Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 3

Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Back in Silver, my first game, ever, I literally had 99.9% of any Pokemon's moveset memorized before the elite four. Yeah, I liked the game a lot. But I only really used 2 Pokes- my Typholsion and Golem. So I'm slaughtering the E4 the first time through, and get to Lance. Heal Typhlosion, of course, then go into battle.

First three Pokes, Lance looks screwed.

First Dragonite finally kills Typhlosion. Nothing big, he's almost dead and Golem can take out the rest.

So Lance's last Dragonite vs. my Golem; all my other Poke are useless in battle.

I can't remember the attack, but it missed the first time. D-Nite: Barrier.

Me: No! Nonono! That's cheating! Cheater! (I was like, 4 at the time, okay?)

D-nite follows only taking two hits, and taking them easily as it rapes my team.

I was not happy that I got beaten by a hacked Pokemon in game.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

I was battling Red in SS last week, and I was trainig my back-up team (yes, I have a back-up team just for fun) and we were both down to our last Pokémon, both in the red in our HP, and my Leafeon has pretty good Speed, so I thought it would attack first. But NOOOOOO, his Snorlax Mega Punched me. >.>

And those damn roaming Pokémon.

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

every time i battle the e4, the 1st challenge (just to see how far i get) i get at least to the 4th leader. i have 1 poke, they have 1 poke. my pokemon takes enemy to half, enemy uses weak attack. "yes! i win!" i say, but i use strongest attack... miss. enemy attack=crit... i lose..... FUUUUUU
    Surge, Pokemon Y
    FC: 5172-0769-5779
    I love battling, so challenge me whenever!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

mossdeep gym since my only poke was blaziken.........
    damn you lunostone and solrock
    King of KOTBC and Jenneta like this.

Blog Entries

when a pokemon egg looks like a shiny pokemon pops out and then it turns regular but I dont scream it though

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

FR/LG. I battle Blue for the first time in the game. His last 'mon is his Ryhdon in red, and I have my Charizard out with great speed and almost full health. I use Flamethrower to knock him out and win, but, to my surprise, it misses. Don't remember what attack Ryhdon use, but it was super effective and critical, and it knocked Charizard out. I got a good beating from my mom that day for cussing.

I get raged up when I lose to like a Frontier Brain, Gym Leader, or Elite Four. Recently when I was battling Dahlia, she pwned my Pokemon every turn I was like FUUUUUUUUUUU and I wanted to throw my DS out the window.

The King of Bacon

I was facing Red in SS for the first time. We were both on our last Pokemon; I had Vileplume and he had Charizard. I had full health and Charizard looked like it wouldn't survive the next Hail. All I had to do was stall him and I'd win. I used Protect...but it failed. Stupid me, using it twice in a row against Snorlax while the Hail took him out. Charizard used Flamethrower, which whammed Vileplume into deep red. I was surprised he was still alive. The Hail came and knocked out Charizard. But Vileplume lived. I did it. I beat Red! I wo-
    My DSi turned off. Right there. The game didn't even save. I was in shock for a minute, then I turned on the DSi. It turned off a second after I turned it back on. That confirmed it: my DSi ran out of charge on me, just as I won one of the most important in-game battles. FUUUUUUUUUUU...
    And the roaming Legendaries are so freaking annoying! I hate their guts.
    Ooooooh, look! A Vampire egg! Let's click it and see what happens!

Blog Entries

In Pearl I had a 71-winning streak in the Battle Tower. I only had a Roserade and the CPU has two pokemon. It sends out a Toxicroak and I killed it with Extrasensory. Then it sends out an Octillery. Octillery uses Flamethrower. Roserade fainted. *cries*
    FC
    Pearl 5284 5949 8353
    HG 3997 0410 0534

White 3654 0198 4036

Blog Entries

Lance's Charizard had almost no health, my Sandslash was about to use slash and win... then air slash crits and I lose.
    Secret butt fun!

Avatar made by this guy. I have a YouTube account and a twitter.
    In Soviet Bulbagarden, anime is butthurt over all aspects of YOU!

Look in your basement tonight before you go to sleep.

I was battling a friend and the thing D.C.'d on me. (The rest of this is exaggeration)Then, I ran outside and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" so loud that it made a nuke sound like a butterfly flapping it's friggin' wing while noming on a strawberry.

Two Words. Raikou. Crystal. I think its coming up 8 years and i have never caught him....I have completely finished the game, i have my masterball ready to find him...and i can never get him. Bastard.
    HG Friend Code: 0389 2535 1396.
    Trainer Name: Alex

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a.sheehan View Post
    Two Words. Raikou. Crystal. I think its coming up 8 years and i have never caught him....I have completely finished the game, i have my masterball ready to find him...and i can never get him. Bastard.
    Seriously? On my Gold (where I've caught all three of those fuckers with no MB), I ran into him hunting for Entei. :O

He was the toughest one in the block, though. Both Entei and Suicune were less persistent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiownsyou View Post
    Lmao. Even Lugia was harder for me, and that bitch's only at 47 when you fight him in SS, lol.
    Oo My Lugia was level 45 when I cagut him >>...At any rate, I caught Lugia with one Ultra Ball, Entei with 3, and I'm thinking, "Epikwin, Raikou will be next! 8D"

So I hunt him down (that bastard has a habit of either going back and forth between two cities/routes or staying in one place for like 10 mins ><), get him to the red, put him to sleep, start chucking Ultra Balls.

None work.

After about 30 Ultra Balls I use a Vulpix @ like level 13 t Quick Atack it to 1 HP, and try a few more times. After about 60 Ultra Balls all told, I try switching to Dusk Balls. No go there, either.

For a while I debated using the Master Ball on him, but then I decided not to because of Ho-Oh. I might try catching Ho-Oh with Ultra Balls first, though.

Another time was in the Battle Hall. I was battling a Wobbuffet with something, can't remember. Anyways, I use an attack I can't remember, Wobby Charms me. I'm like, "That's fine, now there's less of a chance it'll KO me with Counter" and I use Faint Attack. It gets a Crit and Wobby gets taken to the red (from like 3/4 HP), and it Counters and I die. Oh, and that was my last Mon, so my Streak was ruined.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I was battling a friend and the thing D.C.'d on me. (The rest of this is exaggeration)Then, I ran outside and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" so loud that it made a nuke sound like a butterfly flapping it's friggin' wing while noming on a strawberry.
    I lol'ed.
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 12th September 2010 at 12:29 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I remembered the nightmares of Gold days gone past (FUCK YOU, YA LITTLE BRAT AND YOU WASTING THE MASTERBALL ON A MOTHERFUCKIN' SPINARA-), so I just palparked Masterballs over to catch Entei and Raikou with on SS. Everything else, I caught in either Duskballs or Ultraballs, Mewtwo included.

Groudon and Zapdos were my easiest ones yet!

Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast