a male Jigglypuff and when I finally caught it and headed back to the GTS, the Pokemon I needed was already traded off.

If I hadn't had an extra Deoxys, I might have missed that shiny Japanese Golurk. But seriously, talk about annoying.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I had gotten to my 20th Subway battle for only the second time (I'm...kind of rubbish at it -_-), and we were both down to our last pokemon. My Haxorus flinched *twice in a row*. Had she not, we would have won it, and had a go at the Subway Boss. Argh.

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

Well my biggest one seems a little pitiful, but it also counts as the weirdest (and longest) Pokemon Battle I ever experienced. I was training some Pokemon in Blue and when I was a kid, I use to use the missingno code quite a bit. Well, instead of a Missingno I ran into a level 1XX Snorlax. You can imagine, that was scary! He fainted all my Pokemon, well, he fainted all my pokemon, or well, almost all of them.

There was one problem, I also had a level 25 Haunter. This Snorlax being so strong should've been able to beat it, but there was one problem...it only knew normal type moves. My Haunter knew rage, (this being an old game means once you use rage it lasts forever), this meant I did eventually win...after like 3 hours. No, I didn't yell 'FU' (being like six or seven at the time), but I did cry and would have raged-quit had I actually SAVED before this (unfortunately, I had not saved for a long time when I meant the thing)...I've never been that frustrated with the games since and I think this was the main reason I stopped using the Missingno code. xD
    Yato likes this.

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Blog Entries

Double Team, Sand Attack, Minimize and Mud Slap. That is all.
    Last edited by glow; 17th July 2012 at 09:22 PM.