Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 59

Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Trying to catch Suicune on Crystal. Noy only was I not able to afford to buy more Ultra Balls (ran out of money for them, had to resort to buying 4 Great Balls), but the thing just WOULD NOT ALLOW HIMSLEF TO BE CAUGHT!! Either he was too scared of humans or that was one self-centered egotistical bastard.

Managed to catch him in one of the Great Balls, took me two days, though. It's a good thing I did, because:

A) Bill called me up, saying I had no more box space, and

B)I was about to rip the Game Boy in half.
    Yeah, I can get really pissed off sometimes, especially when I haven't taken any meds in about 3 days.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Every time I run into one of those yapping passengers on the Royal Unova. Can't we just tell them to shut up and then leave? :(

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm battling this person. I can't remember his name.

Anyways, the first Pokemon is Surskit. My first is Megaruko (Can't remember his English name). Anyways, I switch to Unfezant. Person baton passes to Seaking (Surskit had made no stat changes, so this confuses me). Seaking turns out to be faster than Unfezant. Seaking uses Horn Drill. OHKO! I switch to Whimsicott. Seaking uses Horn Drill. OHKO! By now, I'm kind of upset. Surely, Seaking can't get lucky again. I switch to Megaruko. Seaking uses Horn Drill. OHKO! By now, my face is tight, my fists are clenched and shaking. Everything has a peculiar red tint to them. I send out Sawk. Seaking uses Horn Drill! Luckily, Sawk has Sturdy ability, which had actually been of no use to me up until that point. I managed to win, but it was still a horrible experience.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

I frequent the Super Double Train quite often. WonderTomb and WonderEye are 95% invincible there. So when the enemy gets close, oh god does it get frustrating. ._.

Wait, before that, I was going through the Super Multi Train to get my trophy, right? OH GOD HILDA IS AN IDIOT! I can't rely on her for anything! OTL Out of 49 matches, she was useful in 3 of them! The rest of the time, her Pokemon would die, and I'm left an agonizing stall-fest of Pokemon who all mysteriously know Protect/Detect/Rest/Taunt/Confuse-Ray/other annoying moves to slow my momentum! GAH! I was so fucking glad that I never had to see her stupid short-shorts again! Yeesh, I wish your AI partner wasn't so stupid!

Gah. Today, I met up with some Psychic chick named Longo. She sends out Mismagius and Reuniclus first, right? I lead with both Wonder Ghosts. Reuiniclus switches out for a Trace-Gardevoir (big surprise), while Mismagius uses Perish Song. No problem yet, since WonderEye has Night Slash. I switch out WonderTomb for Absol (she and Zangoose act as fodder), and WonderEye uses Night Slash on Gardevoir, knocking him out. Mismagius uses Mean Look on WonderEye. D8! I knew I only had two turns to get rid of that Mismagius.

So guess what happens next? ._. I tell Absol and WonderEye to Night Slash the ghost. Mismagius holds on with it's Focus Sash, okay. Mismagius goes and and uses Confuse Ray on WonderEye, who OF COURSE hits herself in confusion. D8< Reuniclus rejoined the battle after Gardevoir fainted, and used Focus Blast on Absol for massive damage. You can piece together what happened next. OTL I was so freaking ticked! This was the first time EVER that one of my Wonder Ghosts got knocked out! Augh, is there a GOOD reason why the AI has to cheat?! It's just so frustrating!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I frequent the Super Double Train quite often. WonderTomb and WonderEye are 95% invincible there. So when the enemy gets close, oh god does it get frustrating. ._.

Wait, before that, I was going through the Super Multi Train to get my trophy, right? OH GOD HILDA IS AN IDIOT! I can't rely on her for anything! OTL Out of 49 matches, she was useful in 3 of them! The rest of the time, her Pokemon would die, and I'm left an agonizing stall-fest of Pokemon who all mysteriously know Protect/Detect/Rest/Taunt/Confuse-Ray/other annoying moves to slow my momentum! GAH! I was so fucking glad that I never had to see her stupid short-shorts again! Yeesh, I wish your AI partner wasn't so stupid!

Gah. Today, I met up with some Psychic chick named Longo. She sends out Mismagius and Reuniclus first, right? I lead with both Wonder Ghosts. Reuiniclus switches out for a Trace-Gardevoir (big surprise), while Mismagius uses Perish Song. No problem yet, since WonderEye has Night Slash. I switch out WonderTomb for Absol (she and Zangoose act as fodder), and WonderEye uses Night Slash on Gardevoir, knocking him out. Mismagius uses Mean Look on WonderEye. D8! I knew I only had two turns to get rid of that Mismagius.

So guess what happens next? ._. I tell Absol and WonderEye to Night Slash the ghost. Mismagius holds on with it's Focus Sash, okay. Mismagius goes and and uses Confuse Ray on WonderEye, who OF COURSE hits herself in confusion. D8< Reuniclus rejoined the battle after Gardevoir fainted, and used Focus Blast on Absol for massive damage. You can piece together what happened next. OTL I was so freaking ticked! This was the first time EVER that one of my Wonder Ghosts got knocked out! Augh, is there a GOOD reason why the AI has to cheat?! It's just so frustrating!
    Just ask hilda to concentrate on focusing on attack..
    And as for u saying that "why the AI has to cheat?", u r doing the very same thing..
    Look i'm not trying insult or hurt u But..
    Whats the point of playing with hacked and unbeatable pokes?
    Its obvious that focus blast would dent absol..
    Whats frustrating in that? how is that a fuuu moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Hmm, here's a battle I had in Blue yesterday.
    Opponent sends out Poliwag.
    I send out Fearow.
    Fearow used Fury Attack! Fearow's attack missed!
    Poliwag used Bubble! A critical hit! Fearow's Speed fell!
    No big deal, I thought. Fearow's still faster.
    Fearow used Fury Attack! Fearow's attack missed!
    Now Fearow is slower than Poliwag. I decided to go for Peck.
    Fearow used Peck! Fearow's attack missed!
    Of course, the imperfect accuracy of Gen I had to fail me right then.
    Poliwag used Hypnosis! Fearow fell asleep!
    Fearow was asleep for five turns, and I got so ticked off I turned off the game and tried again. Guess what? The same thing happened. I eventually resorted to using Wartortle instead.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Super Single Line in Battle Subway.

I sent out Mienshao, opponent sends out Magnezone.
    Mienshao used Hi Jump Kick! Miss! Mienshao hurts itself.
    Magnezone used Charge Beam! Its Sp. Atk rose!
    Mienshao fainted!
    Go, Bisharp!
    Bisharp used Swords Dance! (Preparing for a Brick Break here.)
    Magnezone used Thunder Wave!
    Bisharp is paralyzed! It can't move!
    Magnezone used Charge Beam!
    Bisharp is paralyzed! It can't move!
    Magnezone used Charge Beam! Its Sp. Atk rose!
    Bisharp fainted!
    Go, Reuniclus!
    Magnezone used Thunder Wave!
    Reuniclus is paralyzed! It can't move!
    Magnezone used Charge Beam! Critical hit!
    Reuniclus fainted!

...If only that Hi Jump Kick didn't miss.
    Jaden likes this.

Blog Entries

Pokemon Stadium 2, Little Cup. Vs a teacher:

Girafarig used Double Team! Evasiveness rose!
    Poliwag used Surf! It missed!

And the Announcer is all like
    OH MY MISSED AGAIN

WELL THANKS PEANUT GALLERY
    Torterrius likes this.

I AM OVER THERE!!

My FFFFUUUUU moment well...
    the move fake out. every high level dark Pokemon use it and make my Pokemon finch.
    i almost called chuck Norris when it happened it black and white Pokemon league.

Never Underestimate Me... BlazeTyphlosion's Avatar
    In a house on a street in a town in a state in a country

Whitney and the stupid cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smashes head into keyboard***
    chuulove likes this.

Typhlosion, the Volcano Pokemon.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

My Shinx, Simba, was battling a random Machop and on the verge of winning, when suddenly, he missed with Tackle. Big deal, I'll finish him at the next round. Really? No, Machop decided to get a critical hit on that Low Kick, thus making me lose the battle. -__-'

Here's one I just had recently. I was training my Flygon and noticed that it could use a new move to replace a useless one. After checking it out on Bulbapedia, I realized that if I had trained it right as a Trapinch, I could have tought it Fissure.
    Not a big deal over all, but it still makes me rage a bit :I

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Brâckmonster View Post
    Here's one I just had recently. I was training my Flygon and noticed that it could use a new move to replace a useless one. After checking it out on Bulbapedia, I realized that if I had trained it right as a Trapinch, I could have tought it Fissure.
    Not a big deal over all, but it still makes me rage a bit :I
    Fissure isn't that good of a move. It's an OHKO, sure, but it only has a 30% chance of hitting something. You're better off with earthquake.

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    Does discovering your DS has run out of power before you saved count? :/
    im not 100% sure about that it's only fuuuuu if u almost threw ur ds through the window hit an old lady that made her bump into i pill of molotav and destoryed half your suburb then only then dies it count as an ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

I have a 'fuuu' moment every time my Pokemon Red goes retarded and my Charmander doesn't learn Ember at level 7... >.> ;
    Poor little Charmander, he be sped. D:

OH, and one time I went on a Legendary hunt in Silver, trying to catch Suicune, and when I FINALLY caught up to him I realized I forgot to bring something to catch him WITH. ...xD It was the most shameful moment of my life.