Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 83

Page 83 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2251
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

On my run-through in White, I hit the Celestial Tower. I had sent over an entire boatload of Goletts from Black, picked through them, found the one I liked the most and added it to my team. So I'm EV training my little Braver and run into an NPC with a Stoutland. "Hey, a few dozen Attack points!" I think. I've taken quite a few Herdiers down without problems, so I'm thinking this will be an easy match. Imagine my shock when this happened:

Stoutland used Ice Fang.
    It's super effective!
    Braver fainted!

...you know, I thought it was just the guys on the Battle Subway that would troll you. Apparently not.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

追放されたバカ

When, in a random W-Fi match, my Flawless(a Wigglytuff) gets KO'D by a hacked Caterpie w/Maximum stats mathematically possible by the games' coding. Who the **** hacks a Caterpie, anyway? The phrase"FFFFUUUUUUUUUU" showed up on my text to my friend who I was talking with during the battle w/this ***hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
    When Lenoras Watchog kept spamming Reatliate and finding out that NPC's can now use action replays when I fought Ghetsis for the first time.
    If you are talking about his underleveled Hydreigon, NPCs have been doing that since Gen I.

Way back in Gold Version - Years, and years, and probably thousands of ultra balls later, I catch Raikou. It doesn't save. Still makes me want to cry!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 137.RADIO View Post
    When I lost my SoulSilver gamecard that had EVERYTHING at a MOVIE THEATER. It had all my Shinys, my foreign pokemon, My specially breed, smogonite smothered team....
    I know this is from a long time ago, but recently my brother had found that same gamecard in the car door of the van! I had already bought a replacement Soulsilver and Heartgold from Gamestop, and because of that, I had to give my now extra SS to get my brother to give me back (my precious) Whimsy (the trainer name). A week later I even got the extra back from him using, if you lose it I will subject you to the fury of Arceus himself, as my reasoning.
    -------
    And a recent one?
    I was eevee training gaarasword's larvesta while trying to do some schoolwork at the same time and didn't pay attention while destroying that gothic pokemon... At first I thought, no big deal, I'll soft reset and... I'm exiting the wifi room. I was almost finished too!
    Another EV training incident was when I was training one of my deinos thinking, trubbish equals one speed, garbador will equal two speed!
    I was WRONG
    I checked with my ar and Deino was sporting half an extra stat in attack... I soft reset and had been thrown back a couple of levels and entire completed stat.

I need to save more while training.
    Last edited by 137.RADIO; 19th January 2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Black: Alecia 2193 7035 0253
    SoulSilver: Whimsy 2881 3823 5745
    RADIO's Warehouse: Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found.
    Stories: Fossilized Love RandoMinds Transfer the Trainer

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I hate it when Gym Leaders spam potions, full restores, etc.

only I can do that lol!!!!

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Ilex Forest.
    Headbutt.
    Shiny Pineco.
    Great Ball fail.
    SelfDestruct.
    Zubat faints.
    Fuuuuuu-

But that's only, like, one of the dozens of similar situations.
    Nour386 and Bandit Keith like this.

I was replaying Red recently, and every single time my Pokemon got confused, it hurt itself before snapping out, but this one particular time boiled my blood.

My Pidgeot was vs. a Golbat in Victory Road. Pidgeot hits it with Fly, then gets Confuse Ray'd. It hurt itself 5 times in a row, being weakened in between by Golbat and killed itself from moderate health. I was just thinking "You deserve that you rotten bird."

Pkmn Grad Student betterboulder's Avatar

I was trying to catch a specific Sandile and I put the Quick Claw on the first one I caught before going out for more. When I came back to the PC to release the other Sandiles I'd caught, I accidentally released the one with my Quick Claw.

Picking up Pokemon Blue for the first time in years, I tried to do some of the puzzles (Rocket Game Corner, Silph Co.) without having to look at a walkthrough but when I went in circles about 15 times around the game corner, I relented.

Blog Entries

In two days, I breed three perfect Goletts (non-shiny). Two are Brave, one is Quiet. One of the Brave ones is perfect in three stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack).

...all three have a crap Ability. You know the one I'm talking about. Everything with the good Ability is only "above average". FUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!

I just can't catch a break here.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I was fighting against some Audino on Route 10 and I got a shaking patch 3 steps away when my repel ran out. I tried walking over to it because I thought I would make it, but a wild Herdier appeared...when I was 1 step away.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Caprizant likes this.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by betterboulder View Post
    I was trying to catch a specific Sandile and I put the Quick Claw on the first one I caught before going out for more. When I came back to the PC to release the other Sandiles I'd caught, I accidentally released the one with my Quick Claw.
    That kinda sucks. But if you've beaten the main story in BW, then you can get another Quick Claw. Wild Zangoose can hold them. I know, cause I caught one that's holding one, so now I have two Quick Claws. :D

Pkmn Grad Student betterboulder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by betterboulder View Post
    That kinda sucks. But if you've beaten the main story in BW, then you can get another Quick Claw. Wild Zangoose can hold them. I know, cause I caught one that's holding one, so now I have two Quick Claws. :D
    Thanks! I'll try and wrangle up some Zangoose (Zangeese?) It would have been nice to have for that sea turtle Pokemon though. Things happen though, XD
    XBL, PSN, Steam: PositiveCalvin
    3DS FC: 0259 0454 7272
    Pokemon White FC: 2280 0910 3377

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Tirtouga? Yeah, that guy's kinda slow. Good luck finding a Zangoose holding a Quick Claw! :]