Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 50
Page 50 of 166 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments

I have about four moments I can think of right now.

First would be trying to catch a wild Dragonair in Yellow Version (it's possible, just gotta use the Super Rod in the first area, and wait.) Literally took 2 hours just to catch one. Worth it in the end though.

Second, I was battling Lance on SoulSilver with an underleveled team. Of course, his Lv. 50 Dragonite kicked my team's ass. The sad part was that Explocano the Typhlosion only knew Fire moves, and nobody knew an Ice-Type move.
    Thankfully when I started a new file, I remmbered to put Blizzard on Golduck.

Third was when I found a shiny on Crystal. Normally this is fine, except it was a wild Metapod. *sobs* WHY ME?!?!

And finally, I was trying to raise an Ekans on Crystal.
    Good news: I caught a Tauros.
    Bad news: It was around midnight, and I was jamming to a song on my Ipod. Woke my dad up. Long story short, goodbye Tauros+leveled up Ekans.

EDIT: Got another one.
    Friend: "Dude, I caught a shiny squirtle using the old rod in Pallet, AND it has Pokerus!!"
    Me: "WHAT?! Bullcrap!"
    Friend: "It's true! You can catch the starters in certain areas, it's just a small chanc of finding them!"
    Me: "F**k you, hacker!!"
    Friend's Friend: "He's right you know. Squirtle is in Pallet Town, Bulbasaur in Route 2, and Charmander in Mt. Moon/Rock Tunnel (Don't really remember)."
    Me: "Dude, that's impossible!"
    Last edited by Flareth; 25th April 2011 at 07:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

After beating Ingo thrice over on the Single Line and having no luck with the Super Single, I decided to try out the Double. I've lost to Emmet three times now, all three times with me down to his last Pokemon, and all three time that Pokemon had less than half health remaining. I feel like ragequitting!

Funny how my luck varies. But maybe I just don't have team synergy, and I suppose just using Archeops and Haxorus from my in-game team to sweep everything won't win every battle.
    Last edited by Ambipom666; 25th April 2011 at 07:59 PM.

3DS name: DuckNasch, Friend Code: 1177-7926-0353, Friend Safari: Doduo, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

Poké Transferring almost all of my Pokémon from Heartgold to Black. Before I've beaten Red, got a Kanto Starter, caught Mewtwo, Groudon or Rayquaza. Lucky I have a handful of crap Pokémon and a fiancée willing to train up a Scyther with False Swipe for me

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Repeatedly failing the PokeTransfer minigame and resulting in 11-12 captures in more than 20 minutes.
    Last edited by TM2-Megatron; 26th April 2011 at 08:50 AM.

Trying to catch Victini. I don't know why but that little freak was the hardest legendary for me to ever catch! It took me so many times.
    Mew, Celebi, Latios and Latias, Kyurem, they were nothing compared to this fuzzy bastard.
    I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!

Claims: Pyroar and Overheat

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    You'd rage a lot more if one of them killed the first shiny you've met in your life.
    Basically my "FFFUUUUUUUU momment". What made it worse was I didn't know what shiny pokémon were until after I defeated it.

Yellow, female Geodude. Never forget.

I took on the Battle Factory with heal/instant defeat cheats at the ready, in case the game decided to hack me for no good reason. I don't even know why I bothered to hope it wouldn't cheat. ._.

The very first battle was against an Ursaring. I chose Mismagius as my first rental, so he was sent out first. Mismagius has Destiny Bond, so I decided to slow Ursaring with Icy Wind. Turns out I didn't need it, because Ursaring's Quick Claw activated. Big fucking surprise. Ursaring used Shadow Claw, took out about 35% of Mismagius's HP.

So I'm like "ouch", and tell Mismagius to use Destiny Bond again, so we couldOOPS Ursaring's Quick Claw happened to activate again! Another Shadow Claw brought Mismagius to 3 HP left. D8;

I couldn't rage out loud because I was on the bus, but I did rage in my head and thought "if you're seriously going to hack me, I swear to god...". I tell Mismagius to use Destiny Bond AGH GOD NO NO. Ursaring's Quick Claw activated YET AGAIN! D8< Frustrated, I hit "Start" to heal Mismagius, and then hit "Select" to kill Ursaring.

Man, WHY does the Battle Frontier/Subway/Tower HAVE to cheat?! D8< Why? If the player uses a Quick Claw, pray to god it activates once to no avail. For the COM, nooooo, they can activate 3 times in a row if they need it! Man! What are the chances of Quick Claw activating three times in a row?! OTL
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Trading on the GTS to complete my Pokédex. I leave a Boldore, asking for another Boldore. Two hours later, the trade is completed and I get the new Boldore. OF COURSE, the original trainer tought it would be a good idea to give it an EVERSTONE.
    -.-'

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Ohh, he got you good. At least you get a free Everstone to use for breeding and/or saving overuses of the B button.

Blog Entries

When N's Archeops OHKO'ed my Samurott with a critical hit Stone Edge.

I almost wanted to reset. But I got over it.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries
    Follow Gwingle On Twitter
    Follow Gwingle on Tumblr Visit Gwingle's Youtube Channel

Battling a Zubat with Sandslash. Piece of cake, right? WRONG! Fog and confusion=Rollout not hitting more than one or two times before confusion damage or miss. And every turn it gets worse! FUUUUU!

Blog Entries

Me: Hey, can I trade you my Seadra? I need it to evolve.
    Friend: Sure! (Insert trade here.) DUDE, no way! A Kingdra?!
    Me: Yep! So, can I have it back now?
    Friend: I dunno, I kinda like it...
    Me: Don't pull that stuff now.
    Friend: Well, maybe if you could give me your Ho-oh...
    Me: (Sigh) Fine. (Insert trade here.)

...WHY did I do that?

Also, the fact that nearly every Water-Type I encounter has BubbleBeam. That really pisses me off for some reason.

Blog Entries

Nealy all of the trades on GTS. So many Goletts, so many people asking for the slagging impossible. No, I don't have a level 9 and under Liepard. Nobody does! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Teach/reset Hidden Power to all my Pokémon in HG and figure out their types the old-fashioned way, in case one turns out to be useful.

Teach Typhlosion, notice right away that it's got a high base power.

Get excited as I narrow its type down even more.

Blog Entries

Shiny goldeen get!
    Game dies one second after the battle ends.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU x 1,000,000,000
    Banner By Genbeeb