Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 63

Page 63 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I hate when a Critical Hit lands on a Pokémon and it faints, especially when I was raising its Friendship 'level' for evolution.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Tried 11 Ultra Balls on a Wobbuffet. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Finally used a Lure Ball. Caught.

"FUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    I hate when a Critical Hit lands on a Pokémon and it faints, especially when I was raising its Friendship 'level' for evolution.
    Exactly. That and my inexperience at the time led to my Eevee in Crystal evolving into Umbreon at lv. 57.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ridiculously-long time it takes to raise friendship in Generation 2.
    I never fainted my Eevee and it's 10 levels higher than the rest of my team, yet it STILL won't turn into an Espeon.

FUUUUUUUU
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

somewhere between the time and space dimensions

FR: i finally got the national dex and went to go catch mewtwo. my team was a level 73 blastoise, and the three legendary birds at level 55. i had no money for repels because i wasted all of it on ultra balls. i ran into a wobbuffet level 58 on the way. i sent out blastoise. i used surf and it used mirror coat, taking out my blastoise in 1 hit, which was a "FUUUUU" moment on its own. then i sent out moltres, using flamethrower, ,leaving it with like, 1hp and then it used mirror coat AGAIN, fainting my moltres. zapdos was sent out and fainted the wobbuffet. then a few steps later, i ran into another wobbuffet of the same level. zapdos was sent out, used drill peck, wobbuffet used counter, and i hit KO'd zapdos. i sent out articuno, and used ice beam. wobbuffet used mirror coat and fainted my articuno, making me white out and drop cash.

FR: i finally got to mewtwo after gaining some cash for repels because of the stupid wobbuffets like the ones in the above "FUUUUU" moment. i got mewtwo into red, paralyzed, but it still manages to use recover every turn. i had only about 60 ultra balls when i started chucking them. i had ran out fairly quickly, and had to reset so i could try again. i went through this same process about seven times.

Black: I was walking through mistralton cave looking for cobalion, when, when least expected, a SHINY axew appeared. i was like "HOLY ****! GOTTA CATCH" so i tried weakening it, getting a crit and fainting it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Each time when the enemy uses full restore.
    this reminds me. i was playing emerald recently, when lady cindy right outside petalburg woods noticed me. i was like "damnit" the battle started, i sent out my level 16 marshtomp (soloing) and she sent out a level 7 zigzagoon. i used tackle leaving the enemy with about 2 or 3 hp, and then the enemy used tackle. next turn, the enemy healed her zigzagoon (still level 7, keep in mind) with a full restore. i was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

OH! and another one in emerald. i was in the battle factory. i had chose the best pokemon of the original 6 to fight with, though i dont remember exactly what they were, it was a few years ago. the only pokemon i remember the enemy having was a SHINY dodrio. first shiny ive seen in my life that i was not guaranteed to see (red gyarados), but it was in the fucking battle factory. i almost screamed and almost threw my damn gameboy

EDIT: i seem to have a lot of FUUUU moments... forgot to say the first 4 happened within a span of 3 days -.-
    Last edited by FenrisClaws; 6th July 2011 at 06:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    This. Oh dear Arceus, this. Trying to get an Espeon in Silver was murder because of it. And don't get me started on it when I'm simply trying to bond with a newcomer. One of my GTS rescues, a Golurk, got nailed by a crit hit in the Big Stadium and fainted. He went from being "quite friendly" to "friendly". And. I. Was. Trying. To. Get. Him. Attached. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

:sigh: I'm so glad I didn't get him a massage earlier in the day.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

I was fighting this Throh and he successfully used 3 endures in a row. I was like "WTH!! wasting my pp!"
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Blog Entries

In my insane quest to breed a modest Larvesta with 31 IVs in special attack (and at least 121 total IVs), I ended up with seven "discard" Larvesta. Once I get my desired Larvesta, this will be first and last time I am ever breeding for natures and IVs.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    In my insane quest to breed a modest Larvesta with 31 IVs in special attack (and at least 121 total IVs), I ended up with seven "discard" Larvesta. Once I get my desired Larvesta, this will be first and last time I am ever breeding for natures and IVs.
    or so you say

Pokemon is bi-winning. ratkinzluver33's Avatar

The moment I found Pokemon Red Ver. at a Flea Market was a good one... until Green/Blue/Gary beat me to a pulp. On my first battle with him. When I was an experienced trainer. When I was just about to kill him. When.. I... was.... so... close... FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Master of Dry Humor Lt. Heckler's Avatar

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have two words for you: Volt Switch.
    Hold up a second there, lemme come up with some witty saying to put here!

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Heckler View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have two words for you: Volt Switch.
    I got one word for you : disable

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386

I got one word for you : disable
    Okay then, you clearly require further explanation.
    There I was, heading off to challenge Elesa, confident, not a care in the world, and ignorant. I show up, and she wreaks havoc with Volt Switch. Within thirty seconds of starting the battle, I'm wishing I had a Pokémon with Disable, or something of the like. Ten minutes of constant "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU"-ing later, I'm ready to axe-murder Elesa and her stupid Volt Switch. At any rate, I eventually won; though in retrospect I probably should have just restarted my DS and prepared an actual strategy.
    Whether it was caused by my own ignorance or not, I "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"-ed, and that's the point of this thread.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Heckler View Post
    Okay then, you clearly require further explanation.
    There I was, heading off to challenge Elesa, confident, not a care in the world, and ignorant. I show up, and she wreaks havoc with Volt Switch. Within thirty seconds of starting the battle, I'm wishing I had a Pokémon with Disable, or something of the like. Ten minutes of constant "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU"-ing later, I'm ready to axe-murder Elesa and her stupid Volt Switch. At any rate, I eventually won; though in retrospect I probably should have just restarted my DS and prepared an actual strategy.
    Whether it was caused by my own ignorance or not, I "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"-ed, and that's the point of this thread.
    It's not THAT bad, once you know it's coming you can adapt to it, you make it sound like it's the worst thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen

It's not THAT bad, once you know it's coming you can adapt to it, you make it sound like it's the worst thing in the world.
    Meh, I'm a writer; that's what I do. I exaggerate things. In truth, I did adapt. She only started using it every turn when she was down to her last two Pokémon, and I just planned to attack the one that would switch out.