Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 9

Page 9 of 151 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Today my Hatoopoo evolved. Good thing.
    Except for I've been mistaking the two forms of Kenhorou.
    Result I didn't got the form I wanted, the one with the pink ribbon-mask stuff. Instead I got the brown pheasant.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

March 18th. Shiny Ekans. Safari Zone.

I think you can all guess how that went.

With a mustache.

Blog Entries

I was ticked off in the Radio Tower, because the Team Rocket members kept scoring critical hits and successful status problem attacks.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Just happened an hour ago... I was trying to catch Entei, and even used Mean Look with my Umbreon.
    But it uses ROAR... (I was at first like, "Is it supposed to work like that?!?!)

That Entei escaped from me three times with the same method... Paralyzing doesn't help... And I don't want to use the Master Ball for it... Saving that for later.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

A friend who I first met on this very site ten years ago came to visit me with his girlfriend for the first time a couple months ago.

He bought his DS and we had a couple of battles via Battle Revolution. He doesn't EV train and I'd only just started to so I only had 3 EV trained Pokemon in my team of 6 (Ninetales, Quagsire and Staraptor).

I can't remember exactly how it went down but EV training certainly didn't help me in this instance as I came up against his Substitute/Spore/Leech Seed/Focus Punch Breloom. We don't observe any clauses so I was basically screwed. Staraptor was already down and I couldn't get anything in without it being put to sleep. MY GOD IT WAS ANNOYING (of all the times not to have my signature Pokemon Noctowl -_-).

The other instance was also during one of the battles, I had Quagsire out (max HP and defense) and got Amnesia up. He has Togekiss use Metronome, it summons HORN DRILL...

I couldn't help but be amused though. Incidentally, do attacks summoned by metronome have 100% accuracy? Otherwise that was one lucky omelette.
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 4340-5634-3185

I have turned away from you and I am Godless / A wasteland of poison, a hidden fortress
    I have blackened out the stars and hidden frequencies / I have silenced all the waves and forbidden secrecies

I need beer money dammit! Rob Anybody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Madman View Post
    I couldn't help but be amused though. Incidentally, do attacks summoned by metronome have 100% accuracy? Otherwise that was one lucky omelette.
    Nope. It's one lucky sumbitch!
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY HYPNOTOAD!

Garrus Vakarian Facts

My Fic: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc Help a struggling writer! Read and review! Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

Blog Entries

Everytime I order my Dragonite to use "Dragon Rush", and it misses against Lance's Dragonite in HG, I do a lot of cursing. -.-

Anytime I try to catch a Pokemon with a low catch rate or when I get KO'ed by a critical hit.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

If you KO'd a shiny that you only wanted to lower down to the red for a safe catch, you'll hate criticals that much more.

Bastard computer...

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I can't find the pokémon I'm looking for... despite not being so uncommon. But when I'm NOT on search, I see it everywhere.

Everytime an OHKO fails for a little I'm just able to look to the sky answering "WHYYYYYY...?". BTW, I HATE ability Sturdy in B/W, because now works as a Focus Sash.

Pokémon B/W has sometimes absurd encounter rates. Sometimes I can't even walk two steps without run into a wild pokémon... even with Murandoo and Intimidate leading the team.

Bonus track: I spent hours looking for a Feebas in Emerald. For each time I got another Magikarp I had less and less patience. But I tried so many times that I found a shiny Magikarp before finding the Feebas spot. Luckily I was able to catch it. Everything went better than expected.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Spilling soup on my computer. It survived. The touchpad didn't.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just remembered a recent one. I just reached Isshu's Pokémon League, but I wanted to train a little before facing Elite 4. So I decided to explore the place. However I forgot to save before entering and I accidentally entered the E4 hall... I was out of heal items and Revives, I had just 5 Max Revives I wanted to save for final battles and my Pokémon were just lv45. At least I managed to defeat two E4 and earned more money than what I lost.

Shiny hunter

Way back in Gen I; first encounter after entering the Safari Zone:

"The POKEMON BOX is full! Can't use that item!"

FFFUUU!!!

And more recently (though also in Gen I) having caught a Pinsir and a Scyther in Yellow's Safari Zone, I turned the game on to be greeted with the words: "NEW GAME"

But the worst was when I was playing my Gold ROM, I was in the trainer house fighting a trainer with a Level 0 Primeape. The referee objected to me battling a Level 0 Pokémon, so she stopped the match. However she failed to pass this message on to the game, so the game froze. I tried pressing random buttons to make it unfreeze, but one of them reset the game to "How many mins?". Whatever it was it also deleted the save file, so I lost my new Ho-oh and both my shinies. (not including the Red Gyarados)

My son in the future heard the FFFUUU!!! from that. (you get a cookie if you got that reference)
    Sig under construction.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Sounds like you're having a rough time with your save data. I've been there; all 3 of my GBA games have glitched both in-play and file-wise at least once, and my Yellow file was once deleted, and so was this FRLG file which contained Entei, only for it to fuck up and lose the ability to save (damn you, Thailand and your cheap shit!).

That and, my Gold is running low on batteries, a consequence I fear, as I caught all the legendary dogs in normal balls, have a team of 70-80s (the dogs included) and a few 100s, as well. NOOO

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

My most "FUUUUU" moment was when I lost my first and only shiny Pokémon due to critical hit.

Page 9 of 151 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast