Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 55

Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Quote Originally Posted by AntiKyurem View Post
    THIS
    I would have died without the Pokewalker's easy-to-catch Beldums. 2 of my 3 Metagross were bred off a Pokewalker Beldum.
    (yes I have the patience to raise two level 1 Beldums to level 50 Metagross after realizing that my first had a bad nature)
    Metang is very easy in BW. I had very little trouble with Route 228 Beldum, and there is a Beldum Steven will give you for Foretress in HGSS

I beat all the trainers on Route 3 this morning, not bothering to save my progress. I figured I would save after I beat Cheren. My game decided to freeze right after I beat him. FUUUUU-

Battle #48 at Battle Factory. Me and my opponent down to our last pokemon. I send out Heracross he sends out Shuckle. I use Close Combat gets it down to about 30-35% health left. Shuckle used Swagger(you can see where this is going). Hit myself in confusion somehow killing myself in one hit...
    I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. As the ancient Tibetan Philosophy states "Don't start none, won't be none!"

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    I beat all the trainers on Route 3 this morning, not bothering to save my progress. I figured I would save after I beat Cheren. My game decided to freeze right after I beat him. FUUUUU-
    Reminds me of the time I beat Cheren with rather blithe and figured I might as well challenge myself killing Bianca the same way.

Her Musharna puts the only Pokemon I had left that isn't a Flying HM slave or a level 48 Golduck.

IT. TAKES. 5. TURNS. For it to get the FUCK up, after god knows how may critical hit-Ice fangs and Flamethrowers KO'd Serperior.

Metang is very easy in BW. I had very little trouble with Route 228 Beldum, and there is a Beldum Steven will give you for Foretress in HGSS
    Same thing I was gonna say, dammit...

Blog Entries

Trying to catch a Brave Natured Synchronize Munna in the Dreamyard. Either everything I ran into had Forewarn, or if it had Synchronize, it was neutral Natured. It took me me nearly three days and a whole slagload of balls before I got one. Oh, and I nearly went broke as well. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Gym Leader Brawly in Ruby.

GOSH. DARN. MACHOP. Okay, so I was battling him with Ockeert, my Grovyle. It was the only one I actually trained. Seismic Toss gets me in the yellow. Karate Chop faints Ockeert. The rest of my Pokemon were majorly underleveled. Basically, if I lose Ockeert in battle, the battle becomes hopeless. So he Karate Chops all of my Pokemon and faints 'em in one hit. I lose. Much raging ensued.

EDIT: I beat Brawly now, thanks to my Swellow. Now I'm stuck on Wattson. His Magneton gets me every time DX. Training up a Makuhita named Da Goron (t'was a joke) for it.

Also, Torterra in Pokepark Wii. I had no hope of beating him 'til I got my health to four points. UGHHHH.
    Last edited by Kuwata; 10th August 2011 at 12:55 PM.
    Loud and clear, 524
    Freud? Keloid? Just hit the key
    Everything, all's to be laughed at
    Hurry, dance with all your foolishness

--
    Here's my sprite gallery if you want to view it.

I have officially claimed Time Man.

Love is All You Need <3 Meowth That's Right!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, where to begin, where to begin...

One of my biggest "FUUUU" moments was when I found out that Earthquake damaged your allies in double battles. I was running around in Meteor Falls trying to catch a Bagon and the only Pokemon I had with status ailment moves was in a battle with the Veterans there and got taken out inadvertently by my Groudon... that sucked.

Another would have to be battling my way through my very first time in Victory Road (old-school Red version) with Pokemon around level 45 or so, then getting to the Elite Four and getting my butt handed to me... sooooo many hours spent raising them. FUUUU

Finally, Max Revives: when I first realized I used them all in my first go-through of the Elite Four (again Red Version) and couldn't buy more in any shop. FUUUUUU

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
    I've always had trouble with Beldum, I guess. Spent 5000 on Safari Zone trips to catch one in the safari zone in SS, and wasted over 200 ultra balls to catch one when it was swarming in Pt.

Its catch rate is 3 :(

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Lol, blame the RS programmers.

Couldn't you just have SR'd to avoid wasting such ridiculous cash for one?

never finished Gen. 2 ZeekSlider's Avatar
    Blog Entries

N64. Pokemon Stadium 2. Challenge Cup. Ultra Ball. R-20. Attempt 34.

FAILED!!

Why?

My water type to handle the round was a Lanturn that new Water Gun. The first opponent it faced was a Piloswine... that new Earthquake and had a Scope Lens.

Back up was a Vileplume with Razor Leaf. Piloswine had Blizzard as well... and yet another Scope Lens crit.

Threw out the Shuckle I was given, because it had Swagger and Bide, and I figured I could gamble on its high defense. Piloswine knew AncientPower... But it didn't crit. Instead, it got the mega stat boost that's suppose to happen very rarely. And THEN got the critical hit with AncientPower the next turn. So much for Shuckle's high defense stat.

I'm never going to beat this cup in Pokemon Stadium 2.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Crystal
    The Ultimate Goal of Team Breeder

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Lol, blame the RS programmers.

Couldn't you just have SR'd to avoid wasting such ridiculous cash for one?
    I was loaded, so I didn't care :P

Yeah, I don't know why they decided that it was a good idea to make its catch rate 3 -_-

Blog Entries

Oof, I just found out that Substitute doesn't block Sandstorm damage. So much for that...

Also, when I was fighting Ghestis. I kept having to Revive a 'Mon each turn, because I didn't want to white out. And JUST when I think he's done for, he sends out Eelekross. Damnit.

Oh, and I just found out that my Own Tempo Petilil has a Hidden Power Ice. I don't really know if that's a good thing, since it doesn't really cover its weaknesses.
    Now, if it was HP Rock...

Pokemon FireRed Elite four beating Lance and I'm like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!" and after there one person to beat which is my rival Gary "Tyson", and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" I ran out of revives and potions, but I still won :D

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In the Super Double Subway, I enter a round with Scrafty, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, and Reuniclus. I've set up a team that can deal with a Rock Slide Salamence or a Fire Blast-happy Hydreigon, but not both at the same time. Of course, the demons that make your Pokelife as misereable as possible make this happen!

You are challenged by Trainer (Whatever his name was)!
    Trainer sent out Salamence and Hydreigon!
    Me: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

When you finally find a reasonable trade offer on the GTS, but you don't have the right gender of the Pokemon they want.

And when you manage to breed said Pokemon relatively quickly, it doesn't matter, because that trade offer will be gone by the time you get back to the GTS.
    Owain likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv