Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 54
Page 54 of 171 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

BackwardsMan, huh? NoodleChefKyle's Avatar

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

So far, my only RAGE moments are when the Dream World keeps logging me off every three minutes. Especially when there's a new Pokémon I want.
    Last edited by NoodleChefKyle; 14th May 2011 at 02:30 PM.

Maddie Blaustein, 1960-2008
    You will be missed.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

found a shiny ghastly on LG

i had no Pokéballs...

I hatched about 6 MALE Sap Sipper Girafarigs before getting a female, finally.
    It has Early Bird instead.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FC: 4684 8353 4304

I was trying to catch a Metang so I used False Swipe and paralyzed it.

60+ Ultra Balls later, I still couldn't catch it. ಠ_ಠ

Registered User GamerChickSweet16's Avatar
    Somewhere in Australia... not saying where, though.

Me, on my first try at the Violet City Gym in SoulSilver: "OK, I'm pretty sure I can do this. I mean, it's the first Gym, right? Should be a piece of cake."

[...]

Me, after getting my butt thoroughly whooped somehow: "I... lost... to Falkner?

... *resists urge to throw DSi at something*"

(Ended up beating him on the second try. I'd barely started on the game at the time, though, but I'm pretty sure no-one else here failed this badly on their first try at a Pokemon game. I probably shouldn't have picked Chikorita as my starter, heh...)

Our old Wii busted a few months ago, a good "FUUUUU!" moment by itself. :/ We got our new Wii a few days ago, and I'm currently unlocking everything in PBR again. A TOTAL FUCKING NIGHTMARE. All my work in the other Wii means nothing now! Urgh! OTL

Sunset Colosseum especially is driving me nuts now, like it did last time. OTL I've failed twice so far, twice in rage-quits. The second time, I made it to the final round right? Oops, Vigoroth keeps sending hax Body-Slam paralysis all over my rented team. It is such a major headache that I am considering finding ways to cheat just to get this stupid colosseum out of the way! OTL

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

My Cinccino vs. Excavalier in the Battle Subway. Our last Pokémon. Both of them at red HP. I wasn't worried, because I knew Cinccino could outspeed it.

Quick Claw!

FFFFFFFFFFF--

I was playing a pokemon white rom. I guess the rom was glitched, because the snivy I got had it's dream world ability. I played it for 18 hours straight, and was facing Alder. I beat his boufalent with a focus blast from my sawk. Guess who clicked reset instead of save, then save instead of reload? I had lost EVERYTHING! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Another time I was SRing for a shiny Mewtwo in LG. I found it, false swiped it to one HP and froze it. I had just thrown the last ultra ball 1...2...3...Click! I had caught it! I was nicknaming it, but had to stop to eat dinner. Then my cat kicks my DS off my bed, freezing it. I go back to my room and find it frozen on the ground. I wanted to stab that feline with my stylus! FUUUUUUUUUUU-
    Last edited by Mean Mr. Snorlax; 15th May 2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Current Location:
    Home

Mood:
    Bored

My Life in one word:
    MEEP!

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

i was doing the trainer club thing in viridian city and decided to be class and put starters in my team. Torterra #1fav swampert #2 fav and a typhlosion. I never knew that swampert's iron tail (tm) wasn't efective= ass whooping

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

easy....(i hope this is on topic)....when i tried to upload a Battle Video on my Pokemon White version and got this "There seems to be a problm with your Pokemon"...i was like HUUUUUUUUUH!!!!WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!!!MY POKEMON IS NOT RETARDED!!!!THats right!!!THE DARN GAME saying my pokemon retarded.........why is my white version saying that my charizard retarded!?!?the first time ive ever seen a game make fun of pokemon....too much for me.........that was my "FUUUUU" moment....the day i learned that my charizard is retarded.

In the oven getting baked while waiting to scare you
    Blog Entries

I just got my white game, and it was apparently used. I didn't notice and just started a new game and got to like the first badge. I didn't notice that I forgot to reset it until my battery was just about dead. So I tried to keep it on and charge it, I was too lazt to restart. BUT then I forgot about that and took it with my to my grand parent's house, which is like 5 hours from my own. I waisted the battery, got about two more badges and I liked my team so far. But then because I was so stupid and forgot my car charger... It finally died and I had to restart the WHOLE THING all over again... T_T It could've been worst but man I was so mad. I learned a valuable lesson, kids, make sure there isn't already another file in your pokemon games BEFORE you get hooked...

Angry Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

For me, it is any time I'm facing a legendary who won't stay in, and my newest FFFFFFUUUUUU is losing to the first guy in the third round, fifteenth overall, of ANY BATTLE SUBWAY LINE

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Catching Beldum is hell. They are incredibly hard to catch, and only hurt themselves, so they run away >:X

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    Catching Beldum is hell. They are incredibly hard to catch, and only hurt themselves, so they run away >:X
    THIS
    I would have died without the Pokewalker's easy-to-catch Beldums. 2 of my 3 Metagross were bred off a Pokewalker Beldum.
    (yes I have the patience to raise two level 1 Beldums to level 50 Metagross after realizing that my first had a bad nature)

When I got an Oren Berry in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, knew it was a useless look-a-like that would only damage us, so I got rid of it using Throw...

... and it hit my partner, doing damage.