Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 64

Page 64 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

It was a do or die situation in the Battle Tower, streak of 41, on the 42nd battle, my Alakazam vs a Zangoose. First to hit would win, due to each of them having below ten HP. My Alakazam out speeds a lot of things, this Zangoose included. I popped up my moves and quickly hit the touch screen, wanting to use Psychic. Buy accident though, I hit shadow ball...

That whole streak, lost on one mistake...
    Have level 100, EV'd pokemon, both shiny and non shiny. If you are looking for some and have a good offer, don't be afraid to PM ;)

somewhere between the time and space dimensions

Emerald: i was attempting (keyword) to catch kyogre after beating the elite4. i had battled it about 10 times because i kept running out of ultra balls, then the 11th time, i get a shiny. i had already wasted my masterball on latios, so i just had to catch it the hard way, so i used aerial ace twice and got it in red. lucky for me it did not use rest once, but i tried catching it, it broke out, then it used double-edge, getting a critical hit, almost taking out my rayquaza, and killing itself.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yesterday, two foe's Fissures and a Sheer Cold connected... in a row. =@

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

I once failed to catch a paralyzed LV. 3 1HP Rattata .__. I died a little on the inside that day....
    I'll battle anyone who has 4th Gen. FC: 4083 4995 1986
    PM me and we will begin. My White FC is 5329-1581-7655 I am also a breeder so ask me if you want me to make you something.
    I will happily accept battles!!

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Me losing my Battle Tower streak because Sheer Cold hit 3 times in a row.
    FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Pokémon fan since 2000 OldRivalShipper's Avatar

This happened today. Twice.

So I was finally going to go back to the Elite Four (In White) and battle Grimsley. I got myself a Cyrogonal and just knew it would be able to help me through it all. Then, at the final pokemon, I sent out my Cyrogonal, and Grimsley's pokemon used a really powerful attack and my pokemon was left at 1 HP.
    Or so I thought.
    It said that it fainted, but it's hp bar was still there. it asked me to choose a pokemon, but when I did, my game froze.
    Then the same thing happened with Caitlin.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    Currently Re-Playing: Fire Red|Sapphire|Diamond

Blog Entries

The Royal Unova battles, it seems that every time I go into a cabin to look for a trainer, I end up talking to someone whose bullshit story cuts short my battling time.

How much I just want to be able to just walk away when they start blabbing.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Ghetsis' hydreigon decimating four pokes of my team with focus blast and not missing once......

Blog Entries

Larvesta breeding has possibly been the biggest pain in the ass for me. I want Poison Point, male, 31 attack and speed IVs, minimum 121 IVs, adamant. Two or so weeks and counting.

And of course, finding a Sheer Force, 31 attack IV, minimum 121 IVs, adamant Braviary or Rufflet. I don't want to breed because the animation for a dusk ball is fucking awesome.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Encountering a shiny Graveler in Platinum, and it Explodes immediately.

Running across a shiny HootHoot in Gold just after I ran out of Pokéballs. (It happened over a decade ago, but I'm still kicking myself over it. T_T)

I have terrible, terrible luck with shinies.

Saw and fainted a Yamask that had a silver mask instead of a gold one before realizing that it was unusual ;/

When I discovered what really was on Mirage Island thanks to Bulbapedia after I had been going to the man in Pacifidlog in Ruby every day without success. I got a Liechi Berry in the event Jirachi in Gen IV anyway.

Also, every time I fight a wild Boldore in White, especially in the Victory Road. They have an useful ability for trainer battles, but I didn't like the fact that I had to use a minimum of two moves in every battle.

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

I've had that moment when I saw a shiny Zubat and then noticed I had NOTHING to catch it with. But then I thought, "hey, that's alright. Every cave is LITTERED with Zubats. I'm sure eventually that I'll run into another. BI"

Then I also have those moments when I accidentally attack and kill or run away from something I really wanted to catch and don't see very many of since they have a low run into rate.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

When the first pokemon on the second route is the same as the one on the first route.
    On a Nuzlocke run.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TogeKenji View Post
    Also, every time I fight a wild Boldore in White, especially in the Victory Road. They have an useful ability for trainer battles, but I didn't like the fact that I had to use a minimum of two moves in every battle.
    I just use a Multi-Hit move like Gear Grind or Icicle Spear.

Wally's Gardevoir in RSE.
    That's a very nice post you have there...