Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 4

Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My "FUUUUUUUU" moment was when I first heard about Black and White versions, and seen Reshiram and Zekrom for the first time.

Just about every moment I've had like that was whenever I was trying to catch a Legendary, or battling one. My most recent was when Dialga in Platinum was whiping out every single Pokemon on my team, one by one... it took only one turn of Roar of Time, for each of my Pokemon to faint. And my Poke's were all at about lv62 or so.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

It was really that hard to catch Dialga? It's the second easiest catchable legendary after Mew and Celebi, and every other legendary from Articuno to Arceus have catch rates of 3.

I nabbed Palkia in a Greatball, as did Giratina in one.

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

tossing my master ball while lost in the seafoam islands in yellow
    (i was 9) :/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiownsyou View Post
    It was really that hard to catch Dialga? It's the second easiest catchable legendary after Mew and Celebi, and every other legendary from Articuno to Arceus have catch rates of 3.

I nabbed Palkia in a Greatball, as did Giratina in one.
    I wasn't trying to catch it though... I was battling it. Regardless, I've had to go through at least 20 Ultra Balls on almost any Legendary that I've tried to catch in the past. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't spend time calculating stuff out or doesn't cheat in any aspects of the games.

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

Blog Entries

Hmmmm, probably when Bruno´s Hitmontop Countered a Psycho Cut from Gallade. That stupid ´mon was left whit 1 hit point. That made say: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And when a Houndoom used, again, Counter on my Gyarados that used Aqua Tail, that little moron had Focus sash. No wonder why it survided. When Gyarados´s fainted I said again: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:B

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but unless you play Platinum (which I'm not saying you aren't), if you kill Dialga, you can't meet it again, and in the games you can, it'll still be another week, I believe (though I could be wrong, since I've never played Platinum). And it'd be one enormous waste of time to go through the parts required to battle it just so you could kill it for the meager amount of experience that isn't close to even one gym rematch, so yah.

Besides the super-swift Groudon capture, Zapdos was easy as dick for me. Maybe 4 Ultraballs without even putting it to sleep. Waaay harder in FR (never mind RGB) :D

Blog Entries

When I noticed I will never beat red =.= This is as far as I can go in HG. *sigh*

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You seriously haven't beaten Red yet? I think I accomplished that by the 16th hour, and I only used 3 Pokemon...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiownsyou View Post
    Yeah, but unless you play Platinum (which I'm not saying you aren't), if you kill Dialga, you can't meet it again, and in the games you can, it'll still be another week, I believe (though I could be wrong, since I've never played Platinum). And it'd be one enormous waste of time to go through the parts required to battle it just so you could kill it for the meager amount of experience that isn't close to even one gym rematch, so yah.
    ... What exactly are you trying to say? My original post was only describing what my "FUUUUUU" moment, which was:

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    My most recent was when Dialga in Platinum was whiping out every single Pokemon on my team, one by one... it took only one turn of Roar of Time, for each of my Pokemon to faint. And my Poke's were all at about lv62 or so.
    ... and that's it, plain and simple. And my second post was only correcting you, by telling you that I wasn't trying to catch Dialga, I was merely battling it for shits 'n giggles. So whatever you're trying to tell me doesn't make any sense to me, whatsoever.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    ... What exactly are you trying to say? My original post was only describing what my "FUUUUUU" moment, which was:

... and that's it, plain and simple. And my second post was only correcting you, by telling you that I wasn't trying to catch Dialga, I was merely battling it for shits 'n giggles. So whatever you're trying to tell me doesn't make any sense to me, whatsoever.
    If you'd read the part you quoted, you'd know I was just telling you killing it for the crap experience isn't exactly worth it, not just for the exp but because most trainer Pokemon at level 62+ probably have gotten full EV points already, making it pointless further.

Make sense, now?

Blog Entries
    Follow M the Gate On Twitter

Groudon was on 1 hp. He (I'm going to use "he" here) was also asleep. Monica was down to her last pokeball: an ultraball. She took careful aim, and threw.
    -tilt-
    -tilt-
    -TILT!-
    Oh shoot! It was so close,too!
    Monica: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blog Entries

A wild Suicune appeared!
    *after a while suicune is on 1hp, is asleep, and is blocked from running away*
    *has one timer ball*

*throws*

*ding, ding, ding* *POOF!*

>=(

I can’t take it anymore,
    Not with all the liars
    Like a prisoner of war

Pokémon Crystal
    Victory Road
    Shiny Graveler :D
    Selfdestruct X(

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

I hear people talking about Red being hard. He was unbearably easy, or at least he was in GS, and maybe C, but I didn't get that far in Crystal. Maybe they made him harder in HGSS, hopefully. Whitney was harder than him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I hate Whitney.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Really? I never lost to any gym leader save Clair on my first playthrough of my Gold ROM, but Red I had minor difficulties with even with Typhlosion at level 70 or something, I think.

But then again, I only did train my Typhlosion and Ho-Oh...

Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast