Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 88
Page 88 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2556

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Every time I find a pokemon I want on the GTS: "Wanted: Level 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom"
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Thundurus is about on Route 6. He alway evades me. I walk in tall grass, finding:
    *One deerling,
    *One foongus,
    *and two KARRABLASTS!

And after the final karrablast, The sky returns to normal.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........

Blog Entries

Wow who decided to have the Legendary Birds be roamers in Platinum and then give them all Roost????

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Follow jman21 On Twitter

Found a shiny golbat in platnium yesterday. After already finding, and catching one a year b4 in soul silver. Still caught it, but it really bugs me. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

A FFFFUUUU moment of mine...

When I found out my Yellow cartdridge's battery died. My awesome team was gone ! And afterwards, everytime I turned on the game, all the sprites were replaced by a big square stripped black and orange/yellow (no relation to Missingno. by the way).
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm going up against the E4 in Black again, doing some EV grinding. I'm up against Caitlin and she sends out her Metagross. I send out my Sawk, recall him and pitch out my Golurk, Riser. Metagross hits with a Zen Headbutt, gets a critical hit. No big deal, I think. I'll nail the jerk on the next turn. Until...

...Metagross outspeeds me and hits first, which it has never done. But it hits Riser with a Bullet Punch. And scores another critical hit. Then I hear that awful sound, that awful cry.

Riser fainted. He hasn't fainted since September of last year. I was aghast. Thank Primus I had a Max Revive and a Palkia who could murder that Metagross with a couple of Draco Meteors. (Yeah, I know--not very effective. But I wanted that Metagross to die in the most painful way possible!)

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Found a shiny Zubat on my Platinum game, didn't have a low level mon with me or anyone who knew false swipe. KO'd it. And I know nothing about resetting or whatever to make it come up again.

Oh and the two bad eggs I got today on HG. "dangit, the code failed!"

I was playing Emerald and had finally tracked down Groudon. In most cases, you have to talk to a legendary to start the battle. Here it was not the case and I was thrown into the battle with no chance to save. Obviously I killed the thing. I would have turned the game off and tried again if it weren't for the fact I'd last saved ages ago. Or so I thought. I realised after I'd saved the game later on that I had, in fact, last saved not long ago when I'd used the Battle Frontier. AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

I made a new SoulSilver game, and on one of the gym leaders, it was down to our last pokemon. I was almost out of items. I got their pokemon in the red zone, then they used a potion to get it refilled, then knocked out my pokemon.

I battle a shuppet and kill it. I realize it was the 1st shiny I've seen.... luckily I've seen other shiny pokemon :P
    3DS FC: 5172-0769-5779

The Dark Pokemon Trainer Maple Man's Avatar
    Add Maple Man on Facebook

I haven't posted in like a year (because I didn't feel like coming on here), but my moment was in Platinum when I ran across a shiny Graveler. Just as soon as I got it in the red, it used Self-Destruct on me.

See y'all next year.

追放されたバカ

When, against Marshal in a Grinding E4 Challenge, I was forced into a Sawk Vs. Sawk fight...FUUUUUUUU due to how boring it was...I won due to a Infight(I will never say its English name again) Critical hit after he used a Full Restore on 1 health(the real FUUUUUUUUUU.....)

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Blah Blah Blah wants to battle! (Can't remember their names.)
    Blah and Blah sent out Liepard and Liepard!
    Go Roserade and Seperior!
    Liepard used Sucker Punch on Roserade! (Right Liepard does about 50% damage to Roserade.)
    Critical Hit!
    Liepard used Sucker Punch on Roserade!
    Critical Hit!
    Roserade Fainted!

O_o
    1 Minute later...
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Every critical hit is FUUU- moment for me, especially when you're in a tight spot and you almost had it.

Walking in cerulean city and a wild abra appears!!! Yes, time to catch my first abra...go charmeleon!!! :) WILD abra used teleport and got away safely...Me:FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!